Silly Antis

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
Fainn
I've attained the highest rank so far
I've attained the highest rank so far

Re: Silly Antis

Post by Fainn » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:27 am

I posted a pic of some of my pipes on FB yesterday. Now I'm seeing ads to quit smoking. Why the #### do people think smokers want to quit?
2016 Winner, Least Likely to Correctly use a Pipe Sock Image

TNLawPiper
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards

Post by TNLawPiper » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:56 am

Fainn wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:27 am
I posted a pic of some of my pipes on FB yesterday. Now I'm seeing ads to quit smoking. Why the #### do people think smokers want to quit?
Most smokers are cigarette smokers. Most cigarette smokers know they should quit and have some desire to do so, because smoking is by and large unhealthy and expensive (both in the cost of cigarettes and in medical bills).

If you don't want to see the ads, though, you can simply click "I don't want to see this."

Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway

Post by Del » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:20 pm

TNLawPiper wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:56 am
Fainn wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:27 am
Most smokers are cigarette smokers. Most cigarette smokers know they should quit and have some desire to do so, because smoking is by and large unhealthy and expensive (both in the cost of cigarettes and in medical bills).

If you don't want to see the ads, though, you can simply click "I don't want to see this."
Like a "foe" setting?
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4