Tell Jesus Claus What You Want for Me-mas

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Rusty
Come and see the violence inherent in the system!

Post by Rusty » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:53 am

JesusClaus wrote:The 12 days of Me-mas continue.
Huh? This is weak. It's true I'm using the days against you but only for an update. How's the feathered raptor holding out?

It's too painful to comment, eh? Hilary said you'd get there...
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun
Step into the light

AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof

Post by AFRS » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Rusty wrote:
AFRS wrote:
Rusty wrote:I'm not aware of buttons occurring naturally on the female anatomy.
Belly buttons.

Your education is now complete.
Really. Natural buttons on the belly. Ok now we know what we can do when the flannel is in the wash. Excellent.

It's not like they come off though. Right? They make interesting phones, radio receivers, and nice toys but they don't button or unbutton.
If you successfully undo the belly button, the butt falls off. Proceed with caution.

The education continues.

Rusty

Post by Rusty » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:12 am

AFRS wrote:
Rusty wrote:
AFRS wrote:
Rusty wrote:I'm not aware of buttons occurring naturally on the female anatomy.
Belly buttons.

Your education is now complete.
Really. Natural buttons on the belly. Ok now we know what we can do when the flannel is in the wash. Excellent.

It's not like they come off though. Right? They make interesting phones, radio receivers, and nice toys but they don't button or unbutton.
If you successfully undo the belly button, the butt falls off. Proceed with caution.

The education continues.
Oh no! That is horrifying. Do they grow back or are they accompanied by instructions necessary to restore the butt? And what do you say to them after this occurs? Sorry...? That doesn't seem adequate. This is a crisis. You must have been very bad to discover this terrifying side effect.

Ok. I'd be better off keeping the poor dear covered. That will remove any temptation. Besides we're going to moving around a lot and it's cold outside.
JesusClaus wrote:
Rusty wrote:
JesusClaus wrote:
Rusty wrote:
gaining_age wrote:
Rusty wrote:
JesusClaus wrote:
Rusty wrote:
JesusClaus wrote:
Rusty wrote:[quote="JesusClaus"][quote="Rusty"]
Listen, if I don't get an update I'm going to compose The 12 days of Me-mas. I'll fix you, my little pretty, and your velociraptor too!
That would really teach me my lesson.
On the first day of Me-mas Jesus Claus failed to bring for me
a button-challenged beauty..

Want more?

® Rusty Production
That is a good start.
On the second day of Me-mas Jesus Claus failed to bring for me
two pounds of plutonium,
and a button-challenged beauty.

The siege continues.

® Rusty Production
LOL!

I can just hear it now: "On the fith day of Me-mas Jesus Claus failed to bring for me..

FIVE RAPTOR POOS!"
On the third day of Me-mas Jesus Claus failed to bring for me
three wishes,
two pounds of plutonium,

Listen bud, economic sanctions will be applied! Comply.

® Rusty Production
Seriously going to keep bringing up my daughter? Have you no respect?
On the fourth day of Me-mas Jesus Claus failed to bring for me
four piece lingerie set,
three wishes,
two pounds of plutonium,

'Twas five days before Me-mas and all through the forum not a Jesus Claus was stirring nor any raptor. He is fading out. We're outlasting him. Such a fuss over a simple spreadsheet. And just when I managed to get Hilary to help resolve our little dispute. Apparently Bill is at the age where he needs to be jump started so maybe you can double up on the lingerie as a thank you to Hilary. Oh, and pls go light on buttons for the lingerie. Calm GA, stay calm. breathe. Uhmmm what size is she, GA?

® Rusty Production
I'm busy checking my list and studying weather charts to plan my flight.

You know, if you keep talking about GA's daughter in the same conversation with lingerie, you may be getting more that raptor poo in your stocking.
On the fifth day of Me-mas Jesus Claus failed to bring for me
Five-Sigma evidence concerning God's existence,
four piece lingerie set,
three wishes,
two pounds of plutonium,

I have to tell you that Jesus Claus is in crisis. He wanted me to tell him who he really is. There is some kind of personality fragmentation occurring. Hilary tells me that this is normal during intense negotiations. But you should pray for Jesus Claus' soul, even if his existence is shaky and perhaps questionable. And Hayzeus, I know how to resolve the pain. Give us an update.

® Rusty Production[/quote]

The 12 days of Me-mas continue.[/quote]

On the sixth day of Me-mas Jesus Claus failed to bring for me
six safe houses,
four piece lingerie set,
three wishes,
two pounds of plutonium,

So... Where is he? Maybe he ceases to self-identify as Jesus Claus on the sabbath? Or maybe he's praying for deliverance from the crazed Rusty?
Hint: Deliver and there will be deliverance.

In the meantime my advanced self-preservation systems are warning me about that GA character, hence the safe houses.

® Rusty Production
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun
Step into the light

JesusClaus
Congregation
Congregation

Post by JesusClaus » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Rusty wrote: On the sixth day of Me-mas Jesus Claus failed to bring for me
six safe houses,
four piece lingerie set,
three wishes,
two pounds of plutonium,

So... Where is he? Maybe he ceases to self-identify as Jesus Claus on the sabbath? Or maybe he's praying for deliverance from the crazed Rusty?

In the meantime my advanced self-preservation systems are warning me about that GA character, hence the safe houses.

® Rusty Production
I am liking this 12 days of Me-mas. You may even get off the judgement list if you keep this up. I suggest you rethink your approach with GA. He does know physics, you know.

Raptor poo for you! And you! And you too, Cleon!
Oh, you better watch out, you better not sin....

But I am puzzled by the reaction to this thread. Jesus Claus and his Me-mas is genius. Pure genius. - Rusty

Rusty

Post by Rusty » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:32 pm

JesusClaus wrote:
six safe houses,
four piece lingerie set,
three wishes,
two pounds of plutonium,

® Rusty Production
I am liking this 12 days of Me-mas. You may even get off the judgement list if you keep this up. I suggest you rethink your approach with GA. He does know physics, you know.

What did Cleon do?

Well, GA only talks about the physics he likes. And if that was in the bible too he wouldn't talk about it. I suspect that he's actually a creationist under cover. This has been a growing suspicion. As soon as it gets into anything like cosmology, where one can't take it into the lab, he's opposed to the science. At least Ethell is sincere. When GA arrives at one of these discussions one never knows whether it's GA the physicist or GA the creationist that is posting and running interference. He's bifurcated. And he's very liberal throwing in Ln(2) factors whenever needed. "You're supposed to get 4.5 Billion years and not 6.02 Billion...Rusty... if we multiply 6.02 by Ln(2) it sorta works.... but it's been 20 years since I solved that one..." He posted the problem. And it's been 30 years for me and I never saw that one before he posted it. The answer really is 6.02 billion I think. Then there's Genesis 1... "It's not clear from Genesis 1:1 to 1:2 that the days of creation were contiguous in time Rusty and yes, one might be able to bury 9.5 billion years in there, if that was the case." What!? ... Ask him about the floating axe. He's opposed to doing that experiment because he knows the outcome. It's the bible that takes precedence for him not the physics. If it's in the bible the problem has been solved and doesn't require any physics. A real physicist couldn't do that and wouldn't say these odd things. But yes, that's why I asked for the plutonium. I'm still debating whether to ask for the shaped charges. Do I really need a Fat Man bomb?

Lest this reciting of episodes seems too much one way I have seen GA the physicist post but he's usually irritated with some Christians when he does that. But it's the creationist that arrives on scene for me. It's very odd. Perhaps I simply bring joy to him and he expresses it with creationism?

Oh and he needs to provide convincing supporting documentation that the button-challenged beauty is his daughter. This is the youth room & anything could be twisted. But if true nobody would be more amazed than me.
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun
Step into the light

Rusty

Post by Rusty » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:10 am

JesusClaus wrote:
six safe houses,
four piece lingerie set,
three wishes,
two pounds of plutonium,

® Rusty Production

On the seventh day of Me-mas Jesus Claus failed to bring for me
seven raptor recipes,
six safe houses,
four piece lingerie set,
three wishes,
two pounds of plutonium,

MIA again. All this liking the torment will not deter me!
Hilary says that this is just another stage. It's the Stockholm syndrome affecting you dear Hayzeus.

