Hijinks in the News

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof

Post by AFRS » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:07 pm

MIght get better...

kendrck
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ

Post by kendrck » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:15 pm

AFRS wrote:
kendrck wrote:
MacGuru wrote:
FredS wrote:I admit not being able to remember the name of the appropriate thread. Though, if you examine your original premise for this thread, it may fit after all - the ugly masseuse and her boyfriend may have a pretty clever scam going.
For reasons I don't comprehend, that last sentence cracked me up.
For me it was because "The Ugly Masseuse and Her Boyfriend" had the ring of a title for a Douglas Adams novel.

Perhaps one that was being adapted for Broadway by Keith Richards and Lady Gaga.
Douglas Adams is dead. So his new novel will likely be titled "Tales from the Crypt" adapted for broadway by the Grateful Dead.
Yeah, I know. Pretty big Adams fan. Guess I was hoping for more posthumous releases.

AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof

Post by AFRS » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:47 pm

kendrck wrote:
AFRS wrote:
kendrck wrote:
MacGuru wrote:
FredS wrote:I admit not being able to remember the name of the appropriate thread. Though, if you examine your original premise for this thread, it may fit after all - the ugly masseuse and her boyfriend may have a pretty clever scam going.
For me it was because "The Ugly Masseuse and Her Boyfriend" had the ring of a title for a Douglas Adams novel.

Perhaps one that was being adapted for Broadway by Keith Richards and Lady Gaga.
Douglas Adams is dead. So his new novel will likely be titled "Tales from the Crypt" adapted for broadway by the Grateful Dead.
Yeah, I know. Pretty big Adams fan. Guess I was hoping for more posthumous releases.
Posthumourous? <-- I think DA would approve.

kendrck
&#324;&#279;&#283;dl&#275;-pöíñtë&#341;
&#324;&#279;&#283;dl&#275;-pöíñtë&#341;

Post by kendrck » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:49 pm

AFRS wrote:
kendrck wrote:
AFRS wrote:
kendrck wrote:
MacGuru wrote:

Posthumourous? <-- I think DA would approve.
There are significant sections of this forum and more than a few of its members that would fit neatly into that category.

UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician

Re: Hijinks in the News

Post by UncleBob » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:49 pm

"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

infidel
kthxbai
kthxbai

Post by infidel » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:39 pm

Inadvertently emboldening the cause of naïve Evolutionism since 2016.

"Who the hell ponders placentas? Dude, you're a freak of nature." - DepartedLight

"One man's saint is another man's infidel." - hugodrax

"Total. Freaking. Win." - Skip

UncleBob

Post by UncleBob » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:44 pm

infidel wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:39 pm
Is this too political for the new TOS? :chili:

Cards Against Humanity buys land on Mexican border to stump Trump's wall plan
Probably. Good luck.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

Cleon
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by Cleon » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:56 pm

infidel wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:39 pm
Is this too political for the new TOS? :chili:

Cards Against Humanity buys land on Mexican border to stump Trump's wall plan
There are a number of land owners, I'd bet, who are going to take this all the way to condemnation. There will eventually be an appropriation of land to the gov't, regardless of how good the land owner's law firm is, and then they'll get paid fair market value plus damages if necessary. What will Cards Against Humanity do if they make money on this?
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH