P&Cs 15% Off Cyber Monday Is On

Questions, Reviews, Storage, Etc.
Goose55
Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child

P&Cs 15% Off Cyber Monday Is On

Post by Goose55 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:36 pm

No need to wait until tomorrow. The sale is already on. I placed an online order

code is cyber17
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

les
Usher
Usher

Re: P&Cs 15% Off Cyber Monday Is On

Post by les » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:27 pm

Yo Go

Thanks for the headsup. This stacks with the "fireside" 10%, and also with the BOGO on some new STG tins (John Cottons, RO, Golden Triangle, Murray's, Four Square) and others. A number of those are fabulous even at list price and, either because of FDA Deeming or very limited supply of source leaf are going to be extinct fairly soon. So I stacked up on a bunch of these.

hp
les

Goose55
Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child

Post by Goose55 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:57 pm

Good on you. I bought thirty 50 gram tins of McClelland Beacon Extra. It is, to me, the Shangri-La of Virginia Periques.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

Jester
Pastor
Pastor

Post by Jester » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:14 pm

P&C has been working extremely hard this past month. I don't know if they needed to clean out inventory or put their name at the top of the "go-to" list but I say it has worked for me. If I had a local shop within 20 miles I would deal with the mark-up and support it but since that's not the case P&C has won me over. Congrats P&C.
I smoke a cigar because the body is a temple and the temple needs incense. -Michael Knowles

Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

When chaos manifests itself, what makes you think that anyone tame will be good for anything? -Jordan B. Peterson

Goose55
Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child

Post by Goose55 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:30 pm

With the 15% off McCl Beacon Extra was less than $8 a tin. Quite a deal compared to others prices.