® Rusty Production
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun
Step into the light

Rusty

Post by Rusty » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:04 am

On the eighth day of Me-mas Jesus Claus failed to bring for me
eight days of physics, faith, & friendship in Phoenix for DL,
seven raptor recipes,
six safe houses,
four piece lingerie set,
three wishes,
two pounds of plutonium,

Another MIA. No doubt he's readying the sleigh and raptor team for terrorizing the populace tonight. Watch out for jet wash. And I hope NORAD doesn't shoot you down. How's your Stockholm syndrome treating you?

® Rusty Production
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun
Step into the light

Rusty

Post by Rusty » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:18 am

On the nineth day of Me-mas Jesus Claus failed to bring for me
nine more lives,
seven raptor recipes,
six safe houses,
four piece lingerie set,
three wishes,
two pounds of plutonium,

MIA again? Probably sleeping in. Must have been a stressful night. Did all the fighter aircraft that intercepted you make you nervous? Yeah, I warned them... crazed kidnapper with a button-challenged beauty and 2 lbs of plutonium infiltrating your airspace! That was fun. But your response wasn't anticipated. :cry: What kind of maniac drops off an 80 yo woman whose palsied fingers have trouble doing up a coat? It was 25 below zero you cretin! The 2lbs of raptor poo was like a signature. Very funny. 8O

None of that constitutes delivery. But the 80 yo woman can cook! She's sweet. I'm teaching her how to pack a pipe. 8)

How's your Stockholm syndrome now?

® Rusty Production
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun
Step into the light

JesusClaus
Congregation
Congregation

Post by JesusClaus » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:50 am

Rusty wrote: MIA again? Probably sleeping in. Must have been a stressful night. Did all the fighter aircraft that intercepted you make you nervous? Yeah, I warned them... crazed kidnapper with a button-challenged beauty and 2 lbs of plutonium infiltrating your airspace! That was fun. But your response wasn't anticipated. :cry: What kind of maniac drops off an 80 yo woman whose palsied fingers have trouble doing up a coat? It was 25 below zero you cretin! The 2lbs of raptor poo was like a signature. Very funny. 8O

None of that constitutes delivery. But the 80 yo woman can cook! She's sweet. I'm teaching her how to pack a pipe. 8)

® Rusty Production
I'm exhausted. You try delivering raptor poo to Kim Jong Un's secret Peruvian Mountain Chalet! I almost ran out of missile chaff and I still had most of Iran left.

So you and Helga are getting along? Excellent.
Oh, you better watch out, you better not sin....

But I am puzzled by the reaction to this thread. Jesus Claus and his Me-mas is genius. Pure genius. - Rusty

gaining_age
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl

Post by gaining_age » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Rusty wrote:On the nineth day of Me-mas Jesus Claus failed to bring for me
nine more lives,
seven raptor recipes,
six safe houses,
four piece lingerie set,
three wishes,
two pounds of plutonium,

MIA again? Probably sleeping in. Must have been a stressful night. Did all the fighter aircraft that intercepted you make you nervous? Yeah, I warned them... crazed kidnapper with a button-challenged beauty and 2 lbs of plutonium infiltrating your airspace! That was fun. But your response wasn't anticipated. :cry: What kind of maniac drops off an 80 yo woman whose palsied fingers have trouble doing up a coat? It was 25 below zero you cretin! The 2lbs of raptor poo was like a signature. Very funny. 8O

® Rusty Production
Oma??
Out of control odd rare old man (or possibly an hobbyist). -- Label by The Big R.
The 6s of 1st John:
2:6 Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus walked
3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning

Rusty

Post by Rusty » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:59 pm

gaining_age wrote:
Rusty wrote:On the nineth day of Me-mas Jesus Claus failed to bring for me
nine more lives,
seven raptor recipes,
six safe houses,
four piece lingerie set,
three wishes,
two pounds of plutonium,

® Rusty Production
Oma??
OMG! Oh puleese... You're not going to claim Helga is your grandmother, are you? If so I think she's safe.

