Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
Post Reply
User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 36303
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by Del » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:02 pm

joegoat wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:27 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:32 pm
GiantNinja wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:57 pm
I might swing by.
Dude. Catholics don't swing. Hello?
They swing that smokey pot thing....
Indeed! We had 14 altar boys this morning. The big'uns get to swing the censor. The littl'uns hold candles.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

User avatar
joegoat
Minister of not knowing names
Minister of not knowing names
Posts: 2111
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Southwest Ohio

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by joegoat » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:40 pm

Del wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:02 pm
joegoat wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:27 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:32 pm
GiantNinja wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:57 pm
I might swing by.
Dude. Catholics don't swing. Hello?
They swing that smokey pot thing....
Indeed! We had 14 altar boys this morning. The big'uns get to swing the censor. The littl'uns hold candles.
By the way, don't forget a jacket this year! Walmart will still be selling swimsuits even though winter just keeps coming back around.
"A pipe gives a wise man time to think and a fool something to stick in his mouth." - C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 36303
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by Del » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:51 pm

joegoat wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:40 pm
Del wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:02 pm
joegoat wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:27 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:32 pm
GiantNinja wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:57 pm
I might swing by.
Dude. Catholics don't swing. Hello?
They swing that smokey pot thing....
Indeed! We had 14 altar boys this morning. The big'uns get to swing the censor. The littl'uns hold candles.
By the way, don't forget a jacket this year! Walmart will still be selling swimsuits even though winter just keeps coming back around.
Aye! Pack warm clothes! The smoking tent can be a bit chill at night.

However, I really love the simple grey sweatshirt that I bought for emergency warmth. I still wear it every week.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

User avatar
Winton
Frozen Sing-A-Long Elsa Doll
Frozen Sing-A-Long Elsa Doll
Posts: 1005
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by Winton » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:08 pm

I scrapped about 2" of snow off my car this morning. Sorry for using a 4 letter word.

User avatar
JMG
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Posts: 5302
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Contact:

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by JMG » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Winton wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:08 pm
I scrapped about 2" of snow off my car this morning. Sorry for using a 4 letter word.
Yesterday was down right cold here in MS, but today has been lovely. Would have been really excellent if I didn't have to spend it putting strut assemblies on my van. But I saved about 300 bucks doing it myself, so that feels good.
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 26322
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by DepartedLight » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:08 pm

JMG wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:27 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:00 pm
Image
Gino's?
I dunno. I sat in the passenger seat of a car that had beanie babies in the back window and then a few minutes later there was awesome pizza. That's all I can recall.

I'm fasting this week. I fear the bathroom scale. I had 3 slices.
DL Jake

you win the sneakiness award. » Bloodhound

User avatar
rgcurrey
Usher
Usher
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:49 pm
Location: NW Fla., dreaming about Montana to the Yukon

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by rgcurrey » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:49 pm

That’s some good looking pie right there! Three slices, color me impressed.
Well I got a job and tried to put my money away
But I got debts that no honest man can pay - B. Springsteen

And he said to the man,
"Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom,
and to turn away from evil is understanding." - Job 28:28

User avatar
kevinbehringer
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:09 pm
Location: Whitewater, WI
Contact:

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by kevinbehringer » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:25 pm

Looks like Lou Malnati’s to me. Delicious!

User avatar
joegoat
Minister of not knowing names
Minister of not knowing names
Posts: 2111
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Southwest Ohio

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by joegoat » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:42 pm

Less than a month out!!!!! :bacon: :cheese: :taco: :dancingpie: :chili:
"A pipe gives a wise man time to think and a fool something to stick in his mouth." - C.S. Lewis

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32089
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by John-Boy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:57 pm

So jelly. Hope you guys have a great time.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 26322
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by DepartedLight » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:47 pm

John-Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:57 pm
So jelly. Hope you guys have a great time.
Who is jelly?
DL Jake

you win the sneakiness award. » Bloodhound

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32089
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by John-Boy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:14 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:47 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:57 pm
So jelly. Hope you guys have a great time.
Who is jelly?
It's what the kids say instead of "jealous"
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 26322
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by DepartedLight » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:32 pm

John-Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:14 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:47 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:57 pm
So jelly. Hope you guys have a great time.
Who is jelly?
It's what the kids say instead of "jealous"
I've never heard kids say this.

Are you sure?
DL Jake

you win the sneakiness award. » Bloodhound

User avatar
JMG
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Posts: 5302
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Contact:

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by JMG » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:12 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:32 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:14 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:47 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:57 pm
So jelly. Hope you guys have a great time.
Who is jelly?
It's what the kids say instead of "jealous"
I've never heard kids say this.

Are you sure?
Even if they do...you should not. You should also not not come to Chicago.
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32089
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by John-Boy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:26 am

JMG wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:12 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:32 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:14 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:47 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:57 pm
So jelly. Hope you guys have a great time.
Who is jelly?
It's what the kids say instead of "jealous"
I've never heard kids say this.

Are you sure?
Even if they do...you should not. You should also not not come to Chicago.
Yeah. Most stuff I can get out of, but that Sunday is our home town 1/2 Marathon. I promised to do the relay with 3-dot. Maybe next time.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32089
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by John-Boy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:27 am

DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:32 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:14 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:47 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:57 pm
So jelly. Hope you guys have a great time.
Who is jelly?
It's what the kids say instead of "jealous"
I've never heard kids say this.

Are you sure?
Well, I wouldn't put it past the kids to mess with me and teach me to say complete nonsense.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 36303
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by Del » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:44 am

John-Boy wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:27 am
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:32 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:14 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:47 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:57 pm
So jelly. Hope you guys have a great time.
Who is jelly?
It's what the kids say instead of "jealous"
I've never heard kids say this.

Are you sure?
Well, I wouldn't put it past the kids to mess with me and teach me to say complete nonsense.
As you did to them when they were little?

Like kids say nowadays, "Pay-back is a dang-it."
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

User avatar
SlowToke
John Crosby's Friend
John Crosby's Friend
Posts: 8463
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Cloverdale, IN
Contact:

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by SlowToke » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:07 am

I had my kids explain what 'turnt' meant last evening. I'm still not sure what it means entirely.
Wayne Teipen
http://teipenpipes.com
"Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions." Proverbs 18:2

"Life is tough, and it's tougher when you're stupid." -- John Wayne

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 36303
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by Del » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:54 am

SlowToke wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:07 am
I had my kids explain what 'turnt' meant last evening. I'm still not sure what it means entirely.
"Dang-it! DL-Jake turnt up early for the Pipe Show."
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 8530
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: Chicago Pipe Show 2018

Post by sweetandsour » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:58 am

Del wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:54 am
SlowToke wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:07 am
I had my kids explain what 'turnt' meant last evening. I'm still not sure what it means entirely.
"Dang-it! DL-Jake turnt up early for the Pipe Show."
Yep. I sure wisht I could get free that weekend and take his spot.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

Post Reply