Numbnuts in the News

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Post Reply
User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 31523
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by UncleBob » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Spicer: Hitler ‘didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,’ although he sent Jews to ‘the Holocaust center’
In criticizing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's alleged use of chemical weapons, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Tuesday that even Adolf Hitler did not sink to that level of warfare, despite Hitler's use of gas chambers to kill millions of Jews.

When given the chance to clarify his comment — uttered during Passover, the most celebrated Jewish holiday in the United States — Spicer then said Hitler took Jews “into the Holocaust center” but that Hitler “was not using the gas on his own people in the same way that Assad is doing.”
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
Onyx
Darth Onyx, Bringer of Unity
Darth Onyx, Bringer of Unity
Posts: 10802
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Skeptopolis

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by Onyx » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:45 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:59 pm
Spicer: Hitler ‘didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,’ although he sent Jews to ‘the Holocaust center’
In criticizing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's alleged use of chemical weapons, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Tuesday that even Adolf Hitler did not sink to that level of warfare, despite Hitler's use of gas chambers to kill millions of Jews.

When given the chance to clarify his comment — uttered during Passover, the most celebrated Jewish holiday in the United States — Spicer then said Hitler took Jews “into the Holocaust center” but that Hitler “was not using the gas on his own people in the same way that Assad is doing.”
Holocaust center? Oh man.
4. No more signatures that quote other CPS members.
-- Thunktank

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 35218
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by Del » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Onyx wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:45 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:59 pm
Spicer: Hitler ‘didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,’ although he sent Jews to ‘the Holocaust center’
In criticizing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's alleged use of chemical weapons, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Tuesday that even Adolf Hitler did not sink to that level of warfare, despite Hitler's use of gas chambers to kill millions of Jews.

When given the chance to clarify his comment — uttered during Passover, the most celebrated Jewish holiday in the United States — Spicer then said Hitler took Jews “into the Holocaust center” but that Hitler “was not using the gas on his own people in the same way that Assad is doing.”
Holocaust center? Oh man.
In America, abortion clinics insist upon being called "healthcare centers." So I can see how the man got his wires crossed.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

User avatar
wosbald
What's the funny part?
What's the funny part?
Posts: 17540
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by wosbald » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:26 pm

+JMJ+
Del wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:21 pm
Onyx wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:45 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:59 pm
Spicer: Hitler ‘didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,’ although he sent Jews to ‘the Holocaust center’
In criticizing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's alleged use of chemical weapons, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Tuesday that even Adolf Hitler did not sink to that level of warfare, despite Hitler's use of gas chambers to kill millions of Jews.

When given the chance to clarify his comment — uttered during Passover, the most celebrated Jewish holiday in the United States — Spicer then said Hitler took Jews “into the Holocaust center” but that Hitler “was not using the gas on his own people in the same way that Assad is doing.”
Holocaust center? Oh man.
In America, abortion clinics insist upon being called "healthcare centers." So I can see how the man got his wires crossed.
Image




"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

User avatar
Onyx
Darth Onyx, Bringer of Unity
Darth Onyx, Bringer of Unity
Posts: 10802
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Skeptopolis

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by Onyx » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Del wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:21 pm
Onyx wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:45 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:59 pm
Spicer: Hitler ‘didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,’ although he sent Jews to ‘the Holocaust center’
In criticizing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's alleged use of chemical weapons, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Tuesday that even Adolf Hitler did not sink to that level of warfare, despite Hitler's use of gas chambers to kill millions of Jews.

When given the chance to clarify his comment — uttered during Passover, the most celebrated Jewish holiday in the United States — Spicer then said Hitler took Jews “into the Holocaust center” but that Hitler “was not using the gas on his own people in the same way that Assad is doing.”
Holocaust center? Oh man.
In America, abortion clinics insist upon being called "healthcare centers." So I can see how the man got his wires crossed.
Del, you're confusing yourself. This isn't about that. This is what logicians call "a different subject".
4. No more signatures that quote other CPS members.
-- Thunktank

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 35218
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by Del » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:56 am

Onyx wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:03 pm
Del wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:21 pm
Onyx wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:45 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:59 pm
Spicer: Hitler ‘didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,’ although he sent Jews to ‘the Holocaust center’
In criticizing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's alleged use of chemical weapons, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Tuesday that even Adolf Hitler did not sink to that level of warfare, despite Hitler's use of gas chambers to kill millions of Jews.

When given the chance to clarify his comment — uttered during Passover, the most celebrated Jewish holiday in the United States — Spicer then said Hitler took Jews “into the Holocaust center” but that Hitler “was not using the gas on his own people in the same way that Assad is doing.”
Holocaust center? Oh man.
In America, abortion clinics insist upon being called "healthcare centers." So I can see how the man got his wires crossed.
Del, you're confusing yourself. This isn't about that. This is what logicians call "a different subject".
No, it isn't. In America, pro-lifers frequently compare the abortion holocaust with the Nazi atrocities against Jews & others.
Last edited by Del on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

User avatar
wosbald
What's the funny part?
What's the funny part?
Posts: 17540
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by wosbald » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:15 am

+JMJ+
Del wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:56 am
Onyx wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:03 pm
Del, you're confusing yourself. This isn't about that. This is what logicians call "a different subject".
No, it isn't. In America, pro-lifers frequently compare the abortion holocaust with the Nazi atrocities against Jews & others.

The rationale is the same:
- Take human perso …
It was good before. It was all like "Snap! Crackle! Burn!".

Delsplaining only makes it lame.




"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 35218
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by Del » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:20 am

wosbald wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:15 am
+JMJ+
Del wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:56 am
Onyx wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:03 pm
Del, you're confusing yourself. This isn't about that. This is what logicians call "a different subject".
No, it isn't. In America, pro-lifers frequently compare the abortion holocaust with the Nazi atrocities against Jews & others.

The rationale is the same:
- Take human perso …
It was good before. It was all like "Snap! Crackle! Burn!".

Delsplaining only makes it lame.
Yeah. You're right.

I edited the post so that it is now 95% lame-free.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 18916
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by FredS » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:27 pm

Turkey hunter accidentally shoots his brother and a friend.
“They were calling to each other and sneaking up on each other like two toms coming at each other,”
Evidently there's a new turkey hunting tactic whereby the hunter stalks an unsuspecting gobbler while hiding behind a preserved 'fan' (that's the spread out tail feathers of a tom). In this instance two guys were hiding behind one and another guy was hiding behind another and they called and stalked each other. Who the hell thinks this was a good idea?
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 7274
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by sweetandsour » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:21 pm

FredS wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:27 pm
Turkey hunter accidentally shoots his brother and a friend.
“They were calling to each other and sneaking up on each other like two toms coming at each other,”
Evidently there's a new turkey hunting tactic whereby the hunter stalks an unsuspecting gobbler while hiding behind a preserved 'fan' (that's the spread out tail feathers of a tom). In this instance two guys were hiding behind one and another guy was hiding behind another and they called and stalked each other. Who the hell thinks this was a good idea?
No way. Especially in East Texas.

I once saw a deer blind on a trailer on a Houston freeway. They were headed west, and they had stenciled silhouettes of leaves and squirrels on it. I'm sure glad they're going west, I said to myself with a chuckle. I'd be afraid to sit in that blind in East Texas.
As thus we sat in darkness
Each one busy with his prayers,
"We are lost!" the captain shouted,
As he staggered down the stairs.

O love the Lord, all ye His saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful. Psalm 31:23

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 31523
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by UncleBob » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:24 am

New Alt-Right “Fight Club” Ready for Street Violence
Kyle Chapman, a California activist arrested earlier this month in a clash in Berkeley between anti-fascist protesters and pro-Trump demonstrators, announced this week he is forming the Fraternal Order of Alt Knights (cleverly called “FOAK).

Chapman, who uses the Internet meme “Based Stick Man,” says his new militant, highly-masculine group will be the “tactical defensive arm” of the Proud Boys, another group that shows up at pro-Trump rallies looking to rumble with counter-protesters.

“We don’t fear the fight. We are the fight,” Chapman said in a recent social media post announcing FOAK’s formation.

“I’m proud to announce that my newly created Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights will be partnering with Proud Boys,” Chapman said, with the “full-approval” of its founder, Gavin McInnes.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 3924
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by durangopipe » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:58 am

UncleBob wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:24 am
New Alt-Right “Fight Club” Ready for Street Violence
Kyle Chapman, a California activist arrested earlier this month in a clash in Berkeley between anti-fascist protesters and pro-Trump demonstrators, announced this week he is forming the Fraternal Order of Alt Knights (cleverly called “FOAK).

Chapman, who uses the Internet meme “Based Stick Man,” says his new militant, highly-masculine group will be the “tactical defensive arm” of the Proud Boys, another group that shows up at pro-Trump rallies looking to rumble with counter-protesters.

“We don’t fear the fight. We are the fight,” Chapman said in a recent social media post announcing FOAK’s formation.

“I’m proud to announce that my newly created Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights will be partnering with Proud Boys,” Chapman said, with the “full-approval” of its founder, Gavin McInnes.
They already had a name. It was soccer hooligans.
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.

J.R.R. Tolkien



Wherever we go in the world we find other men speaking the same language...dreaming the same dreams. And one of the big four - brownie, or brookie, cutthroat or rainbow - is the cause of it all.

Roderick Haig-Brown

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 35218
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by Del » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:11 am

durangopipe wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:58 am
UncleBlob wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:24 am
New Alt-Right “Fight Club” Ready for Street Violence
Kyle Chapman, a California activist arrested earlier this month in a clash in Berkeley between anti-fascist protesters and pro-Trump demonstrators, announced this week he is forming the Fraternal Order of Alt Knights (cleverly called “FOAK).

Chapman, who uses the Internet meme “Based Stick Man,” says his new militant, highly-masculine group will be the “tactical defensive arm” of the Proud Boys, another group that shows up at pro-Trump rallies looking to rumble with counter-protesters.

“We don’t fear the fight. We are the fight,” Chapman said in a recent social media post announcing FOAK’s formation.

“I’m proud to announce that my newly created Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights will be partnering with Proud Boys,” Chapman said, with the “full-approval” of its founder, Gavin McInnes.
They already had a name. It was soccer hooligans.
If it weren't for the gangs of ctrl-leftists (armed with poo and pepper spray) there would be no one for this little band of numb-nuts to rumble with.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 3924
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by durangopipe » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:53 am

Del wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:11 am
durangopipe wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:58 am
UncleBlob wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:24 am
New Alt-Right “Fight Club” Ready for Street Violence
Kyle Chapman, a California activist arrested earlier this month in a clash in Berkeley between anti-fascist protesters and pro-Trump demonstrators, announced this week he is forming the Fraternal Order of Alt Knights (cleverly called “FOAK).

Chapman, who uses the Internet meme “Based Stick Man,” says his new militant, highly-masculine group will be the “tactical defensive arm” of the Proud Boys, another group that shows up at pro-Trump rallies looking to rumble with counter-protesters.

“We don’t fear the fight. We are the fight,” Chapman said in a recent social media post announcing FOAK’s formation.

“I’m proud to announce that my newly created Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights will be partnering with Proud Boys,” Chapman said, with the “full-approval” of its founder, Gavin McInnes.
They already had a name. It was soccer hooligans.
If it weren't for the gangs of ctrl-leftists (armed with poo and pepper spray) there would be no one for this little band of numb-nuts to rumble with.
Which is why I choose to label them all hooligans.
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.

J.R.R. Tolkien



Wherever we go in the world we find other men speaking the same language...dreaming the same dreams. And one of the big four - brownie, or brookie, cutthroat or rainbow - is the cause of it all.

Roderick Haig-Brown

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 35218
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by Del » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:13 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:53 am
Del wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:11 am
durangopipe wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:58 am
UncleBlob wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:24 am
New Alt-Right “Fight Club” Ready for Street Violence
Kyle Chapman, a California activist arrested earlier this month in a clash in Berkeley between anti-fascist protesters and pro-Trump demonstrators, announced this week he is forming the Fraternal Order of Alt Knights (cleverly called “FOAK).

Chapman, who uses the Internet meme “Based Stick Man,” says his new militant, highly-masculine group will be the “tactical defensive arm” of the Proud Boys, another group that shows up at pro-Trump rallies looking to rumble with counter-protesters.

“We don’t fear the fight. We are the fight,” Chapman said in a recent social media post announcing FOAK’s formation.

“I’m proud to announce that my newly created Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights will be partnering with Proud Boys,” Chapman said, with the “full-approval” of its founder, Gavin McInnes.
They already had a name. It was soccer hooligans.
If it weren't for the gangs of ctrl-leftists (armed with poo and pepper spray) there would be no one for this little band of numb-nuts to rumble with.
Which is why I choose to label them all hooligans.
Aye.... anyone who goes to a peaceful public gathering just looking for a fight is nothing but a damned hooligan.

It just frosts me that the folks who read links at Southern Poverty Law Center call out a few hooligan Trump supporters as "numbnuts."

But the Berkeley rioteers who came pepper spray and molotov bombs, and beat the blood out of peaceful kids who showed up to support the speaker they invited? -- They were just "defending themselves."

[This assertion was published in the Berkeley student paper and went viral. I found this typical link.]
http://www.mediaite.com/online/uc-berke ... ent-riots/
“These were not acts of violence. They were acts of self defense,” wrote queer activist and former columnist Neil Lawrence [published in the Berkeley student newspaper]. “And to Yiannopoulos and all your friends who invited you and hosted you and defended your ‘right’ to speak: I recommend you learn your lesson. Our shields are raised against you. No one will protect us? We will protect ourselves.”
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 3924
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by durangopipe » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Del wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:13 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:53 am
Del wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:11 am
durangopipe wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:58 am
UncleBlob wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:24 am
New Alt-Right “Fight Club” Ready for Street Violence
Kyle Chapman, a California activist arrested earlier this month in a clash in Berkeley between anti-fascist protesters and pro-Trump demonstrators, announced this week he is forming the Fraternal Order of Alt Knights (cleverly called “FOAK).