You know I think that Hayzeus is intentionally misunderstanding & twisting everything I asked for. 2 lbs of Raptor poo instead of plutonium. And it's true Helga is button-challenged but this isn't quite what I had in mind. Some people need a fully illustrated drawing in addition to instructions... wait a sec, I did give him pictures. 8O
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun
Step into the light

Rusty

Post by Rusty » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:24 am

On the tenth day of Me-mas Jesus Claus failed to bring for me
ten replacement buttons,
nine more lives,
seven raptor recipes,
six safe houses,
four piece lingerie set,
three wishes,
two pounds of plutonium,

Somebody is hard on buttons.

Strangely, Helga spotted three parcels strewn across the yard this am. Evidence of Hayzeus? Well, there were no snowy tire prints in the lane.

On opening them we found:
Three large oblong eggs, with a note, "Raptor eggs, best wishes, JC"
An elegantly packed 4 piece set of lingerie (you should have seen the look I got),
A bible with a post-it note stuck to it, "re: #5, Read it! ... JC"

I can't say I'm surprised. He hasn't a clue about sigma. But he did get the lingerie. Oh my.

® Rusty Production
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun
Step into the light

Monarchist
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe

Post by Monarchist » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Rusty - if you get the plutonium, see if you can scare up some tritium and a decent machine shop. I promise we'll have fun. No smoking inside the shop though.
"Never say that God is just. If He were just you would be in hell. Rely only on His injustice which is mercy, love, and forgiveness." - St. Isaac the Syrian

Monarchist

Post by Monarchist » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:50 pm

Oh, some kryton switches and plastique would be nice too.
"Never say that God is just. If He were just you would be in hell. Rely only on His injustice which is mercy, love, and forgiveness." - St. Isaac the Syrian

Rusty

Post by Rusty » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Monarchist wrote:Rusty - if you get the plutonium, see if you can scare up some tritium and a decent machine shop. I promise we'll have fun. No smoking inside the shop though.
Not likely. Hayzeus substituted raptor poo for plutonium which turns out to be endothermic in the extreme when water is added after it has dried. Think of it as a kindness.

Tritium is very expensive and decays over a relatively short time (12 year half-life) into a species of Helium with the liberation of energy too. But not enough energy at any given time to be really interesting. By itself or even layered with plutonium or U235 it's pointless and requires cryogenic cooling. Ask the Russians, Brits, French... The layer cake was their first attempt at a Hungarian bomb. What you want is Lithium Deuteride. Dry, stable, etc... but you need to make a very technically demanding casing around it using U238 (depleted Uranium to you) and polyethylene as a tunnel around that. Also you need a fission bomb within the Lithium Deuteride canister and another within the polyethylene case to kick the beast off. Then christen it Mike. So it's beyond the DIY home engineer nutjob.

Plutonium is just awful. It liberates neutrons continuously so it's very hot. You wouldn't hold it. It's also deadly poison to us. It's very very hard too. Ordinary tools are going to dull on plutonium. Because of the neutrons one can't assemble a critical mass; it predetonates before assembly can happen or the pieces can get close enough, and makes a big mess with deadly stuff all over and you're unlikely to survive it. Which is why they compressed a sub-critical sphere using shape charges to make Fat man. A gun bomb like Little Boy wasn't possible. The shape charges are seriously challenging unless you are really Johnny Von Neumann and even then design requires a materials specialist. A mistake means you get a mess & not clean detonation ... again with deadly hot plutonium all over the place. Same as before. The specifications for these things are not talked about.

You want raptor poo? I'm running a special on raptor poo.
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun
Step into the light

Monarchist

Post by Monarchist » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Rusty wrote:
Monarchist wrote:Rusty - if you get the plutonium, see if you can scare up some tritium and a decent machine shop. I promise we'll have fun. No smoking inside the shop though.
Not likely. Hayzeus substituted raptor poo for plutonium which turns out to be endothermic in the extreme when water is added after it has dried. Think of it as a kindness.

