Most recent coffee (or tea)

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Post Reply
User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32398
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by UncleBob » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:07 am

UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:office coffee
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Posts: 18005
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by wosbald » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:01 am

+JMJ+

Giant Eagle Market District Sulawesi Toraja (aka Celebes Kalosi); Syphon brewed




"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

User avatar
wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Posts: 18005
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by wosbald » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:04 pm

+JMJ+
wosbald wrote:Giant Eagle Market District Sulawesi Toraja (aka Celebes Kalosi); Syphon brewed




"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

User avatar
wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Posts: 18005
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by wosbald » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:35 am

+JMJ+

Starbucks Anniversary Blend 2015; Syphon brewed




"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32398
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by UncleBob » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:42 am

Fancy-pants French-pressed coffee at the office
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32398
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by UncleBob » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:48 pm

UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:office coffee
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
Pepik
Working as Intended
Posts: 6285
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 am
Location: Just West of Skip
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by Pepik » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:46 am

Pepik wrote:Oolong. Been on an Oolong kick for a bit now.

Yum.
Rgrds,
Joe


"I'm an alarmingly happy and optimistic person" - A_Morley
"I drank what?" - Socrates

User avatar
wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Posts: 18005
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by wosbald » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:51 am

+JMJ+

Starbucks French Roast; Syphon brewed




"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14850
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by hugodrax » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:17 pm

Keurig. San Francisco Bay Kona. Black.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
gaining_age
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
Posts: 15183
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: sun soaked Arizona

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by gaining_age » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:26 pm

I've been doing a 1/3 2% milk, 1/2 decaf coffee and the remaining cocoa for sweetness and chocolate goodness at work for quite a while. Today, I'm thinking it's time to go with water for the start of the day... I'll miss the tasty warmth but I think this drink is contributing negatively to my diet.
Out of control odd rare old man (or possibly an hobbyist). -- Label by The Big R.
The 6s of 1st John:
2:6 Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus walked
3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32398
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by UncleBob » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:03 pm

UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:office coffee
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 19938
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by JimVH » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:14 pm

Boyer's Rocky Mountain Thunder in a Whataburger Nickel mug.
"When God closes a door, just open it again. It's a door. That's how they work." FredS

User avatar
Hovannes
one lone Wollensak
one lone Wollensak
Posts: 21997
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: In the fertile San Joaquin Valley

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by Hovannes » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:49 am

Right now, it's all about the caffeine.

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32398
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by UncleBob » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:01 am

Fancy-lad French-pressed coffee
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 32623
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by Irish-Dane » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:24 am

Currently drinking a blend called First Alarm from Dynamite Roasting Company. All of the proceeds go towards our local Fire Department. And it tastes good.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32398
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by UncleBob » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:13 am

UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:office coffee
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Posts: 18005
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by wosbald » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:49 am

+JMJ+

Mt Comfort Peru; Syphon brewed




"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32398
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by UncleBob » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:32 pm

UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:[quote="UncleBob"]office coffee
[/quote]
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32398
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by UncleBob » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:17 am

UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
UncleBob wrote:[quote="UncleBob"][quote="UncleBob"]office coffee
[/quote][/quote]
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
Rooster
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 1217
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Kansas City, MO
Contact:

Re: Most recent coffee (or tea)

Post by Rooster » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:14 am

Aldi's German Roasted Mild Coffee. My new favorite and it's $4 I think.

Post Reply