Smoking Mug Shots.

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
Post Reply
User avatar
Tatanka
Recently Discovered CPS is a Nut House
Recently Discovered CPS is a Nut House
Posts: 1719
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bakersfield, California

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by Tatanka » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:22 pm

TwoXseveN wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:36 pm
Tatanka wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:46 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:06 pm
Tatanka wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:47 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:45 pm
TwoXseveN wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:03 pm
Image
Simply awesome. Details when you get the time, please.
Oh DITTO indeed!
Threetto!
:) :) :)
We parked the van we were sleeping in after nightfall on public land and happened to wake up next to this gorgeous waterfall...

I don't know if it has a name and I don't recall the specific location, sorry for being lame on the details in that regard :)
AHH! I just NOW, in expanding the photo, see that you were smoking a Pipe!!! Whooah!
Soli Deo Gloria!

"If the doors (windows) of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite." ~ William Blake

User avatar
JMG
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Posts: 5290
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by JMG » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:25 am

Image
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by hugodrax » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:57 am

JMG wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:25 am
Image
That Waldo guy needs to lay off the psilocybin mushrooms.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 26307
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by DepartedLight » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:24 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:57 am
JMG wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:25 am
Image
That Waldo guy needs to lay off the psilocybin mushrooms.
Dude. This Waldo sports a flippin' two handed axe and pokes huge butted spiders with a stick for fun.

Might wanna ease up there just a wee, Batman.
DL Jake

you win the sneakiness award. » Bloodhound

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by hugodrax » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:04 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:24 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:57 am
JMG wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:25 am
Image
That Waldo guy needs to lay off the psilocybin mushrooms.
Dude. This Waldo sports a flippin' two handed axe and pokes huge butted spiders with a stick for fun.

Might wanna ease up there just a wee, Batman.
I can time the change in your tone. I didn't even have to look at the clock.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Tatanka
Recently Discovered CPS is a Nut House
Recently Discovered CPS is a Nut House
Posts: 1719
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bakersfield, California

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by Tatanka » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Just wishing everyone a Joy-filled Christmas with Heaven's blessings, decided upon way-prior to tomorrow's celebrations!
Soli Deo Gloria!

"If the doors (windows) of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite." ~ William Blake

User avatar
A_Morley
Cardinal Uncle Nacho
Cardinal Uncle Nacho
Posts: 10575
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 6:00 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by A_Morley » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:05 pm

Tatanka wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:57 pm
Just wishing everyone a Joy-filled Christmas with Heaven's blessings, decided upon way-prior to tomorrow's celebrations!
And using this thread to do so makes about as much sense as anything else you do.
His Eminence
Cardinal of CPS

User avatar
Tatanka
Recently Discovered CPS is a Nut House
Recently Discovered CPS is a Nut House
Posts: 1719
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bakersfield, California

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by Tatanka » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:09 pm

A_Morley wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:05 pm
Tatanka wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:57 pm
Just wishing everyone a Joy-filled Christmas with Heaven's blessings, decided upon way-prior to tomorrow's celebrations!
And using this thread to do so makes about as much sense as anything else you do.
Morley, ole piper; my wife would agree with you fully, I'm sure! But my blessings wished and prayed to the GOD of Heaven and Earth is that this Christmas will dump on you a blessing tied so tightly to the Incarnation Miracle, that you will weep for joy!

I wanted everyone visiting the Smoking Mug Shots to know I'm wishing they AND YOU a blessed Christmas! Jesus Loves you, Morley man!
Soli Deo Gloria!

"If the doors (windows) of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite." ~ William Blake

User avatar
JMG
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Posts: 5290
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by JMG » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:16 pm

Image
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

User avatar
sysiphus
NCOIC
NCOIC
Posts: 7614
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The Mother of Presidents
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by sysiphus » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:27 am

DepartedLight wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:24 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:57 am
JMG wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:25 am
Image
That Waldo guy needs to lay off the psilocybin mushrooms.
Dude. This Waldo sports a flippin' two handed axe and pokes huge butted spiders with a stick for fun.

