"That Ain't Right".... in The News

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking

Re: "That Ain't Right".... in The News

Post by durangopipe » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:29 pm

The cause of the rise isn't clear . . .
Anyone else find this phrase, um, ambiguous?
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Wherever we go in the world we find other men speaking the same language...dreaming the same dreams. And one of the big four - brownie, or brookie, cutthroat or rainbow - is the cause of it all.

Roderick Haig-Brown

Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway

Post by Del » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:58 am

hugodrax wrote:
wosbald wrote:+JMJ+

Cuckolding fetish relationships: Men wanting partners to sleep with other men reaches new high
A self-confessed cuckold has revealed how he gives his wife 'points' based on the sexual acts she carries out with other men - one of the thousands of males turned on by one of society's most taboo subjects.

The fetish of cuckolding - where men allow other men to have sexual relationships with their wives - is on the rise.

The cause of the rise isn't clear, but psychologists have suggested everything from repressed male bisexuality to men being proud of their wives’ liberated sexuality. …
Wos, dear? What news sites are you reading when you think nobody is watching?
This ain't right, for the same reason that gay-marriage ain't right.

People have forgotten what human marriage and sexuality are for.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

Cleon
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by Cleon » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:23 am

Thanks, wos, for expanding my vocabulary in ways that it didn't need to. 8O
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy

Post by hugodrax » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Cleon wrote:Thanks, wos, for expanding my vocabulary in ways that it didn't need to. 8O
Well, let me help you expand it in a useful way. If an Italian tells you you have horns, punch him in the face. Even if you have horns.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

durangopipe

Post by durangopipe » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:06 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Cleon wrote:Thanks, wos, for expanding my vocabulary in ways that it didn't need to. 8O
Well, let me help you expand it in a useful way. If an Italian tells you you have horns, punch him in the face. Even if you have horns.
And . . .
If an Italian makes a hand sign of the horns toward you, he's not telling you he's a Texas Longhorn fan.
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Wherever we go in the world we find other men speaking the same language...dreaming the same dreams. And one of the big four - brownie, or brookie, cutthroat or rainbow - is the cause of it all.

Roderick Haig-Brown

hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy

Post by hugodrax » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:42 am

durangopipe wrote:
hugodrax wrote:
And . . .
If an Italian makes a hand sign of the horns toward you, he's not telling you he's a Texas Longhorn fan.
He, too, should be punched.

UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician

Post by UncleBob » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:25 am

"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent

Post by wosbald » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:46 am

"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

Sir Moose
President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble
President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble

Post by Sir Moose » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:34 pm

In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.

JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Post by JimVH » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:23 pm

That. Is. Awesome.

Videos like this are good fun to watch. As an added value, anytime I need to clear out my office, I queue one up and invite folks to sit and watch.

If you are twisted this way, look-up Dr. Pimple Popper on YouTube. You'll thank me.

JimVH
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Post by JimVH » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:03 pm

So now we have to apologize for Santa being a fat pipe smoker?

A-holes.

https://foramerica.org/2016/12/obama/mi ... p-smoking/

hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy

Post by hugodrax » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:27 pm

JimVH wrote:So now we have to apologize for Santa being a fat pipe smoker?

A-holes.

https://foramerica.org/2016/12/obama/mi ... p-smoking/
What about her husband?

UncleBob

Post by UncleBob » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Men’s-Rights Activists Are Finding a New Home With the Alt-Right
The primary difference between the men’s-rights movement and the alt-right is that the former is largely anti-political. “They tend to dismiss Republicans and Democrats alike as ‘gynocentric’ parties, or parties that are at their root dominated by women’s needs,” Futrelle said. If, like me, you had to force down laughter at the idea of Republicans being dominated by women’s needs, Futrelle explains: “Their argument is that because women are the majority of the electorate, all politicians — male and female — have to pander to them in order to win.” No MRA would vote for Hillary Clinton, he said, and although some consider themselves Libertarians, there was little talk on online forums of Gary Johnson. If they voted, they voted for Trump.

