2017 Secret Santa Thread

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
GaryInVA
Cheesecake Wizard
Cheesecake Wizard

Re: 2017 Secret Santa Thread

Post by GaryInVA » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:01 am

Is it too late to get in on this? Sounds fun.
"I am not sure what Rusty said or meant but I am pretty sure I want to choke him unconscious" rev

Official London Fatberg Finder

JudgeRusty
Didn't even get to wear his hat
Didn't even get to wear his hat

Post by JudgeRusty » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:52 pm

Enjoyed my first SG Chocolate Flake yesterday. Thanks ID.
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal

Jester
Pastor
Pastor

Post by Jester » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:31 am

I have enjoyed C&D Seersucker for the past couple days. It needs time to flake out a bit before smoking. I didn't have time before work so I grabbed the pouch of 5 Brothers Pipe Tobacco. I must say that shag is a first for me in pipe tobacco. I have had similar roll your own but not nearly as thin or long cut and definitely not pipe quality. I really like this stuff. It burns a bit faster so I got good use from my new medical grade titanium tamper.

Really I smoke so little that I buy tins and don't mess with anything in a pouch. Had it not been for the SS I would probably not tried it. I am glad i did. Thank you Secret Santa.
I smoke a cigar because the body is a temple and the temple needs incense. -Michael Knowles

Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

When chaos manifests itself, what makes you think that anyone tame will be good for anything? -Jordan B. Peterson

JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Post by JimVH » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:02 pm

JimVH wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:26 pm

Gratitude still flows here, too. This pipe has proven to be a champ of a flake pipe. I don't know what makes one pipe smoke better than an other, but it burns them smooth as buttah.
"Burritos should not crunch." The Bible

7formy1911
Sick of being a butthead
Sick of being a butthead

Post by 7formy1911 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:06 pm

Jester wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:31 am
I have enjoyed C&D Seersucker for the past couple days. It needs time to flake out a bit before smoking. I didn't have time before work so I grabbed the pouch of 5 Brothers Pipe Tobacco. I must say that shag is a first for me in pipe tobacco. I have had similar roll your own but not nearly as thin or long cut and definitely not pipe quality. I really like this stuff. It burns a bit faster so I got good use from my new medical grade titanium tamper.

Really I smoke so little that I buy tins and don't mess with anything in a pouch. Had it not been for the SS I would probably not tried it. I am glad i did. Thank you Secret Santa.
If you have a ghost in a pipe 5 Brothers will clear it out too :wink:
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis De Tocqueville

"Speed is fine. Accuracy is final."

DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.

Post by DepartedLight » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:44 pm

Jester wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:31 am

If you enjoy English and this cut, GH Balkan Mixture. Old dark green tin. Most exceptional.
DL Jake

All my posts should be viewed from a position of, this guy is nuts.

you win the sneakiness award. » Bloodhound

Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu

Post by Jocose » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:03 pm

Enjoying some LD in an Zulu nose warmer.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS