Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
- Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
- Posts: 19832
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
- Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
That's my grandson's favorite scary movie. I'll bet I've watched it with him 30 times or more. Even when he was only 4 or 5 years old he would ask to watch it, then hide behind me the whole time.
"When God closes a door, just open it again. It's a door. That's how they work." FredS
- Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
- Posts: 17937
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima