I care and Thanks

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Fainn
I've attained the highest rank so far
I've attained the highest rank so far

I care and Thanks

Post by Fainn » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:53 pm

First I want to thank everyone here for all the love and support I've gotten lately.
Secondly, I do care about the prayer requests of other posters. I do read them. I don't write on the threads and say I'm praying. You probably know how low my faith is. Sometimes I think if I did pray, G-d would give the exact opposite answer. Occassionally. I'll mention to my wife a prayer request posted on here and ask her to pray. On the other hand, I prayed I wouldn't day and they wouldn't find any blockage in my heart and those prayers were answered.
2016 Winner, Least Likely to Correctly use a Pipe Sock Image

Winton
Frozen Sing-A-Long Elsa Doll
Frozen Sing-A-Long Elsa Doll

Re: I care and Thanks

Post by Winton » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Fainn, feel free to pray for me any time I ask for prayer, or even when I don't. Our God loves us and only does what is good. But sometimes, like all good fathers, sometimes he has to take his belt off for our good.

Once Mom told us, "Wait until your father gets home!" My brothers and I had the bright idea of hiding all the belts in his closet. We forgot the one he was wearing.

Anyway, the answers to our prayers is from the power of our God, not the strength of our faith.

DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.

Re: I care and Thanks

Post by DepartedLight » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:11 pm

We don't really troll those threads looking for that kind of stuff anyway. Jesus. Prayer closet. 'nuf said.

Well, maybe some of the old but now banned guys did. But I dunno anything about that.
DL Jake

All my posts should be viewed from a position of, this guy is nuts.

so, I drank the whisky. » Bloodhound