Random video thread

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Post Reply
User avatar
CodeMonkey
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 4250
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Dark side of the moon

Random video thread

Post by CodeMonkey » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:59 am

Post those videos that make you laugh. Here's one from 'At Last the 1948 Show'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAtSw3daGoo
“Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play” – Newspaper reporter.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" - Homer Simpson

User avatar
TwoXseveN
I'm the Sassy One
Posts: 11720
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Holland MI.
Contact:

Post by TwoXseveN » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:06 pm

I'm what some CPS'ers have called, "Better than advertised".

User avatar
LushMojo
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 5139
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: New York

Post by LushMojo » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:52 pm

This may not make anyone else laugh, but I think it's hilarious. The gentleman is explaining hyperkinetic gait and demonstrating associated chorea.

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h ... me=Over+30

EDIT: I should probably note that the musical stylings are NSFW.
Last edited by LushMojo on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 19698
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Post by JimVH » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:57 pm

LushMojo wrote:This may not make anyone else laugh, but I think it's hilarious. The gentleman is explaining hyperkinetic gait and demonstrating associated chorea.

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h ... me=Over+30
It made me laugh - a lot.

User avatar
Roadmaster
Ornery one-eyed tick farming weiner dog
Ornery one-eyed tick farming weiner dog
Posts: 12519
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Missouri The Show-me State
Contact:

Post by Roadmaster » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:02 pm

The 'artist' had a watch Hogleg might like. (0:33 - 0:39)

User avatar
Roadmaster
Ornery one-eyed tick farming weiner dog
Ornery one-eyed tick farming weiner dog
Posts: 12519
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Missouri The Show-me State
Contact:

Post by Roadmaster » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:12 pm

caution graphic
Hot Dog pilot crashes at airshow.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E21byPXR1ek

User avatar
TwoXseveN
I'm the Sassy One
Posts: 11720
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Holland MI.
Contact:

Post by TwoXseveN » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:35 pm

CodeMonkey wrote:Post those videos that make you laugh.





FAIL
Roadmaster wrote:caution graphic
Hot Dog pilot crashes at airshow.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E21byPXR1ek
I'm what some CPS'ers have called, "Better than advertised".

User avatar
Rusty
Come and see the violence inherent in the system!
Come and see the violence inherent in the system!
Posts: 24879
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Beelzebub's Rare Tobacco Emporium

Post by Rusty » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Poor Roadmaster. That one provokes confusing emotions... but B52's are a passion. RM, wouldn't you rather chuckle in relief at a happy survival story?
Survives two SA-2's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hlZZBbF ... re=related

or if a Giant Oops! is worth a chuckle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPcyg8Kitdo&NR=1
"I am not the orthodox light-quantizer for whom you take me." Einstein reassurance to Lorentz, Jan. 1911

Image

User avatar
CodeMonkey
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 4250
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Dark side of the moon

Post by CodeMonkey » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm

“Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play” – Newspaper reporter.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" - Homer Simpson

User avatar
Rusty
Come and see the violence inherent in the system!
Come and see the violence inherent in the system!
Posts: 24879
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Beelzebub's Rare Tobacco Emporium

Post by Rusty » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:30 pm

"I am not the orthodox light-quantizer for whom you take me." Einstein reassurance to Lorentz, Jan. 1911

Image

User avatar
Roadmaster
Ornery one-eyed tick farming weiner dog
Ornery one-eyed tick farming weiner dog
Posts: 12519
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Missouri The Show-me State
Contact:

Post by Roadmaster » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:10 pm

TwoXseveN wrote:
CodeMonkey wrote:Post those videos that make you laugh.
FAIL
I just read the post videos part. :oops:
Rusty wrote:Poor Roadmaster. That one provokes confusing emotions... but B52's are a passion. RM, wouldn't you rather chuckle in relief at a happy survival story?
Survives two SA-2's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hlZZBbF ... re=related

or if a Giant Oops! is worth a chuckle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPcyg8Kitdo&NR=1
Thanks Rusty. Great videos you posted, I truly appreciate it. The G models could survive two SA -2''s but not GHW Bush. A treaty with a collapsing USSR which didn't live up to their end of the deal destroyed them as if they were our only threat or only use the B-52. I don't like Bush or his son for that matter.
After the fall of the Soviet U***n, the B-52Gs were destroyed per the terms of the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START). The AMARC was tasked with eliminating 365 B-52 bombers, completion of this task was to be verified by Russia via satellite and first-person inspection at the AMARC facility. To place the aircraft permanently beyond restoration, the B-52s were cut up into pieces with a 13,000 pound guillotine.

User avatar
sysiphus
NCOIC
NCOIC
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The Mother of Presidents
Contact:

Post by sysiphus » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Roadmaster wrote:Thanks Rusty. Great videos you posted, I truly appreciate it. The G models could survive two SA -2''s but not GHW Bush. A treaty with a collapsing USSR which didn't live up to their end of the deal destroyed them as if they were our only threat or only use the B-52. I don't like Bush or his son for that matter
And if he hadn't signed START, or not lived up to it, you would have called him a warmonger.
Gossett closed his bag of Cheezits and silently prayed

User avatar
Roadmaster
Ornery one-eyed tick farming weiner dog
Ornery one-eyed tick farming weiner dog
Posts: 12519
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Missouri The Show-me State
Contact:

Post by Roadmaster » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:38 pm

sysiphus wrote:
Roadmaster wrote:Thanks Rusty. Great videos you posted, I truly appreciate it. The G models could survive two SA -2''s but not GHW Bush. A treaty with a collapsing USSR which didn't live up to their end of the deal destroyed them as if they were our only threat or only use the B-52. I don't like Bush or his son for that matter
And if he hadn't signed START, or not lived up to it, you would have called him a warmonger.
Actually not, the USSR was on it's last legs and those B-52 had lots of life in them. At least 41 was smarter than 43 even if he killed 365 B-52's. Dislike for 41 and 43 doesn't automatically make one a Pelosi follower or a abortion loving gun hater.

User avatar
CodeMonkey
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 4250
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Dark side of the moon

Post by CodeMonkey » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Here's a couple with clips from a British television show 'Walk on the Wild Side.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIDp05SH ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ElcsvdM ... ure=relmfu
“Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play” – Newspaper reporter.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" - Homer Simpson

User avatar
LushMojo
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 5139
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: New York

Post by LushMojo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:51 pm


User avatar
Busty
My eyes are up here
My eyes are up here
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Memphis, TN.
Contact:

Post by Busty » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:13 pm

That wasn't very nice to post this, she must be very embarrassed.

User avatar
LushMojo
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 5139
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: New York

Post by LushMojo » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:41 am

Busty wrote:
That wasn't very nice to post this, she must be very embarrassed.
I can't even remember what the video was now since the link is broken. You didn't break it, did you, dude?

User avatar
Busty
My eyes are up here
My eyes are up here
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Memphis, TN.
Contact:

Post by Busty » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 pm

LushMojo wrote:
Busty wrote:
That wasn't very nice to post this, she must be very embarrassed.
I can't even remember what the video was now since the link is broken. You didn't break it, did you, dude?
No dude I didn't.

User avatar
gaining_age
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
Posts: 15123
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: sun soaked Arizona

Post by gaining_age » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Busty wrote:
LushMojo wrote:
Busty wrote:
That wasn't very nice to post this, she must be very embarrassed.
I can't even remember what the video was now since the link is broken. You didn't break it, did you, dude?
No dude I didn't.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X9K3j0U ... re=related
Out of control odd rare old man (or possibly an hobbyist). -- Label by The Big R.
The 6s of 1st John:
2:6 Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus walked
3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning

User avatar
LushMojo
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 5139
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: New York

Post by LushMojo » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Busty wrote:
LushMojo wrote:
Busty wrote:
That wasn't very nice to post this, she must be very embarrassed.
I can't even remember what the video was now since the link is broken. You didn't break it, did you, dude?
No dude I didn't.
Duuuuude.

Post Reply