Mac Baren's Vanilla Cream Flake

Questions, Reviews, Storage, Etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Joshoowah
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Posts: 4481
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Nairobi, Kenya; formerly Wilmore, KY; Formerly Athens, AL
Contact:

Mac Baren's Vanilla Cream Flake

Post by Joshoowah » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:48 am

JB sent me a tin of this stuff a while ago and I just now got around to it. I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying this stuff. My wife is enjoying the aroma around the house. I need to get some more now.

Anyone else dig the stuff?
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose?" Philippians 1:21-22

ImageImage

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: Mac Baren's Vanilla Cream Flake

Post by ReverendThom » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:10 pm

I've looked at that one a few time but had always passed ... so far. Think I'll try some out when I purchase again.
“I believe that many who find that "nothing happens" when they sit down, or kneel down, to a book of devotion, would find that the heart sings unbidden while they are working their way through a tough bit of theology with a pipe in their teeth and a pencil in their hand.”

― C.S. Lewis, On the Incarnation

User avatar
Joshoowah
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Posts: 4481
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Nairobi, Kenya; formerly Wilmore, KY; Formerly Athens, AL
Contact:

Re: Mac Baren's Vanilla Cream Flake

Post by Joshoowah » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:18 pm

ReverendThom wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:10 pm
I've looked at that one a few time but had always passed ... so far. Think I'll try some out when I purchase again.
It's not the best thing in the world, but I could see myself reaching for it as a daily smoke.
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose?" Philippians 1:21-22

ImageImage

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14612
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Mac Baren's Vanilla Cream Flake

Post by hugodrax » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Joshoowah wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:18 pm
ReverendThom wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:10 pm
I've looked at that one a few time but had always passed ... so far. Think I'll try some out when I purchase again.
It's not the best thing in the world, but I could see myself reaching for it as a daily smoke.
Good description. It's simple and satisfying. I prefer Scottish Flake, but never turn it down.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Joshoowah
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Posts: 4481
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Nairobi, Kenya; formerly Wilmore, KY; Formerly Athens, AL
Contact:

Re: Mac Baren's Vanilla Cream Flake

Post by Joshoowah » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:37 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:25 pm
Joshoowah wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:18 pm
ReverendThom wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:10 pm
I've looked at that one a few time but had always passed ... so far. Think I'll try some out when I purchase again.
It's not the best thing in the world, but I could see myself reaching for it as a daily smoke.
Good description. It's simple and satisfying. I prefer Scottish Flake, but never turn it down.
You can find Scottish Flake?
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose?" Philippians 1:21-22

ImageImage

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 35648
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Mac Baren's Vanilla Cream Flake

Post by Del » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:40 pm

I smoked a tin of Mac Baren Vanilla Cream while on a pilgrim tour of Rome.

Good choice for a pleasant smoke while enjoying the company of non-smokers.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14612
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Mac Baren's Vanilla Cream Flake

Post by hugodrax » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:47 pm

Joshoowah wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:37 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:25 pm
Joshoowah wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:18 pm
ReverendThom wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:10 pm
I've looked at that one a few time but had always passed ... so far. Think I'll try some out when I purchase again.
It's not the best thing in the world, but I could see myself reaching for it as a daily smoke.
Good description. It's simple and satisfying. I prefer Scottish Flake, but never turn it down.
You can find Scottish Flake?
Yes. Would you like some?
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Joshoowah
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Posts: 4481
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Nairobi, Kenya; formerly Wilmore, KY; Formerly Athens, AL
Contact:

Re: Mac Baren's Vanilla Cream Flake

Post by Joshoowah » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:04 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:47 pm
Joshoowah wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:37 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:25 pm
Joshoowah wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:18 pm
ReverendThom wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:10 pm
I've looked at that one a few time but had always passed ... so far. Think I'll try some out when I purchase again.
It's not the best thing in the world, but I could see myself reaching for it as a daily smoke.
Good description. It's simple and satisfying. I prefer Scottish Flake, but never turn it down.
You can find Scottish Flake?
Yes. Would you like some?
I love the stuff; I just haven't seen it in a bit. It's okay. You keep what you have; I'll be on the look out.
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose?" Philippians 1:21-22

ImageImage

Post Reply