Chapman, who uses the Internet meme “Based Stick Man,” says his new militant, highly-masculine group will be the “tactical defensive arm” of the Proud Boys, another group that shows up at pro-Trump rallies looking to rumble with counter-protesters.

“We don’t fear the fight. We are the fight,” Chapman said in a recent social media post announcing FOAK’s formation.

“I’m proud to announce that my newly created Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights will be partnering with Proud Boys,” Chapman said, with the “full-approval” of its founder, Gavin McInnes.
They already had a name. It was soccer hooligans.
If it weren't for the gangs of ctrl-leftists (armed with poo and pepper spray) there would be no one for this little band of numb-nuts to rumble with.
Which is why I choose to label them all hooligans.
Aye.... anyone who goes to a peaceful public gathering just looking for a fight is nothing but a damned hooligan.

It just frosts me that the folks who read links at Southern Poverty Law Center call out a few hooligan Trump supporters as "numbnuts."

But the Berkeley rioteers who came pepper spray and molotov bombs, and beat the blood out of peaceful kids who showed up to support the speaker they invited? -- They were just "defending themselves."

[This assertion was published in the Berkeley student paper and went viral. I found this typical link.]
http://www.mediaite.com/online/uc-berke ... ent-riots/
“These were not acts of violence. They were acts of self defense,” wrote queer activist and former columnist Neil Lawrence [published in the Berkeley student newspaper]. “And to Yiannopoulos and all your friends who invited you and hosted you and defended your ‘right’ to speak: I recommend you learn your lesson. Our shields are raised against you. No one will protect us? We will protect ourselves.”
I'm totally with you on this one, Del.
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.

J.R.R. Tolkien



Wherever we go in the world we find other men speaking the same language...dreaming the same dreams. And one of the big four - brownie, or brookie, cutthroat or rainbow - is the cause of it all.

Roderick Haig-Brown

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 35218
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by Del » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:22 pm

Looking on the web for stuff is bad for a guy.

I found this numbnut: Robert Reich [former Secretary of Labor under Really President Clinton and now at perfessor at Berkerley], fake-news-talking on CNN:
CNN Guest: Berkeley Rioters Were Actually Secret Right-Wingers Affiliated With Breitbart

I wanted to believe that this was an outrageous spin.... but they have the video of Reich, speaking for himself on national news.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 31523
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by UncleBob » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:43 pm

Armed neo-Nazis prepare for potential clash in small Kentucky town
In a tent deep in the woods of rural Kentucky, an old neo-Nazi spoke bitterly of how he feels “betrayed” by Donald Trump.

“I’m sorry I voted for the son of a b****, I really am,” said Art Jones, who the Anti-Defamation League identifies as a Holocaust denier who has been dressing in Nazi garb and celebrating Hitler since the 1970s.

“I’m sorry I spent $180 out of my own pocket to buy three big banners that said, ‘President Trump, build the wall’,” the blazer-clad Jones said, to a tent full of about 100 men, some of whom wore paramilitary-style uniforms. “Now he says, ‘Eh, what wall?’ I’m embarrassed that I voted for him.”

Jones blamed Trump’s failures on the “Jewish lobby” and the president’s son-in-law and aide, Jared Kushner, who is Jewish.

“If I could take the vote back,” he said. “I would.”
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 31523
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by UncleBob » Tue May 02, 2017 8:05 am

Wilbur Ross: U.S. Airstrike on Syria Was 'After-Dinner Entertainment' for Mar-a-Lago
Ross, a billionaire banker without previous experience in government, was describing Trump's dinner with China's President Xi Jinping at the Florida club. He was speaking at the annual Milken Institute Global Conference, known for bringing together billionaires and leaders in Beverly Hills, Calif.

“Just as dessert was being served, the president explained to Mr. Xi he had something he wanted to tell him, which was the launching of 59 missiles into Syria,” Ross said, according to Variety. “It was in lieu of after-dinner entertainment.”

The audience laughed at the remarks, Variety reports, and Ross continued: “The thing was, it didn’t cost the president anything to have that entertainment.”
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
Sir Moose
President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble
President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble
Posts: 2256
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:17 am
Location: NW Washington
Contact:

Re: Numbnuts in the News

Post by Sir Moose » Fri May 05, 2017 2:16 pm

Ahhh....California....

California plans to tax space travel by the mile
The Franchise Tax Board proposal said certainty about tax treatment "will lead to increased activity in the industry and will foster an atmosphere of growth and prosperity once present during the golden age of California's aviation industry, thereby creating jobs as the industry thrives in this state."
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests