What are you drinking?

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Post Reply
User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14348
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by hugodrax » Tue May 09, 2017 12:25 pm

Campari and soda.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32079
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by UncleBob » Wed May 10, 2017 7:39 am

UncleBob wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 10:05 am
UncleBob wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 7:26 am
UncleBob wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 am
fancy-lad, French-pressed coffee
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 5690
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by Bloodhound » Wed May 10, 2017 7:52 am

Office Coffee and a V8
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 7552
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by sweetandsour » Wed May 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Oolong, with a little lemon and local honey.
As thus we sat in darkness
Each one busy with his prayers,
"We are lost!" the captain shouted,
As he staggered down the stairs.

O love the Lord, all ye His saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful. Psalm 31:23

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32079
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by UncleBob » Wed May 10, 2017 7:51 pm

Boddington's Pub Ale
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14348
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by hugodrax » Wed May 10, 2017 8:26 pm

Black tea with milk.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 23716
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by Skip » Wed May 10, 2017 8:39 pm

milk
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32079
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by UncleBob » Thu May 11, 2017 7:25 am

UncleBob wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 7:39 am
UncleBob wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 10:05 am
UncleBob wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 7:26 am
UncleBob wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 am
fancy-lad, French-pressed coffee
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 5690
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by Bloodhound » Thu May 11, 2017 8:04 am

Bloodhound wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 7:52 am
Office Coffee and a V8
Again
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32079
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by UncleBob » Thu May 11, 2017 8:35 am

Bloodhound wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 8:04 am
Bloodhound wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 7:52 am
Office Coffee and a V8
Again
Separate cups?
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 7552
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by sweetandsour » Fri May 12, 2017 7:26 am

Community Coffee, New Orleans Blend.
As thus we sat in darkness
Each one busy with his prayers,
"We are lost!" the captain shouted,
As he staggered down the stairs.

O love the Lord, all ye His saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful. Psalm 31:23

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32079
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by UncleBob » Fri May 12, 2017 7:36 am

UncleBob wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 7:25 am
UncleBob wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 7:39 am
UncleBob wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 10:05 am
UncleBob wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 7:26 am
UncleBob wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 am
fancy-lad, French-pressed coffee
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 5690
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by Bloodhound » Fri May 12, 2017 7:41 am

UncleBob wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 8:35 am
Bloodhound wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 8:04 am
Bloodhound wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 7:52 am
Office Coffee and a V8
Again
Separate cups?
8)
Can and a cup...never thought of blending them...might not be bad with the spicy V8...
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 5690
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by Bloodhound » Fri May 12, 2017 7:43 am

Bloodhound wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 8:04 am
Bloodhound wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 7:52 am
Office Coffee and a V8
Again
My wife buys the V* for me by the case at the Big Box Store...I don't like veggies and she is concerned that the One a Day for Old Guys isn't enough...she knows I'll drink a V8 so.....

Don't like em, but its Ok if she gets the spicy and I wash it down with strong coffee
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 31786
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by John-Boy » Fri May 12, 2017 11:36 am

Americano
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32079
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by UncleBob » Sat May 13, 2017 8:12 pm

iced tea
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14348
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by hugodrax » Sat May 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Black tea with milk. Faithful dog at my feet.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32079
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by UncleBob » Mon May 15, 2017 7:37 am

UncleBob wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 8:12 pm
iced tea
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
mont974x4
It's gotten old now
It's gotten old now
Posts: 7779
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Montana

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by mont974x4 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:42 am

Coffee


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It sounded better when the voices in my head were saying it.

Ire attracter-at-large and general misanthrope.

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 7552
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by sweetandsour » Sun May 21, 2017 9:35 pm

Earl Grey
As thus we sat in darkness
Each one busy with his prayers,
"We are lost!" the captain shouted,
As he staggered down the stairs.

O love the Lord, all ye His saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful. Psalm 31:23

Post Reply