Where to go from here...

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
Hovannes
one lone Wollensak
one lone Wollensak

Where to go from here...

Post by Hovannes » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:07 am

McClelland made many of my favorite blends.
They make so many blends that I've only scratched the surface exploring them all.
Now that train has left the station---so what now?

My interest in OTC geezer blends has waned long ago---too much PG(or is it C?) and The Prince, which I tolerate for cake building, seems to have changed recently and it's very hard to find in my neck of the woods anyway. I've replaced the Prince with PS cube cut for the cake building role.

I've always kept few Peter Stokebbye blends in my quiver, but even that has been diminished with the discontinuation of Cherry Bon bon.
C&D/Capt. Earle/Pease make quite a number of blends I've yet to tap into so I'll probably set a course in that direction.
The Brits are a possibility as well---I find Squadron Leader almost as enjoyable of the Frog---but I'm suspicious of the supply chain from the UK.

I'm not all that keen on experimenting though. I appreciate consistency when I get the opportunity to fire up.
But it needs to be done. It might as well be fun.

Which direction(s) are you headed, tobacco-wise?

coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish

Re: Where to go from here...

Post by coco » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:22 am

Step one: Be thankful to God that we have so many blends available to us in the present marketplace.
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

Hovannes
one lone Wollensak
one lone Wollensak

Re: Where to go from here...

Post by Hovannes » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:27 am

coco wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:22 am
Step one: Be thankful to God that we have so many blends available to us in the present marketplace.
Amen!