$20 off $20 or more...

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
User avatar
Jester
Pastor
Pastor
Posts: 978
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:10 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by Jester » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:25 am

Bloodhound wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:08 am
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:24 am
Bloodhound wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:17 am
No Worky this morning
Hmm... I just ordered it this morning.
Yup...I tried to order some C&D, no worky..then tried to order some bulk, no worky...I'll give it another go.

WOW...Fusilier's Ration x2 ordered...just shipping...$4 for 2 tins happy Thanksgiving
I noticed it didn't work on backordered items. When I selected items in stock it went through.
I smoke a cigar because the body is a temple and the temple needs incense. -Michael Knowles

Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

When chaos manifests itself, what makes you think that anyone tame will be good for anything? -Jordan B. Peterson

User avatar
Goose55
Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child
Posts: 5561
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by Goose55 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:26 am

Usually I get an email from P&Cs announcing a promotion, but not this time. Many thanks to PMG for alerting us!
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 6574
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by Bloodhound » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:05 am

Goose55 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:26 am
Many thanks to JMG for alerting us!
This...Now there is tobacco coming my way :dance:
Last edited by Bloodhound on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33043
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by Irish-Dane » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:55 am

I had a cart total of $19.99 so I had to buy a $1.75 Czech tool to get the $19.99 free. :lol:
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
Jester
Pastor
Pastor
Posts: 978
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:10 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by Jester » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:57 am

Irish-Dane wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:55 am
I had a cart total of $19.99 so I had to buy a $1.75 Czech tool to get the $19.99 free. :lol:
I added a $.55 bite guard :lol:
I smoke a cigar because the body is a temple and the temple needs incense. -Michael Knowles

Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

When chaos manifests itself, what makes you think that anyone tame will be good for anything? -Jordan B. Peterson

User avatar
tuttle
Theology Room Mod
Theology Room Mod
Posts: 12301
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Middle-west
Contact:

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by tuttle » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:35 pm

Goose55 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:26 am
Usually I get an email from P&Cs announcing a promotion, but not this time. Many thanks to PMG for alerting us!
I know JMG. I know his relation to PNG. Pardon My Goose, but I know not of PMG.
Image

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one" -Mal Reynolds

"Better to die cheerfully with the aid of a little tobacco, than to live disagreeably and remorseful without." -CS Lewis

User avatar
424cat
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:06 pm
Location: middle tennessee

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by 424cat » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:52 pm

I almost feel taken advantage of, my bill was $9.57. I want a "do over" to see if I can spend exactly
$20.00 and get the bill down to exactly $3.99 for first class shipping.
on bended knee

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by hugodrax » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:05 pm

424cat wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:52 pm
I almost feel taken advantage of, my bill was $9.57. I want a "do over" to see if I can spend exactly
$20.00 and get the bill down to exactly $3.99 for first class shipping.
I feel like a dink because I never order from them. I have a great local shop I use. I didn't deserve the customer appreciation event I took advantage of in the least.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
JMG
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Posts: 5301
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Contact:

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by JMG » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Goose55 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:26 am
Usually I get an email from P&Cs announcing a promotion, but not this time. Many thanks to PMG for alerting us!
It's cool. Everyone just send me 20% of your total order and we'll call it good.
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 4870
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by durangopipe » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Just got an email saying mine had shipped - I was half afraid I'd get one saying, "We've fired the employee who almost destroyed the company by posting an online offer without approval and regret to tell you . . ."
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 6574
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by Bloodhound » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:37 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Just got an email saying mine had shipped - I was half afraid I'd get one saying, "We've fired the employee who almost destroyed the company by posting an online offer without approval and regret to tell you . . ."
This...but my e-mail said it has shipped as well.
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33043
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by Irish-Dane » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:35 pm

Turns out I never hit the final order button. Good thing too, because I revamped the order to more suit some Secret Santa ideas. Total spent with shipping, $12.56.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
JMG
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Posts: 5301
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Contact:

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by JMG » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Umm...guys...no one has contacted me for my mailing address yet so you can send me 20% of baccies. I can only assume you are waiting until you receive your orders.
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by hugodrax » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:58 pm

JMG wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:40 pm
Umm...guys...no one has contacted me for my mailing address yet so you can send me 20% of baccies. I can only assume you are waiting until you receive your orders.
Wow. Rarely has someone ever been so incorrect. Even for a Protestant. That's like a 0% level of correctness right there. Kind of shameful, Penis Gourd.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
JMG
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Posts: 5301
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Contact:

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by JMG » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:16 am

hugodrax wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:58 pm
JMG wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:40 pm
Umm...guys...no one has contacted me for my mailing address yet so you can send me 20% of baccies. I can only assume you are waiting until you receive your orders.
Wow. Rarely has someone ever been so incorrect. Even for a Protestant. That's like a 0% level of correctness right there. Kind of shameful, Penis Gourd.
Well, I never!
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 4870
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by durangopipe » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:32 am

JMG wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:16 am
hugodrax wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:58 pm
JMG wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:40 pm
Umm...guys...no one has contacted me for my mailing address yet so you can send me 20% of baccies. I can only assume you are waiting until you receive your orders.
Wow. Rarely has someone ever been so incorrect. Even for a Protestant. That's like a 0% level of correctness right there. Kind of shameful, Penis Gourd.
Well, I never!
Me either.
If I wore one of those gourd things to work I'd be in big trouble.
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
Jester
Pastor
Pastor
Posts: 978
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:10 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by Jester » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:56 am

This is the deal that keeps on giving. Not only did I get my order from this deal but they also sent a calendar and $5 P&C cash. So really I got $25 for $20. Yesterday P&C sent out an email for $10 off. I was able to pick up a 3.5oz tin of Frog Morton on the Town for shipping plus the dollar the coupons didn't cover. This confirms my stance that until Pleasant Hill gets a local shop, P&C will be my go to store.
I smoke a cigar because the body is a temple and the temple needs incense. -Michael Knowles

Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

When chaos manifests itself, what makes you think that anyone tame will be good for anything? -Jordan B. Peterson

User avatar
plainview
Usher
Usher
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:19 pm

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by plainview » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:17 am

Jester wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:56 am
This is the deal that keeps on giving. Not only did I get my order from this deal but they also sent a calendar and $5 P&C cash. So really I got $25 for $20. Yesterday P&C sent out an email for $10 off. I was able to pick up a 3.5oz tin of Frog Morton on the Town for shipping plus the dollar the coupons didn't cover. This confirms my stance that until Pleasant Hill gets a local shop, P&C will be my go to store.
A $10 off email from P&C? Did others receive the bonus cash message? Nothing here, unfortunately.

User avatar
Jester
Pastor
Pastor
Posts: 978
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:10 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by Jester » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:28 am

plainview wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:17 am
Jester wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:56 am
This is the deal that keeps on giving. Not only did I get my order from this deal but they also sent a calendar and $5 P&C cash. So really I got $25 for $20. Yesterday P&C sent out an email for $10 off. I was able to pick up a 3.5oz tin of Frog Morton on the Town for shipping plus the dollar the coupons didn't cover. This confirms my stance that until Pleasant Hill gets a local shop, P&C will be my go to store.
A $10 off email from P&C? Did others receive the bonus cash message? Nothing here, unfortunately.
My wife said she got the email as well. I figured it was sent to everyone on the mail list since she has only used her account once. If you would like her code PM me because she will not use it.
I smoke a cigar because the body is a temple and the temple needs incense. -Michael Knowles

Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

When chaos manifests itself, what makes you think that anyone tame will be good for anything? -Jordan B. Peterson

User avatar
wsblevins
Usher
Usher
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:35 am

Re: $20 off $20 or more...

Post by wsblevins » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:55 pm

I managed to get in on the deal and combined it with a free shipping code. I bought a pound of Lane Buttered Rum for $5.
Other than deals like this, I give my business to Smokingpipes.com


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“This country needs an enema.”

Post Reply