Booze in the News

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent

Re: Booze in the News

Post by wosbald » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:14 am

+JMJ+

'World's most expensive vodka' stolen from Danish bar
DARTZ MOTOR COMPANY

Danish police are investigating the theft of a bottle of vodka claimed to be the world's most expensive at $1.3m (£960,000).

The bottle, made from gold and silver and with a diamond encrusted cap, was on loan to a Copenhagen bar which had a collection of vodkas on display.

[…]

Mr Ingberg, owner of the Cafe 33 bar, told broadcaster TV2 that he had borrowed the bottle from the Latvia-based Dartz Motor Company.

"It has been part of my collection for six months, but not any more," he said.

Russian luxury car maker Russo-Baltique is said to have created the vodka to commemorate the centenary of the company's factory.

The front of the bottle is decorated with leather and has a replica of the radiator guard used for Russo-Baltique cars.

The cap is shaped like a a Russian imperial eagle and is encrusted with diamonds.

[…]

"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking

Post by sweetandsour » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:25 am

wosbald wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:14 am
+JMJ+

DARTZ MOTOR COMPANY

Danish police are investigating the theft of a bottle of vodka claimed to be the world's most expensive at $1.3m (£960,000).

The bottle, made from gold and silver and with a diamond encrusted cap, was on loan to a Copenhagen bar which had a collection of vodkas on display.

[…]

Mr Ingberg, owner of the Cafe 33 bar, told broadcaster TV2 that he had borrowed the bottle from the Latvia-based Dartz Motor Company.

Russian luxury car maker Russo-Baltique is said to have created the vodka to commemorate the centenary of the company's factory.

The front of the bottle is decorated with leather and has a replica of the radiator guard used for Russo-Baltique cars.

The cap is shaped like a a Russian imperial eagle and is encrusted with diamonds.

[…]
Whoever took that pic probly took the bottle. She's wearing a fur- lined dress. The bottle will be recovered I imagine, but the vodka will be gone.
I'm old but I'm happy.

Jester
Pastor
Pastor

Post by Jester » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:53 pm

sweetandsour wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:25 am
wosbald wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:14 am
+JMJ+

DARTZ MOTOR COMPANY

[…]

[…]
Whoever took that pic probly took the bottle. She's wearing a fur- lined dress. The bottle will be recovered I imagine, but the vodka will be gone.
Probably tastes like McCormick.
I smoke a cigar because the body is a temple and the temple needs incense. -Michael Knowles

Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

When chaos manifests itself, what makes you think that anyone tame will be good for anything? -Jordan B. Peterson