The 'Post Yer Beast' thread

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.

Re: The 'Post Yer Beast' thread

Post by DepartedLight » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:05 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:09 pm
FredS wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:25 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:12 pm
FredS wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:58 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:40 pm
Bloodhound wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:09 am
My mom had a friend who had 4 tail less cats...they had little stubs. One of them had kittens and the kittens had little stub tails. She had a term that she used for tail less cats cant remember what the term was.
I believe the term is “Manx,” BH.
I think "Target" is the word you're looking for.
My wife and I have this “conversation” all the time . . .
Troglodytes, the both of you. I'll never forget the day one of the fellows with permission to hunt our land proudly showed me my own, freshly killed pet like he was going to get a reward for it. I was about seven at the time, and I still remember it as one of the most brutal, classless things I've ever witnessed.
I hope your 'outrage' is in the same vein as my teasing. If it's not, then
Lighten up Francis. You remind me of Dan and that other guy who get so worked up when I bash cObs.
Strange how memory works. My reaction reminded you of guys that don't get your humor. You reminded me of the guy that shot my cat. Lets not try to create new ones.
We’re cloning cats on CPS now?

This place is %fraking amaze-balls.
DL Jake

you win the sneakiness award. » Bloodhound

Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed

Post by Bloodhound » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:18 am

Manx was the term, thanks DP. I am a dog guy although in my time on this earth there have been a couple of cats that I liked a lot...they had personalities like a dog...must be what I liked about them.

I used to work with a woman who took her cats so seriously that she was offended at the slightest negative "I prefer dogs over cats" She took it as a personal attack on her cats. SO....I came up with a list of "Thought's about cats"...mostly off the internet but many from the old TV show Tabby Pot Pie, So many few good recipes.

For Christmas one year I drew her name as Secret Office Santa...I got her a t-shirt that said. "A cat will almost always blink if you hit it in the head with a ball-peen hammer" She didn't speak to me for a week. No sense of humor. Like I said...there have been a few cats that I liked a lot over the years.
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child

Post by Goose55 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:57 am

My Chartreux Cat, Lucy. She will be 2 years on April 1st. Isn't she adorable? The history of this breed is that the Crusaders on their way back to Europe found these wild, all grey cats in the mountains of Syria, captured some of them and brought them to a Monastery in France. One of their many charming characteristics is that they are silly.

"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis