Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14600
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by hugodrax » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:08 pm

JohnnyMcPiperson wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:02 pm
Irish-Dane wrote:
JohnnyMcPiperson wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:02 am
hugodrax wrote:
JohnnyMcPiperson wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:23 am
Sooo... sorry we hijacked the thread with our banter, where's the box? Status update?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Box is in Texas with Jim. Hurricane delay, I'd say.
OH! So true, I hope they are ok... everything I've been hearing sounds really bad.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I logged on to CPS with one purpose today, and that was to see if our Texas friends were okay. As the next person in line I can tell you with 100% honesty that I could give a crap about the box (or much of anything else either) if any of my friends are hurting.
Indeed, at the time of my original comment I did not realize that it was with Jim, I was just trying to switch the thread away from Hugo and I's banter and back to it's original content, but in light of the circumstances I'm glad that the end result was Jim's affirmation of wellbeing. After all, what would the world be like without the bow tie king?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's funny. I was trying to banter to avoid anybody thinking there was a problem. Jim and sweetandsour are going through hell right now. I was thinking today, I've been in disaster zones, but that zone was never my home. Can't imagine and my heart breaks just thinking of what so many people are going to go back to.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
JohnnyMcPiperson
I want one of those
I want one of those
Posts: 7023
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: In the woods, VA

Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by JohnnyMcPiperson » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:14 pm

hugodrax wrote:
JohnnyMcPiperson wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:02 pm
Irish-Dane wrote:
JohnnyMcPiperson wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:02 am
hugodrax wrote:
JohnnyMcPiperson wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:23 am
Sooo... sorry we hijacked the thread with our banter, where's the box? Status update?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Box is in Texas with Jim. Hurricane delay, I'd say.
OH! So true, I hope they are ok... everything I've been hearing sounds really bad.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I logged on to CPS with one purpose today, and that was to see if our Texas friends were okay. As the next person in line I can tell you with 100% honesty that I could give a crap about the box (or much of anything else either) if any of my friends are hurting.
Indeed, at the time of my original comment I did not realize that it was with Jim, I was just trying to switch the thread away from Hugo and I's banter and back to it's original content, but in light of the circumstances I'm glad that the end result was Jim's affirmation of wellbeing. After all, what would the world be like without the bow tie king?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's funny. I was trying to banter to avoid anybody thinking there was a problem. Jim and sweetandsour are going through hell right now. I was thinking today, I've been in disaster zones, but that zone was never my home. Can't imagine and my heart breaks just thinking of what so many people are going to go back to.
Indeed, it is close to home, people we know, it makes it that much more difficult to hear about such things. I was listening to some NPR accounts this morning and for some people things are looking very grim. I'm just glad our people are safe, it's good to hear. Homes and things can be replaced, hopefully out of the tragedy God's love and mercy will be at work through his hands and feet.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Pleasures are shafts of the glory as it strikes our sensibility... Make every pleasure into a channel of adoration." ~C.S. Lewis

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 19847
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by JimVH » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:13 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


It never even occurred to me to take a picture before I packed it up and sent it off. Sorry.

Takes
The Mike Shayne Mystery book
The hideous collection of old pouch tobacco
Oriental Mixture #1
Cricket Sucker

Gives
Wessex Sovereign
Beacon – 2009
Black Billiard The Pipe
The Apostle of Common Sense – Chesterton
One **RARE** genuine AFLAC duck driver cover – pristine, never-used **CONTEMPORARY VINTAGE** the dream of every sophisticated golfer **COLLECTORS ITEM** (I could have sold it and retired, but I wanted you guys to have a chance at it).
"When God closes a door, just open it again. It's a door. That's how they work." FredS

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14600
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by hugodrax » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:35 am

JimVH wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:13 am
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


It never even occurred to me to take a picture before I packed it up and sent it off. Sorry.