Tritium is very expensive and decays over a relatively short time (12 year half-life) into a species of Helium with the liberation of energy too. But not enough energy at any given time to be really interesting. By itself or even layered with plutonium or U235 it's pointless and requires cryogenic cooling. Ask the Russians, Brits, French... The layer cake was their first attempt at a Hungarian bomb. What you want is Lithium Deuteride. Dry, stable, etc... but you need to make a very technically demanding casing around it using U238 (depleted Uranium to you) and polyethylene as a tunnel around that. Also you need a fission bomb within the Lithium Deuteride canister and another within the polyethylene case to kick the beast off. Then christen it Mike. So it's beyond the DIY home engineer nutjob.

Plutonium is just awful. It liberates neutrons continuously so it's very hot. You wouldn't hold it. It's also deadly poison to us. It's very very hard too. Ordinary tools are going to dull on plutonium. Because of the neutrons one can't assemble a critical mass; it predetonates before assembly can happen or the pieces can get close enough, and makes a big mess with deadly stuff all over and you're unlikely to survive it. Which is why they compressed a sub-critical sphere using shape charges to make Fat man. A gun bomb like Little Boy wasn't possible.

Wow, Pal, I'm not speaking of a Mike Shot, just something plain and simple like the "Fat Man" (Boy, you think BIG"). A tritium boost will work just fine for that. Actually, finding the right hardener for the plastique so it can be machined is something I'd have to research. The info's out there, I just wish I'd kept all the research I'd gathered years ago.

This stuff has always fascinated me. Must be a mental holdover from my "duck & cover days". Plutonium always makes me happy.

Rusty

Post by Rusty » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:50 pm

Monarchist wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Plutonium is just awful. It liberates neutrons continuously so it's very hot. You wouldn't hold it. It's also deadly poison to us. It's very very hard too. Ordinary tools are going to dull on plutonium. Because of the neutrons one can't assemble a critical mass; it predetonates before assembly can happen or the pieces can get close enough, and makes a big mess with deadly stuff all over and you're unlikely to survive it. Which is why they compressed a sub-critical sphere using shape charges to make Fat man. A gun bomb like Little Boy wasn't possible.

Wow, Pal, I'm not speaking of a Mike Shot, just something plain and simple like the "Fat Man" (Boy, you think BIG"). A tritium boost will work just fine for that. Actually, finding the right hardener for the plastique so it can be machined is something I'd have to research. The info's out there, I just wish I'd kept all the research I'd gathered years ago.

This stuff has always fascinated me. Must be a mental holdover from my "duck & cover days". Plutonium always makes me happy.
You don't need tritium for a Fat Man. ... I like that. :lol: maybe a sig line?
It's like gold plating a Molotov cocktail. Pointless and expensive. It won't do anything. A fission bomb on detonation immediately takes itself apart so fission stops. Only a small fraction of the fissile materials actually is consumed. The rest becomes mess. The tritium won't do anything. Let's try chocolate instead.

Edward Teller originally thought that all one had to do was to mount a fission bomb on a bottle of deuterium/tritium and voila. Stanislaw Ulam showed him that wouldn't work. Within a couple of years they eventually arrived at Mike the first super (it's still cooled with liquid helium so it's tritium/deuterium). It isn't until the Castle series in 1954 that they are using solid fuels

What isn't shown is all the plastic/foam just inside the main casing. The primary (a fat man) ignites (b) and consumes the plastic/foam which turns to plasma & radiates X-rays to compress the entire secondary (c). The secondary is compressed and then the fission core (d) & (e) ignites and that's it, 10 MT lose on the prowl. Radiation compression is the secret. That was a mathematicians contribution. Stanislaw Ulam. This is called Alarm clock. Everybody else (Russians, French, Brits etc) all tried a layer cake of fission bomb with light fusion elements eg Tritium or deuterium in layers. Called layer cake too. Americans found light byproducts in the atmosphere from a number of Russian bombs so they tried for a while. They all abandoned the design eventually but it was the first thing they tried. Whereas Mike was 10 MT super. Terrified the Russians. But they weren't quite as obsessed as Teller and many Americans about the 1 MT line for a super. They were prone to try and see what else one could do with a fission bomb. Dig holes, move stumps, fast cook...

The alarm clock established a real multistage thermonuke. Adding stages means there is really no practical limit on the yield. Still most of the yield is from fission and specifically from the secondary's U238 casing which goes too.
Last edited by Rusty on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun
Step into the light

Monarchist

Post by Monarchist » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:09 am

Rusty wrote:
Monarchist wrote:
Rusty wrote:

It's like gold plating a Molotov cocktail. Pointless and expensive. It won't do anything. A fission bomb on detonation immediately takes itself apart so fission stops. Only a small fraction of the fissile materials actually is consumed. The rest becomes mess. The tritium won't do anything.

Edward Teller originally thought that all one had to do was to mount a fission bomb on a bottle of deuterium/tritium and voila. Stanislaw Ulam showed him that wouldn't work. Within a couple of years they eventually arrived at Mike the first super (it's still cooled with liquid helium so it's tritium/deuterium). It isn't until the Castle series in 1954 that they are using solid fuels

What isn't shown is all the plastic just inside the main casing. The primary (a fat man) ignites (b) and consumes the plastic/foam which turns to plasma & radiates X-rays to compress the entire secondary (c). Radiation compression is the secret. That was a mathematicians contribution. Stanislaw Ulam. This is called Alarm clock. Everybody else (Russians, French, Brits etc) all tried a layer cake of fission bomb with light fusion elements eg Tritium or deuterium in layers. Called layer cake too. Americans found light byproducts in the atmosphere from a number of Russian bombs so they tried for a while. They all abandoned the design eventually but it was the first thing they tried. Whereas Mike was 10 MT super. Terrified the Russians. But they weren't quite as obsessed as Teller and many Americans about the 1 MT line for a super. They were prone to try and see what else one could do with a fission bomb. Dig holes, move stumps, fast cook...
Yeah, but once again you're talking about a two-stage device. For that, a machine shop just won't do. Having fun digging holes and moving stumps is better than no fun at all.

Rusty

Post by Rusty » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:20 am

Monarchist wrote:
Rusty wrote:
Monarchist wrote:
Rusty wrote:

It's like gold plating a Molotov cocktail. Pointless and expensive. It won't do anything. A fission bomb on detonation immediately takes itself apart so fission stops. Only a small fraction of the fissile materials actually is consumed. The rest becomes mess. The tritium won't do anything.

What isn't shown is all the plastic just inside the main casing. The primary (a fat man) ignites (b) and consumes the plastic/foam which turns to plasma & radiates X-rays to compress the entire secondary (c). Radiation compression is the secret. That was a mathematicians contribution. Stanislaw Ulam. This is called Alarm clock. Everybody else (Russians, French, Brits etc) all tried a layer cake of fission bomb with light fusion elements eg Tritium or deuterium in layers. Called layer cake too. Americans found light byproducts in the atmosphere from a number of Russian bombs so they tried for a while. They all abandoned the design eventually but it was the first thing they tried. Whereas Mike was 10 MT super. Terrified the Russians. But they weren't quite as obsessed as Teller and many Americans about the 1 MT line for a super. They were prone to try and see what else one could do with a fission bomb. Dig holes, move stumps, fast cook...
Yeah, but once again you're talking about a two-stage device. For that, a machine shop just won't do. Having fun digging holes and moving stumps is better than no fun at all.
It's instructive in showing that adding light fusion elements isn't enough. It takes a lot of energy and compression to ignite them. Do you get it?
So you might as well use chocolate as tritium. Less expensive and just as effective. To get the tritium to go is a tough technical problem. The multistage beast is the solution. But you're seeing it as a multistage project rather than a reason to give up on Tritium hence my suggestion for chocolate. It'll do the same thing and not because chocolate is special or will yield anything. It just satisfies your urge to add something. Or we could add tobacco. Yes, a Samovar bomb. Why not smell nice when you have to go? Or how about wood and marshmallows? Campfire marshmallow bomb.
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun
Step into the light

gravel
Now it's a mess. Uniquely so.
Now it's a mess. Uniquely so.

Post by gravel » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:10 am

:wavey: Hello NSA!