Might wanna ease up there just a wee, Batman.
You should see his gourd.
Gossett closed his bag of Cheezits and silently prayed

User avatar
TwoXseveN
I'm the Sassy One
Posts: 11835
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Holland MI.
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by TwoXseveN » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:24 am

Happy new year y’all

Image
I'm what some CPS'ers have called, "Better than advertised".

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 4853
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by durangopipe » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:50 am

Happy New Year, 14.
Good to see it’s snowing somewhere. I’d begun to forget what it looks like.
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 4853
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by durangopipe » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:28 pm

January 1st, 51F, and no snow!
Boswell Pipers Pleasure in a Teipen bent billiard.

Image

Chocolate aroma wafting skyward.
No underage girls or newlywed women running up the road.

Rusty might have been wrong on this one.
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
GaryInVA
Cheesecake Wizard
Cheesecake Wizard
Posts: 3501
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: USA, USA!!!

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by GaryInVA » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:31 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:28 pm
January 1st, 51F, and no snow!
Boswell Pipers Pleasure in a Teipen bent billiard.

Image

Chocolate aroma wafting skyward.
No underage girls or newlywed women running up the road.

Rusty might have been wrong on this one.
Look in the rocks behind you, on the left.
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:19 pm
This, gentlemen, is what it feels like when doves cry.

Official London Fatberg Finder

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 4853
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by durangopipe » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:43 pm

GaryInVA wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:31 pm
Look in the rocks behind you, on the left.
I’m not seeing anything Gary.
That cliff is 350’ of rock. The silhouette that looks like an elk or moose is made up of large trees.

Are you seeing something else?
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
Tatanka
Recently Discovered CPS is a Nut House
Recently Discovered CPS is a Nut House
Posts: 1719
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bakersfield, California

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by Tatanka » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:02 pm

GaryInVA wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:31 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:28 pm
January 1st, 51F, and no snow!
Boswell Pipers Pleasure in a Teipen bent billiard.

Image

Chocolate aroma wafting skyward.
No underage girls or newlywed women running up the road.

Rusty might have been wrong on this one.
Look in the rocks behind you, on the left.
His left or our left?
Soli Deo Gloria!

"If the doors (windows) of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite." ~ William Blake

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 26307
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by DepartedLight » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:45 pm

Exactly. The viewers left off the man’s ear is a vibrant green bush. Is this the sign?

To his left? Well. If you go out a little and up there’s that rock cap. Kinda looks like a boob to me. So? Sign?
DL Jake

you win the sneakiness award. » Bloodhound

User avatar
JMG
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Posts: 5290
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by JMG » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:39 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:45 pm
Kinda looks like a boob to me.
:lol:
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

User avatar
GaryInVA
Cheesecake Wizard
Cheesecake Wizard
Posts: 3501
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: USA, USA!!!

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by GaryInVA » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:40 am

durangopipe wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:43 pm
GaryInVA wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:31 pm
Look in the rocks behind you, on the left.
I’m not seeing anything Gary.
That cliff is 350’ of rock. The silhouette that looks like an elk or moose is made up of large trees.

Are you seeing something else?
Never mind, it's just a rock.
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:19 pm
This, gentlemen, is what it feels like when doves cry.

Official London Fatberg Finder

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 33204
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by UncleBob » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:47 am

GaryInVA wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:40 am
durangopipe wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:43 pm
GaryInVA wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:31 pm
Look in the rocks behind you, on the left.
I’m not seeing anything Gary.
That cliff is 350’ of rock. The silhouette that looks like an elk or moose is made up of large trees.

Are you seeing something else?
Never mind, it's just a rock.
If you magnify, and image seems to be appearing....
► Show Spoiler
:chili:
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"You guys are weird." - Mrs. FredS

Post Reply