Takes
The Mike Shayne Mystery book
The hideous collection of old pouch tobacco
Oriental Mixture #1
Cricket Sucker

Gives
Wessex Sovereign
Beacon – 2009
Black Billiard The Pipe
The Apostle of Common Sense – Chesterton
One **RARE** genuine AFLAC duck driver cover – pristine, never-used **CONTEMPORARY VINTAGE** the dream of every sophisticated golfer **COLLECTORS ITEM** (I could have sold it and retired, but I wanted you guys to have a chance at it).
Really good stuff added there. That black billiard could be the only pipe anyone ever needs to own.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 32598
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by Irish-Dane » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Tracking says the box is on its way to my hometown with an expected delivery of tomorrow, 9/8/17. In case you were wondering, it was slightly delayed by a hurricane. Here's the interesting part, that is also the same day our very own DLibbon will be arriving in my hometown, on the run from his own hurricane. So there may be a few extra hurricane samples shared from one hurricane survivor to another.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32284
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by UncleBob » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:51 am

Irish-Dane wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:53 pm
Tracking says the box is on its way to my hometown with an expected delivery of tomorrow, 9/8/17. In case you were wondering, it was slightly delayed by a hurricane. Here's the interesting part, that is also the same day our very own DLibbon will be arriving in my hometown, on the run from his own hurricane. So there may be a few extra hurricane samples shared from one hurricane survivor to another.
:taco:
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 32598
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by Irish-Dane » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:20 pm

According to USPS tracking, there was a gigantic box that reeked of gloriousness delivered to my front porch this afternoon.

According to DLibbon tracking, he is loading his family into the vehicle right now.

In a few short hours, two hurricane survivors will meet in the mountains of NC for a ceremonial peace pipe.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 32598
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by Irish-Dane » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Irish-Dane wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:20 pm
According to USPS tracking, there was a gigantic box that reeked of gloriousness delivered to my front porch this afternoon.

According to DLibbon tracking, he is loading his family into the vehicle right now.

In a few short hours, two hurricane survivors will meet in the mountains of NC for a ceremonial peace pipe.
Last year when they were evacuated from a hurricane, the whole family helped pack up the CPS POY'16 boxes to their new homes. It seems that somehow CPS is attached to these mega-storms. What's the dealeo?
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
Jester
Elder
Elder
Posts: 717
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:10 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by Jester » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:22 pm

Irish-Dane wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:20 pm
According to USPS tracking, there was a gigantic box that reeked of gloriousness delivered to my front porch this afternoon.

According to DLibbon tracking, he is loading his family into the vehicle right now.

In a few short hours, two hurricane survivors will meet in the mountains of NC for a ceremonial peace pipe.
:chili: :bacon: :cheese: :taco:
I smoke a cigar because the body is a temple and the temple needs incense. -Michael Knowles

Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

When chaos manifests itself, what makes you think that anyone tame will be good for anything? -Jordan B. Peterson

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 25410
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by DepartedLight » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:36 am

Irish-Dane wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:21 pm
Irish-Dane wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:20 pm
According to USPS tracking, there was a gigantic box that reeked of gloriousness delivered to my front porch this afternoon.

According to DLibbon tracking, he is loading his family into the vehicle right now.

In a few short hours, two hurricane survivors will meet in the mountains of NC for a ceremonial peace pipe.
Last year when they were evacuated from a hurricane, the whole family helped pack up the CPS POY'16 boxes to their new homes. It seems that somehow CPS is attached to these mega-storms. What's the dealeo?
It's UB. He plans it this way on purpose.

It builds character there, Poofy McPooferson.
DL Jake

All my posts should be viewed from a position of, this guy is nuts.

I missed throwing up in 2016. » tuttle

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 32598
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by Irish-Dane » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:24 am

The box as it arrived on my doorstep...
Samples (I tried to keep them together with the samples they were with, but no promise they came to me in the correct groupings)
- Wessex Sovereign open tin
- brebbia mix nr. 60 open tin
- P&C Presbyterian match
- Stokebeye Luxury Navy Flake
- Kramer's English Blend
- C&D Cross Eyed Cricket
- Smoker's Haven Exotique
- FoP's "Very Aromatic" complete with a humidifior
- Brighton
- C&D Bayou Morning
- 2016 C&D Corn Cob Pipe
- BLWB

Unopened tins/pouches
- Lane Limited HGL 4 oz package
- Balken Sasieni
- Rattray's 3 Noggins Full
- Penzance
- SG 1792 Flake
- McClelland Beacon
- GL Pease Cumberland
- Sir Walter Raleigh pouch still in the plastic

Pipes
- The Pipe
- large Roma billiard
- What seems to be an unsmoked Grabow Regal with a very loose stem

Odds & Ends
- One genuine kiseru, one package kizami tobacco for said kiseru
- Open tin of Twinings Gunpowder Green Green Tea
- Two pens
- Jack Daniels Zippo (non pipe)
- Pipe nail
- Golden Toad prime steak run
- Glock patch
- Pittsburgh Quarterly magazine
- small bag Prickly Pear loose tea
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 32598
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by Irish-Dane » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:26 am

Oh, I forgot the bag of ant-pops, the G.K. Chesterton book, the Aflac duck golf club driver sock, and a reusable grocery bag from Cigna.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 19847
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by JimVH » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Irish-Dane wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:24 am
The box as it arrived on my doorstep...
Samples (I tried to keep them together with the samples they were with, but no promise they came to me in the correct groupings)
- Wessex Sovereign open tin
- brebbia mix nr. 60 open tin
- P&C Presbyterian match
- Stokebeye Luxury Navy Flake
- Kramer's English Blend
- C&D Cross Eyed Cricket
- Smoker's Haven Exotique
- FoP's "Very Aromatic" complete with a humidifior
- Brighton
- C&D Bayou Morning
- 2016 C&D Corn Cob Pipe
- BLWB

Unopened tins/pouches
- Lane Limited HGL 4 oz package
- Balken Sasieni
- Rattray's 3 Noggins Full
- Penzance
- SG 1792 Flake
- McClelland Beacon
- GL Pease Cumberland
- Sir Walter Raleigh pouch still in the plastic

Pipes
- The Pipe
- large Roma billiard
- What seems to be an unsmoked Grabow Regal with a very loose stem

Odds & Ends
- One genuine kiseru, one package kizami tobacco for said kiseru
- Open tin of Twinings Gunpowder Green Green Tea
- Two pens
- Jack Daniels Zippo (non pipe)
- Pipe nail
- Golden Toad prime steak run
- Glock patch
- Pittsburgh Quarterly magazine
- small bag Prickly Pear loose tea
The Wessex Soveriegn was open? I'm sorry about that. I pulled it straight from the cellar.
"When God closes a door, just open it again. It's a door. That's how they work." FredS

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 32598
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by Irish-Dane » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:19 pm

JimVH wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:14 pm
Irish-Dane wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:24 am
The box as it arrived on my doorstep...
- Wessex Sovereign open tin
The Wessex Soveriegn was open? I'm sorry about that. I pulled it straight from the cellar.
The lid actually fell off as I took it out of the box. Good to know it was sealed earlier though. Doesn't look dried out at all so it still seems good.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 19847
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by JimVH » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:43 pm

Irish-Dane wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:19 pm
JimVH wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:14 pm
Irish-Dane wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:24 am
The box as it arrived on my doorstep...
- Wessex Sovereign open tin
The Wessex Soveriegn was open? I'm sorry about that. I pulled it straight from the cellar.
The lid actually fell off as I took it out of the box. Good to know it was sealed earlier though. Doesn't look dried out at all so it still seems good.
Well that's disappointing. I'll make it up on the next one.
"When God closes a door, just open it again. It's a door. That's how they work." FredS

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 32598
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by Irish-Dane » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:37 pm

JimVH wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:43 pm
Irish-Dane wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:19 pm
JimVH wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:14 pm
Irish-Dane wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:24 am
The box as it arrived on my doorstep...
- Wessex Sovereign open tin
The Wessex Soveriegn was open? I'm sorry about that. I pulled it straight from the cellar.
The lid actually fell off as I took it out of the box. Good to know it was sealed earlier though. Doesn't look dried out at all so it still seems good.
Well that's disappointing. I'll make it up on the next one.
Dude, it' still brand new. Nothing to apologize for. Plus, there's a gazillion other tins in there. I may take one for me and another one for DLibbon, only add one back in, and there will still be too much in the box. :lol:
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 19847
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by JimVH » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Irish-Dane wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:37 pm
JimVH wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:43 pm
Irish-Dane wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:19 pm
JimVH wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:14 pm
Irish-Dane wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:24 am
The box as it arrived on my doorstep...
- Wessex Sovereign open tin
The Wessex Soveriegn was open? I'm sorry about that. I pulled it straight from the cellar.
The lid actually fell off as I took it out of the box. Good to know it was sealed earlier though. Doesn't look dried out at all so it still seems good.
Well that's disappointing. I'll make it up on the next one.
Dude, it' still brand new. Nothing to apologize for. Plus, there's a gazillion other tins in there. I may take one for me and another one for DLibbon, only add one back in, and there will still be too much in the box. :lol:
Just promise me you two won't fight over the duck.
"When God closes a door, just open it again. It's a door. That's how they work." FredS

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 32598
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by Irish-Dane » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:03 pm

JimVH wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:41 pm
Irish-Dane wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:37 pm
JimVH wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:43 pm
Irish-Dane wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:19 pm
JimVH wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:14 pm
Irish-Dane wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:24 am
The box as it arrived on my doorstep...
- Wessex Sovereign open tin
The Wessex Soveriegn was open? I'm sorry about that. I pulled it straight from the cellar.
The lid actually fell off as I took it out of the box. Good to know it was sealed earlier though. Doesn't look dried out at all so it still seems good.
Well that's disappointing. I'll make it up on the next one.
Dude, it' still brand new. Nothing to apologize for. Plus, there's a gazillion other tins in there. I may take one for me and another one for DLibbon, only add one back in, and there will still be too much in the box. :lol:
Just promise me you two won't fight over the duck.
My two dogs fought over the duck... if it makes you feel any better.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 32598
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by Irish-Dane » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:47 am

The hurricane has subsided and DLibbon and his family have now travelled back to their home state. We had hoped to sit around sampling from the box the whole time he was here, but with four adults, two kids, and three dogs in an 800 square foot house, it was a task to settle down for even one smoke. We did get one night of porch-sittin', and that was good. Always great to see that family.

I will be shipping out the box today on my lunch break. Here's how it's changed...

Takes:
- A couple bowls each of the P&C Presbyterian Match, C&D Cross Eyed Cricket, Stokebye Lux Navy Flake, and FoP's "Very Aromatic"
- The pouch of Lane Limited HGL and the tin of McClelland Beacon, the latter as a name sake for my house and the area we live in
- A small baggie of the Twining's Gunpowder Green Tea
- The Roma billiard to give to a college student who is an avid pipe smoker and CS Lewis nerd. The poor chap smokes 4-6 bowls a day out of the same 2 pipes. I'll also be giving him another pipe out of my own collection

Puts:
- An ounce+ of Boswell's Dan's Blend from DLibbon's own stash
- A sealed tin of C&D Sam's Blend
- A jar of Treasures of Ireland Limerick flake jarred 3/10/12
- A bag of Brach's Candy Corn

I'll share the tracking with the appropriate folks when I return.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
Jester
Elder
Elder
Posts: 717
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:10 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Box Pass Summer 2017: Who's In?

Post by Jester » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:06 am

JimVH wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:14 pm
Irish-Dane wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:24 am
The box as it arrived on my doorstep...
Samples (I tried to keep them together with the samples they were with, but no promise they came to me in the correct groupings)
- Wessex Sovereign open tin
- brebbia mix nr. 60 open tin
- P&C Presbyterian match
- Stokebeye Luxury Navy Flake
- Kramer's English Blend
- C&D Cross Eyed Cricket
- Smoker's Haven Exotique
- FoP's "Very Aromatic" complete with a humidifior
- Brighton
- C&D Bayou Morning
- 2016 C&D Corn Cob Pipe
- BLWB

Unopened tins/pouches
- Lane Limited HGL 4 oz package
- Balken Sasieni
- Rattray's 3 Noggins Full
- Penzance
- SG 1792 Flake
- McClelland Beacon
- GL Pease Cumberland
- Sir Walter Raleigh pouch still in the plastic

Pipes
- The Pipe
- large Roma billiard
- What seems to be an unsmoked Grabow Regal with a very loose stem

Odds & Ends
- One genuine kiseru, one package kizami tobacco for said kiseru
- Open tin of Twinings Gunpowder Green Green Tea
- Two pens
- Jack Daniels Zippo (non pipe)
- Pipe nail
- Golden Toad prime steak run
- Glock patch
- Pittsburgh Quarterly magazine
- small bag Prickly Pear loose tea
The Wessex Soveriegn was open? I'm sorry about that. I pulled it straight from the cellar.
Strange that the Brebbia was open as well. I purchased it from the local cigar shop and put it straight in the box same day. Can temperature changes break seals?
I smoke a cigar because the body is a temple and the temple needs incense. -Michael Knowles

Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

When chaos manifests itself, what makes you think that anyone tame will be good for anything? -Jordan B. Peterson

Post Reply