The Fatberg Thread

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
User avatar
Hovannes
one lone Wollensak
one lone Wollensak
Posts: 21937
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: In the fertile San Joaquin Valley

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by Hovannes » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Did I remember to take my Crestor today? :confused:

User avatar
A_Morley
Cardinal Uncle Nacho
Cardinal Uncle Nacho
Posts: 10454
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 6:00 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by A_Morley » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:17 am

Yes. Yes.

Now they're saying billdookie. My plan is falling into place perfectly.

Dance, my puppets. Dance.

Soon we will make the great Fatberg rise from his thousand year slumber.
His Eminence
Cardinal of CPS

User avatar
SteveH
It's a disgrace. I don't care.
It's a disgrace. I don't care.
Posts: 2125
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:00 pm
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Herts, UK

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by SteveH » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:23 am

Fatbird.

<JB>Billdookies removed</JB>
I don't bother with a Jacuzzi - I just fart in the bath.

User avatar
SteveH
It's a disgrace. I don't care.
It's a disgrace. I don't care.
Posts: 2125
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:00 pm
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Herts, UK

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by SteveH » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:27 am

I don't bother with a Jacuzzi - I just fart in the bath.

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32274
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by UncleBob » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:59 am

A_Morley wrote:Yes. Yes.

Now they're saying billdookie. My plan is falling into place perfectly.

Dance, my puppets. Dance.

Soon we will make the great Fatberg rise from his thousand year slumber.
It now sleeps, until the stars are right.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
SlowToke
John Crosby's Friend
John Crosby's Friend
Posts: 8379
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Cloverdale, IN
Contact:

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by SlowToke » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:46 am

JudgeRusty wrote:BILLDOOKIE!
How am I ever going to make this word a normal part of my lexicon if I can't recognize opportunities for it's use? Very well played, sir.
Wayne Teipen
http://teipenpipes.com
"Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions." Proverbs 18:2

"Life is tough, and it's tougher when you're stupid." -- John Wayne

TNLawPiper
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
Posts: 16941
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by TNLawPiper » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:28 am

I wish colton and LushMojo were here. They would really make this thread turn out right.

User avatar
Hovannes
one lone Wollensak
one lone Wollensak
Posts: 21937
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: In the fertile San Joaquin Valley

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by Hovannes » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:47 am

TNLawPiper wrote:Personally, I abhor fatbergs. To do my part to alleviate the fatberg threat, I simply eat the fat that would otherwise lead to a fatberg. I have, myself, become a sort of fatberg.
A sacrificial fatberg? 8O
That's profound, man 8)

User avatar
AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof
Posts: 9839
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: University of Mars

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by AFRS » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:53 am

Jocose wrote:This thread about Fatbergs has enraged me, I have just punched the wall.
Punch the fatberg.

TNLawPiper
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
Posts: 16941
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by TNLawPiper » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:57 am

Hovannes wrote:
TNLawPiper wrote:Personally, I abhor fatbergs. To do my part to alleviate the fatberg threat, I simply eat the fat that would otherwise lead to a fatberg. I have, myself, become a sort of fatberg.
A sacrificial fatberg? 8O
That's profound, man 8)
Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 19833
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by JimVH » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:07 am

Couple 'fascinated by fatbergs' celebrate their anniversary by searching out congealed lumps of grease in London's sewer system
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z3OoRCBwjm
"When God closes a door, just open it again. It's a door. That's how they work." FredS

User avatar
gaining_age
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
Posts: 15155
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: sun soaked Arizona

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by gaining_age » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:56 pm

TNLawPiper wrote:
Hovannes wrote:
TNLawPiper wrote:Personally, I abhor fatbergs. To do my part to alleviate the fatberg threat, I simply eat the fat that would otherwise lead to a fatberg. I have, myself, become a sort of fatberg.
A sacrificial fatberg? 8O
That's profound, man 8)
Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.

Or a Duece
Out of control odd rare old man (or possibly an hobbyist). -- Label by The Big R.
The 6s of 1st John:
2:6 Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus walked
3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32274
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by UncleBob » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm

gaining_age wrote:
TNLawPiper wrote:
Hovannes wrote:
TNLawPiper wrote:Personally, I abhor fatbergs. To do my part to alleviate the fatberg threat, I simply eat the fat that would otherwise lead to a fatberg. I have, myself, become a sort of fatberg.
A sacrificial fatberg? 8O
That's profound, man 8)
Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.

Or a Duece
I see what you did there.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
gaining_age
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
Posts: 15155
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: sun soaked Arizona

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by gaining_age » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:06 pm

UncleBob wrote:
gaining_age wrote:
TNLawPiper wrote:
Hovannes wrote:
TNLawPiper wrote:Personally, I abhor fatbergs. To do my part to alleviate the fatberg threat, I simply eat the fat that would otherwise lead to a fatberg. I have, myself, become a sort of fatberg.
A sacrificial fatberg? 8O
That's profound, man 8)
Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.

Or a Duece
I see what you did there.
He had a lot on his mind...
Out of control odd rare old man (or possibly an hobbyist). -- Label by The Big R.
The 6s of 1st John:
2:6 Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus walked
3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32274
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by UncleBob » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:07 pm

gaining_age wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
gaining_age wrote:
TNLawPiper wrote:
Hovannes wrote:
TNLawPiper wrote:Personally, I abhor fatbergs. To do my part to alleviate the fatberg threat, I simply eat the fat that would otherwise lead to a fatberg. I have, myself, become a sort of fatberg.
A sacrificial fatberg? 8O
That's profound, man 8)
Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.

Or a Duece
I see what you did there.
He had a lot on his mind...
:poop:
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
Pepik
Working as Intended
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 am
Location: Just West of Skip
Contact:

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by Pepik » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:54 pm

Therefore, then, does make AMJ the Herald of all thing Fatberg? I will have to ponder this.
Rgrds,
Joe


"I'm an alarmingly happy and optimistic person" - A_Morley
"I drank what?" - Socrates

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32274
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by UncleBob » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:01 pm

Pepik wrote:Therefore, then, does make AMJ the Herald of all thing Fatberg? I will have to ponder this.
A voice, pouring out in the wilderness?
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
Pepik
Working as Intended
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 am
Location: Just West of Skip
Contact:

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by Pepik » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:02 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Pepik wrote:Therefore, then, does make AMJ the Herald of all thing Fatberg? I will have to ponder this.
A voice, pouring out in the wilderness?
More like: A voice plugging up the loo.
Rgrds,
Joe


"I'm an alarmingly happy and optimistic person" - A_Morley
"I drank what?" - Socrates

User avatar
gaining_age
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
Posts: 15155
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: sun soaked Arizona

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by gaining_age » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Pepik wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
Pepik wrote:Therefore, then, does make AMJ the Herald of all thing Fatberg? I will have to ponder this.
A voice, pouring out in the wilderness?
More like: A voice plugging up the loo.

Poet Laureate of Fatberg.
Out of control odd rare old man (or possibly an hobbyist). -- Label by The Big R.
The 6s of 1st John:
2:6 Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus walked
3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning

User avatar
Hovannes
one lone Wollensak
one lone Wollensak
Posts: 21937
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: In the fertile San Joaquin Valley

Re: The Fatberg Thread

Post by Hovannes » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm

I can't wait for the movie!

Post Reply