The Greatest Condiment

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.

Which is The Greatest Condiment?

Catsup
6
19%
Yellow Mustard
1
3%
Mayo
4
13%
Louisiana-style Hot Sauce
8
25%
Worcestershire Sauce
1
3%
Soy Sauce
1
3%
Sriracha
2
6%
Oriental Hot Oil
1
3%
Chutney
0
No votes
Other (please be specific)
8
25%
 
Total votes: 32

User avatar
Pepik
Working as Intended
Posts: 6274
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 am
Location: Just West of Skip
Contact:

Re: The Greatest Condiment

Post by Pepik » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:56 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:55 pm
coco wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:24 pm
Image
Why the South will not rise again.
I recently tried this. No where as good as the Aioli I make - let alone Hellman's.
Rgrds,
Joe


"I'm an alarmingly happy and optimistic person" - A_Morley
"I drank what?" - Socrates

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14612
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: The Greatest Condiment

Post by hugodrax » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:06 pm

Pepik wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:56 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:55 pm
coco wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:24 pm
Image
Why the South will not rise again.
I recently tried this. No where as good as the Aioli I make - let alone Hellman's.
Oh, well. 'Twas only a fat joke.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32285
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: The Greatest Condiment

Post by UncleBob » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Pepik wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:56 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:43 pm
It's The Tool of the Devil. Emulsions revolt me.

What in all that is holy, that you have against Salad Dressings, Gravies, Sauces, Cream Puffs, Sausages, Salumi, Chocolate, Cakes, cream in your Expresso, Homogenized milk, Cheese, and Butter!?!?!?

Hell without diesel, how'd you get all your lovely P&C deliveries?

You have earned one (1) Reckoning. Prepare yourself, Mister Man...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jInmg8iTKWs
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
Cleon
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 13689
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: The Greatest Condiment

Post by Cleon » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:19 pm

In a few weeks I'll be eating tons of turkey on rye with sharp cheddar and plenty of Hellmann's® mayonnaise. I vote mayo with plain yellow mustard a close second.
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14612
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: The Greatest Condiment

Post by hugodrax » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:36 pm

Pepik wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:56 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:43 pm
It's The Tool of the Devil. Emulsions revolt me.

What in all that is holy, that you have against Salad Dressings, Gravies, Sauces, Cream Puffs, Sausages, Salumi, Chocolate, Cakes, cream in your Expresso, Homogenized milk, Cheese, and Butter!?!?!?

Hell without diesel, how'd you get all your lovely P&C deliveries?

You have earned one (1) Reckoning. Prepare yourself, Mister Man...
I can run faster than you.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14612
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: The Greatest Condiment

Post by hugodrax » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:41 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:12 pm
Pepik wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:56 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:43 pm
It's The Tool of the Devil. Emulsions revolt me.

What in all that is holy, that you have against Salad Dressings, Gravies, Sauces, Cream Puffs, Sausages, Salumi, Chocolate, Cakes, cream in your Expresso, Homogenized milk, Cheese, and Butter!?!?!?

Hell without diesel, how'd you get all your lovely P&C deliveries?

You have earned one (1) Reckoning. Prepare yourself, Mister Man...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jInmg8iTKWs

Looks like a man that's been eating mayonnaise. Or putting cream in his espresso, for that matter.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Pepik
Working as Intended
Posts: 6274
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 am
Location: Just West of Skip
Contact:

Re: The Greatest Condiment

Post by Pepik » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:38 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:36 pm
I can run faster than you.
You've already been Lo-Jack'd. Velocity is no longer relevant.
Rgrds,
Joe


"I'm an alarmingly happy and optimistic person" - A_Morley
"I drank what?" - Socrates

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 25416
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: The Greatest Condiment

Post by DepartedLight » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:08 pm

Aren’t condimental application relational?

The finest condiments on an authentic Coney differs greatly from condiments on the perfect Tex-Mex qualified burrito.

How can we discuss such things?

