11%
56%
22%

Total votes: 9

Thoth
Never had a corndog taco shake
Never had a corndog taco shake

Post by Thoth » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:22 pm

Thats what happen when you store your tobacco in the pantry, you end up smoking Spagetti-Os
"Go and reconcile with him who has trespassed against you before he comes and apologises to you and steals your crown" - H.H. Pope Cyril VI<br><br>"O Lord I was not aware of the treasure within me that is You" - H.H. Pope Shenouda III

SonicBrewmeister
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by SonicBrewmeister » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:34 pm

Thoth wrote:Thats what happen when you store your tobacco in the pantry, you end up smoking Spagetti-Os
I think you, too, meant to post in the "Would you smoke marijuana if it were legal?" thread, but let me know how those Spagetti-O's smoke. If it's a good smoke, I'll start drying them out, probably will take awhile. :lol:

But, to answer an earlier question, yes, if it were possible I would eat Embarcadero.

:pipe:

parson
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by parson » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:18 am

parson wrote:I've only had one bowl, but it was very good. I'm waiting for JFH to get some more in.
Had a second bowl this morning from a new sample tin at JFH. I'm not as impressed. It may improve with cellaring, but I think it's a bit too tilted toward the orientals for my tastes.

SonicBrewmeister
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by SonicBrewmeister » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:05 pm

parson wrote:
parson wrote:I've only had one bowl, but it was very good. I'm waiting for JFH to get some more in.
Had a second bowl this morning from a new sample tin at JFH. I'm not as impressed. It may improve with cellaring, but I think it's a bit too tilted toward the orientals for my tastes.
Cellar it for a bit, helps smooth out the flavors.

:pipe:

JohnnyMcPiperson
I want one of those
I want one of those

Post by JohnnyMcPiperson » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:50 am

Embarcadero, good stuff! :D Nice and spicy
"Pleasures are shafts of the glory as it strikes our sensibility... Make every pleasure into a channel of adoration." ~C.S. Lewis

Jonno
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by Jonno » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:47 pm

After such a review I feel the dire need to pick up a tin of this on my next order. Such a review makes me believe this is a life or death situation. Hopefully it will bring me life.

Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway

Post by Del » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:33 pm

I'd like to try this.... it's on my wish list, as of RIGHT NOW.

My only experience with Izmir Turkish was a sample of C&D Sunday Picnic Flake (a VA/per blend). My notes indicate that I have never had a smoke open with such a flash of flavors!.... I've been wanting to explore more orientals ever since.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

SonicBrewmeister
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by SonicBrewmeister » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:14 pm

Jonno and Del, you are wise men.

Goose55
Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child

Re: GLP's Embarcadero

Post by Goose55 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:43 pm

Been smokin' my way through a tin of Embarcadero. At first, I did not like it. Seemed like it had a sour taste. But then after some air played it's magic with it, in a 4 ounce jar, it has become magnificent. Love it!
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

Rusty
In Memoriam

Re: GLP's Embarcadero

Post by Rusty » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:56 pm

Goose55 wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:43 pm
Been smokin' my way through a tin of Embarcadero. At first, I did not like it. Seemed like it had a sour taste. But then after some air played it's magic with it, in a 4 ounce jar, it has become magnificent. Love it!
Ok, now the bad news. You have to archive it because it's likely to go away. It was introduced after Feb 2007. Fillmore & Laurel Heights (the other two in the Fog City Red Trio) are ok still.

I think all three are great.
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun
Step into the light