Beat the Dealer

Even cigar smokers are welcome here
tuttle
Theology Room Mod
Theology Room Mod

Beat the Dealer

Post by tuttle » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:20 am

JR Cigar has an app I only just found out about maybe a week ago called Beat the Dealer. (EDIT: I don't have my phone with me now...I think it's called Beat the Dealer. I'll check later and correct if not. But it is through JR Cigars)

You essentially get a couple 'chips' daily, but you can increase the amount of chips you have by purchasing their deal of the day through the app. The cool thing is, that if you use your chips to play the game Beat the Dealer, then you win the deal of the day for only $1 (since they legally can't give it away for free apparently).

The game is essentially flipping over 5 cards starting with the dealer. To win your card must match or be higher than the dealer at every flip. You can see all the cards if you lose and I've noticed that it's pretty random. Some hands I could have won if I simply picked the right cards, others, no way I could have won, etc. So it seems pretty fair.

I only mention it because yesterday I won an Acid Cigar sampler (worth $60) for a buck! I don't buy any of the deals for more chips, but I play every day because, why not!? Thought some folks here'd be interested.

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one" -Mal Reynolds

"Better to die cheerfully with the aid of a little tobacco, than to live disagreeably and remorseful without." -CS Lewis

Jester
Pastor
Pastor

Re: Beat the Dealer

Post by Jester » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:38 am

8-O Image 8O
Don't forget you have a little brother :D
I smoke a cigar because the body is a temple and the temple needs incense. -Michael Knowles

Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

When chaos manifests itself, what makes you think that anyone tame will be good for anything? -Jordan B. Peterson

DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.

Post by DepartedLight » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:07 am

Pour me another tequila, Sheila.
DL Jake

you win the sneakiness award. » Bloodhound

bilder
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by bilder » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:36 am

Been playing for a couple years. I won a 10 dollar off coupon once for matching 4 out of 5.

I let my chips build up till I see something I am interested in then I play what I have in the hopes of wining something.
"Welcome. Please post things that make no sense." -Onyx

Jester
Pastor
Pastor

Post by Jester » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:03 am

I won a $10 off coupon today I wont be able to use. First person to PM me for it can have the code.
I smoke a cigar because the body is a temple and the temple needs incense. -Michael Knowles

When chaos manifests itself, what makes you think that anyone tame will be good for anything? -Jordan B. Peterson

bilder
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by bilder » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:28 pm

I won a couple weeks ago. They shipped my winnings very quickly.
"Welcome. Please post things that make no sense." -Onyx

Jester
Pastor
Pastor

Post by Jester » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:27 am

Jester wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:03 am
I won a $10 off coupon today I wont be able to use. First person to PM me for it can have the code.
Well nobody ever PM'd me for the code so I used it. They have FREE shipping site wide at any price for Cyber Monday. I got a $.50 tin of McClelland Arcadia with coupon. :chili:

Roadmaster
Ornery one-eyed tick farming weiner dog
Ornery one-eyed tick farming weiner dog

Post by Roadmaster » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:55 am

DepartedLight wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:07 am
Pour me another tequila, Sheila.
Roadmaster is wearing that red satin dress
Current Superhero: Departed Light