Who doesn't like pipes or pipe smoking?

Anything and everything... except the youth room... or what belongs in the Purgatory Forum
sugarcane1
Congregation
Congregation

Re: Who doesn't like pipes or pipe smoking?

Post by sugarcane1 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:01 pm

My name is Sugarcane, and I'm a pipeaholic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thunktank
Terminal Lance. Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Terminal Lance.  Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado

Post by Thunktank » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:53 pm

I enjoyed VA No.1 and PS luxury Bullseye this morning with coffee and a friend who also smokes a pipe, while relaxing on his cabin deck in the woods. I don't smoke often, but when I do. . .

Rusty
Slightly Impudent, Disciple of Del, Wannabe Catholic
Slightly Impudent, Disciple of Del, Wannabe Catholic

Post by Rusty » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:20 pm

Thunktank wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:53 pm
I enjoyed VA No.1 and PS luxury Bullseye this morning with coffee and a friend who also smokes a pipe, while relaxing on his cabin deck in the woods. I don't smoke often, but when I do. . .
Both at once? Y'mean in the same pipe... simultaneously? Joseph on crutch... that's like crossing the beams ... a Danish conflagration. Quick... administer 1st aid. 2 parts Milk of Magnesia, 1 part Kaopectate ... just slosh it around your mouth, and spit... repeat as necessary. Don't swallow. Got that? DON'T SWALLOW.

I'm here to report that Goose hates pipes. It's sad I know but it's true. He has committed to torturing pipes. Satan has him.
Is there an exorcist in the house? Failing that somebody pull the plug. Let's power cycle the torturer.
Oh Hillary... You abandon us to this?

Thunktank
Terminal Lance. Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Terminal Lance.  Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado

Post by Thunktank » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:56 pm

Rusty wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:20 pm
Thunktank wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:53 pm
Both at once? Y'mean in the same pipe... simultaneously? Joseph on crutch... that's like crossing the beams ... a Danish conflagration. Quick... administer 1st aid. 2 parts Milk of Magnesia, 1 part Kaopectate ... just slosh it around your mouth, and spit... repeat as necessary. Don't swallow. Got that? DON'T SWALLOW.

I'm here to report that Goose hates pipes. It's sad I know but it's true. He has committed to torturing pipes. Satan has him.
Is there an exorcist in the house? Failing that somebody pull the plug. Let's power cycle the torturer.
The PS Luxury Bulleye was aged beyond flavor anyway. Only the slightest bit of spice was left, the much younger Va No. 1 tasted wonderful following it. Pesrsonally, I think Goose hates his own mouth. Did you see him restore that abused Dunhill? Someone, probably a crusty old man like you, smoked the root out of that briar! Good lord, you can airbrush an sagging woman, and you can refinish an old pipe, but in the end it is very used.

Did that sound awful? :lol:
Last edited by Thunktank on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fainn
I've attained the highest rank so far
I've attained the highest rank so far

Post by Fainn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:06 pm

sugarcane1 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:01 pm
My name is Sugarcane, and I'm a pipeaholic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Hi, Sugarcane. Thanks for sharing.
2016 Winner, Least Likely to Correctly use a Pipe Sock Image