War Horse Bar

Review your favorite tobaccos here.
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu

War Horse Bar

Post by Jocose » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:10 am

War Horse Bar

Well, I was hoping for a ride along with one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. That didn't happen.

The reviews I read said that this one is full. Maybe it was the big dinner I had previous to lighting this one up.

It is a very nice looking crumble cake and the tin note is fine. I tore a bowl load off with my fingers and It rubbed out just right.

Maybe it's just my palate but I couldn't taste much flavor. It tastes kinda like Prince Albert. It has a substantial nicotine content but the flavor was almost non existent. It's not a bad tobacco and there is absolutely no bite to it but for whatever reason I can't get much flavor other than the occasional wisp of the toppings, which are very agreeable when they show up.

An overall very fine smoking tobacco nonetheless. I'm hoping that I can soon figure out how best to enjoy this.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

A_Morley
Cardinal Uncle Nacho
Cardinal Uncle Nacho

Re: War Horse Bar

Post by A_Morley » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:26 am

I was decidedly intrigued by this one and your review has made me all the more so. I thank you.
His Eminence
Cardinal of CPS

Rusty
In Memoriam

Post by Rusty » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:28 am

You should qualify the name with the maker. I'm guessing that it's STP's War Horse Bar rather than Gallaher's that you're reviewing.
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun
Step into the light

A_Morley
Cardinal Uncle Nacho
Cardinal Uncle Nacho

Post by A_Morley » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:30 am

Rusty wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:28 am
You should qualify the name with the maker. I'm guessing that it's STP's War Horse Bar rather than Gallaher's.
Oh, yes. That's right. I assumed that he was talking about the one recently advertised as have been resurrected.
His Eminence
Cardinal of CPS

JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Post by JimVH » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:51 am

Jocose wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:10 am
Maybe it's just my palate but I couldn't taste much flavor. It tastes kinda like Prince Albert. It has a substantial nicotine content but the flavor was almost non existent. It's not a bad tobacco and there is absolutely no bite to it but for whatever reason I can't get much flavor other than the occasional wisp of the toppings, which are very agreeable when they show up.
I'm bummed you didn't enjoy the horse ride. It's a favorite of mine.
"Burritos should not crunch." The Bible