Who's on right now?

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
michigander
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe

Post by michigander » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:45 am

Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:4:30am, sitting in my Lay-Z-Boy dealing with some pain, and all by my lonesome on CPS.
I'm awake too. What's your pain? Did I miss something?
I have a couple broken teeth in my mouth, one of them broken basically in half all the way down to the nerve base. An infection has settled on top of that, and you can imagine the pain that causes. Been a rough week, only to find out they can't get me in until March 31st. A lot of grrrr and some real tears.

Why are you up so early?
I usually get up around 4:45 or so. This morning I woke up (at around 3:30) from a dream where I had won $400,000. It didn't last long . . .

Sorry to hear about your teeth/jaw. Hard to believe they would/could make you wait that long. I assume you have pain meds/anti-biotics . . . ?

Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning

Post by Irish-Dane » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:48 am

michigander wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:4:30am, sitting in my Lay-Z-Boy dealing with some pain, and all by my lonesome on CPS.
I have a couple broken teeth in my mouth, one of them broken basically in half all the way down to the nerve base. An infection has settled on top of that, and you can imagine the pain that causes. Been a rough week, only to find out they can't get me in until March 31st. A lot of grrrr and some real tears.

Why are you up so early?
I usually get up around 4:45 or so. This morning I woke up (at around 3:30) from a dream where I had won $400,000. It didn't last long . . .

Sorry to hear about your teeth/jaw. Hard to believe they would/could make you wait that long. I assume you have pain meds/anti-biotics . . . ?
Just got them yesterday, so they are taking a bit to start working.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

michigander

Post by michigander » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:54 am

Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:

Why are you up so early?

I suppose you're staying home from work? A bit difficult to think under those condtions. I'm not sure I'd like my Banker all jazzed up on Vicodin. Unless, of course, I was applying for a loan.

Irish-Dane

Post by Irish-Dane » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:04 am

michigander wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:

Why are you up so early?

I suppose you're staying home from work? A bit difficult to think under those condtions. I'm not sure I'd like my Banker all jazzed up on Vicodin. Unless, of course, I was applying for a loan.
You're approved! You're approved! You're ALL approved!!!
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

MacGuru
I'm a PC
I'm a PC

Post by MacGuru » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:32 am

Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:

Why are you up so early?

Man, I feel your pain. Literally.

Last year I had two teeth simultaneously do exactly what you're describing- one at Thanksgiving, one at Christmas, and no, I didn't plan it that way; I dentally ruined two holidays. Both split down the center and a third got infected, in total I had 2 extractions and a root canal by New Years'. The agony on both occasions was beyond comprehension, I found that there was a reclined position that worked out well for the pain.

Additionally, Listerine is your friend right now. Swish constantly. The pain won't go until they pop the abscess, but Listerine helps keep it contained. Get it extracted or bored out pronto, please. I suffered with it almost a week, and was seriously eying my pliers by the time I got it fixed. Nothing is worth that suffering. Nothing.
"If you get that you're cooler than MacGuru. And nobody's that cool."- LushMojo

Meh Meh Meh.

Irish-Dane

Post by Irish-Dane » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:49 am

MacGuru wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:

Why are you up so early?

Last year I had two teeth simultaneously do exactly what you're describing- one at Thanksgiving, one at Christmas, and no, I didn't plan it that way; I dentally ruined two holidays. Both split down the center and a third got infected, in total I had 2 extractions and a root canal by New Years'. The agony on both occasions was beyond comprehension, I found that there was a reclined position that worked out well for the pain.

Additionally, Listerine is your friend right now. Swish constantly. The pain won't go until they pop the abscess, but Listerine helps keep it contained. Get it extracted or bored out pronto, please. I suffered with it almost a week, and was seriously eying my pliers by the time I got it fixed. Nothing is worth that suffering. Nothing.
Listerine was not suggested to me. I'll go get some today.

gravel
Now it's a mess. Uniquely so.
Now it's a mess. Uniquely so.

Post by gravel » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:12 am

I can't relate™, but I do care. Sorry ID.

coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish

Post by coco » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:51 am

Irish-Dane wrote:
MacGuru wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:

Why are you up so early?

This will help kill the pain. (Approved by the American Dental Association)
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician

Post by UncleBob » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:57 am

coco wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
MacGuru wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
michigander wrote:

Why are you up so early?

This will help kill the pain. (Approved by the American Dental Association)
I don't believe that link was pre-approved. Don't do it ID!
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

UncleBob

Post by UncleBob » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:25 am

In total there are 36 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 176 on Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:33 pm
Registered Users: AFRS, Brigid, dasmokeryaget, Jake, kendrck, mont974x4, OldWorldSwine, Pepik, serapion, SmokinGordon, UncleBob
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

kendrck
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ

Post by kendrck » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:05 pm

In total there are 31 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Registered Users: coco, dasmokeryaget, thymaternalunit, FredS, Your_Mother, Gabriel, gaining_age, infidel, Yermom, kendrck, and your_mom

coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish

Post by coco » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:08 pm

kendrck wrote:In total there are 31 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Registered Users: coco, dasmokeryaget, thymaternalunit, FredS, Your_Mother, Gabriel, gaining_age, infidel, Yermom, kendrck, and your_mom
yer mom
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

kendrck
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ

Post by kendrck » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:12 pm

coco wrote:yer mom
yer mom's face!

AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof

Post by AFRS » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:25 pm

kendrck wrote:
coco wrote:yer mom
yer mom's face!
yer mom's philistine!

MacGuru
I'm a PC
I'm a PC

Post by MacGuru » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:35 pm

In total there are 32 users online :: 5 Registered, 1 Hidden and 26 Guests
Registered Users: AFRS, coco, FredS, MacGuru, mont974x4

Meh Meh Meh.

kendrck
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ

Post by kendrck » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:43 pm

In total there are 21 users online :: 7 Registered, 1 Hidden and 14 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Registered Users: robert, bobby, Bob, Bobbalicious, Bob-Bob, UncleBob, yetanotherbob

MacGuru
I'm a PC
I'm a PC

Post by MacGuru » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:53 pm

kendrck wrote:In total there are 21 users online :: 7 Registered, 1 Hidden and 14 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Registered Users: robert, bobby, Bob, Bobbalicious, Bob-Bob, UncleBob, yetanotherbob
I miss Doublebobwithchocolatesprinklesandaspraytan.

Meh Meh Meh.

kendrck
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ

Post by kendrck » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:57 pm

MacGuru wrote:
kendrck wrote:In total there are 21 users online :: 7 Registered, 1 Hidden and 14 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
aaaw, me too! and Happy_Bobber!

MacGuru
I'm a PC
I'm a PC

Post by MacGuru » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:07 pm

kendrck wrote:
MacGuru wrote:
aaaw, me too! and Happy_Bobber!
Why does no one remember Bobby_GambolputtydevonAusfernschplendenschlittercrasscrenbonfrieddiggerdingledangledongledunglebursteinvonknackerthrasherapplebangerhorowitzticolensicgranderknottyspelltinklegrandlichgrumblemeyerspelterwasserkurstlichhimbleeisenbahnwagengutenabendbitte_einnürnburgerbratwustlegerspurtenmitzweimacheluberhundsfutgumberabershönedankerkalbsfleischmittlerauchervonHautkopft-of-Ulm?

Meh Meh Meh.

kendrck
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ

Post by kendrck » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:10 pm

MacGuru wrote:Why does no one remember Bobby_GambolputtydevonAusfernschplendenschlittercrasscrenbonfrieddiggerdingledangledongledunglebursteinvonknackerthrasherapplebangerhorowitzticolensicgranderknottyspelltinklegrandlichgrumblemeyerspelterwasserkurstlichhimbleeisenbahnwagengutenabendbitte_einnürnburgerbratwustlegerspurtenmitzweimacheluberhundsfutgumberabershönedankerkalbsfleischmittlerauchervonHautkopft-of-Ulm?
Personally, it's because I run out of RAM.

But now that you mention it, I think he was the douche-canoe.