Oh. Wait. Because CPS.

Therefore; a squirrel wearing Morley style trousers, but not those retrograde kind that he’s been sporting while casting the perfect fly fishing line over the river Tiber. He’s also humming a fine Friday afternoon toon, then has a heart attack.

Flippin’ squriell be dead, yo.

What now?

Now what?
DL Jake

All my posts should be viewed from a position of, this guy is nuts.

I missed throwing up in 2016. » tuttle

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14612
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: The Greatest Condiment

Post by hugodrax » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:22 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:08 pm
Aren’t condimental application relational?

The finest condiments on an authentic Coney differs greatly from condiments on the perfect Tex-Mex qualified burrito.

How can we discuss such things?

Oh. Wait. Because CPS.

Therefore; a squirrel wearing Morley style trousers, but not those retrograde kind that he’s been sporting while casting the perfect fly fishing line over the river Tiber. He’s also humming a fine Friday afternoon toon, then has a heart attack.

Flippin’ squriell be dead, yo.

What now?

Now what?
Have another whisky?
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Sir Moose
President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble
President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:17 am
Location: NW Washington
Contact:

Re: The Greatest Condiment

Post by Sir Moose » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:57 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:22 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:08 pm
Aren’t condimental application relational?

The finest condiments on an authentic Coney differs greatly from condiments on the perfect Tex-Mex qualified burrito.

How can we discuss such things?

Oh. Wait. Because CPS.

Therefore; a squirrel wearing Morley style trousers, but not those retrograde kind that he’s been sporting while casting the perfect fly fishing line over the river Tiber. He’s also humming a fine Friday afternoon toon, then has a heart attack.

Flippin’ squriell be dead, yo.

What now?

Now what?
Have another whisky?
Do you think that's wise? Clearly he's over his limit.
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 5816
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: The Greatest Condiment

Post by Bloodhound » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:26 am

Sir Moose wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:57 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:22 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:08 pm
Aren’t condimental application relational?

The finest condiments on an authentic Coney differs greatly from condiments on the perfect Tex-Mex qualified burrito.

How can we discuss such things?

Oh. Wait. Because CPS.

Therefore; a squirrel wearing Morley style trousers, but not those retrograde kind that he’s been sporting while casting the perfect fly fishing line over the river Tiber. He’s also humming a fine Friday afternoon toon, then has a heart attack.

Flippin’ squriell be dead, yo.

What now?

Now what?
Have another whisky?
Do you think that's wise? Clearly he's over his limit.
Say what you will...I like it when DL gets "Comfortable" and waxes poetic
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 25416
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: The Greatest Condiment

Post by DepartedLight » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Bloodhound wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:26 am
Sir Moose wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:57 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:22 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:08 pm
Aren’t condimental application relational?

The finest condiments on an authentic Coney differs greatly from condiments on the perfect Tex-Mex qualified burrito.

How can we discuss such things?

Oh. Wait. Because CPS.

Therefore; a squirrel wearing Morley style trousers, but not those retrograde kind that he’s been sporting while casting the perfect fly fishing line over the river Tiber. He’s also humming a fine Friday afternoon toon, then has a heart attack.

Flippin’ squriell be dead, yo.

What now?

Now what?
Have another whisky?
Do you think that's wise? Clearly he's over his limit.
Say what you will...I like it when DL gets "Comfortable" and waxes poetic
My “phone” defaulted to this thread. Oh goodie. Thank you, Karma.

Please note this rant has zero to do with anything in this thread, nor CPS enterprise wide, related. Nevertheless

ahem

So. I️ have

The above line I️ was unable to edit out by my “phone.”

It won’t go away! It keeps defaulting to stupid.

It’s like the interwebs is against me here.

OMG

Am I️ destine to wear a tinfoil hat?

Oh look!!!! It did it again!!!!!!!!
DL Jake

All my posts should be viewed from a position of, this guy is nuts.

I missed throwing up in 2016. » tuttle

Post Reply