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy

Post by hugodrax » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:29 pm

UncleBob wrote:Men’s-Rights Activists Are Finding a New Home With the Alt-Right
The primary difference between the men’s-rights movement and the alt-right is that the former is largely anti-political. “They tend to dismiss Republicans and Democrats alike as ‘gynocentric’ parties, or parties that are at their root dominated by women’s needs,” Futrelle said. If, like me, you had to force down laughter at the idea of Republicans being dominated by women’s needs, Futrelle explains: “Their argument is that because women are the majority of the electorate, all politicians — male and female — have to pander to them in order to win.” No MRA would vote for Hillary Clinton, he said, and although some consider themselves Libertarians, there was little talk on online forums of Gary Johnson. If they voted, they voted for Trump.
You pretty much believe everything you read, don't you?

Sir Moose

Post by Sir Moose » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Apparently sociology and women's studies majors were becoming too mainstream and practical, so somebody had to come up with an even more ridiculous major.

Extracted from this in The Western Front, the official newspaper of Western Washington University:
Western senior Christina Zecha, majoring in advocacy and marginalization at Fairhaven College, said she looks forward to her shifts at Little Cheerful.
:facepalm:
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.

durangopipe

Post by durangopipe » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:16 pm

Sir Moose wrote:Apparently sociology and women's studies majors were becoming too mainstream and practical, so somebody had to come up with an even more ridiculous major.

Extracted from this in The Western Front, the official newspaper of Western Washington University:
Western senior Christina Zecha, majoring in advocacy and marginalization at Fairhaven College, said she looks forward to her shifts at Little Cheerful.
Advocacy for margarinealization is illegal in Wisconsin.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Roderick Haig-Brown

hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy

Post by hugodrax » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:19 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Sir Moose wrote:Apparently sociology and women's studies majors were becoming too mainstream and practical, so somebody had to come up with an even more ridiculous major.

Advocacy for margarinealization is illegal in Wisconsin.
When I went to school, most bitches were self taught. :lol: They went to law school to refine their talents.

UncleBob

Post by UncleBob » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:13 am

wosbald

Post by wosbald » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:00 am

+JMJ+
Wassup up wit dis self-hating Protestant Hostility toward Capitalism?
… With Washington bent on destroying our economy by constant intervention and regulation, we need more voices supporting the Biblical view of economics – laissez-faire capitalism. Instead, Protestants are attacking it.

[…]

Other than Scripture, a good place to start for [Robert] Sanders and other critics [of Capitalism] is to read Freedom and Capitalism, by John Robbins. Laissez faire capitalism, a republican form of government with limited powers, private property rights, and freedom for individuals to pursue their talents under the umbrella of Christian ethics (i.e., the 10 Commandments), following the preaching and widespread acceptance of the Gospel, are what is necessary to carry out God’s dominion mandate and bring prosperity to people in all nations of the world. Capitalism without both Christian ethics and politics is impossible.

"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

UncleBob

Post by UncleBob » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:02 am

wosbald wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:00 am
+JMJ+
Wassup up wit dis self-hating Protestant Hostility toward Capitalism?
… With Washington bent on destroying our economy by constant intervention and regulation, we need more voices supporting the Biblical view of economics – laissez-faire capitalism. Instead, Protestants are attacking it.

[…]

Other than Scripture, a good place to start for [Robert] Sanders and other critics [of Capitalism] is to read Freedom and Capitalism, by John Robbins. Laissez faire capitalism, a republican form of government with limited powers, private property rights, and freedom for individuals to pursue their talents under the umbrella of Christian ethics (i.e., the 10 Commandments), following the preaching and widespread acceptance of the Gospel, are what is necessary to carry out God’s dominion mandate and bring prosperity to people in all nations of the world. Capitalism without both Christian ethics and politics is impossible.