Review your favorite tobaccos here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- I've attained the highest rank so far
- Posts: 3360
- Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
I was fortunate enough to be gifted a 2009 tin of this by JimVH as part of the Secret Santa exchange. I've been smoking in a POY 2016 and it takes about five bowls for it to begin revealing its secrets. It is milder than expected, without being too mild. The taste is that of a good English blend with an oriental twist. It could be my imagination, but it smelled like black walnuts as it was being burned. It is highly recommended for lovers of English blends who want to try something different. It is not recommended that Mrs. Fainn smoke it.
2016 Winner, Least Likely to Correctly use a Pipe Sock
- That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
- Posts: 25765
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
- Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina