Dream Interpretation

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish

Dream Interpretation

Post by coco » Tue May 31, 2016 6:33 am

Please post your dreams here, and CPS will provide you with accurate interpretations.
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish

Re: Dream Interpretation

Post by coco » Tue May 31, 2016 6:35 am

Last night, I dreamed that DepartedLight and I were cutting firewood with axes and loading the firewood into a horse-drawn cart.
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)

JudgeRusty
Didn't even get to wear his hat
Didn't even get to wear his hat

Post by JudgeRusty » Tue May 31, 2016 6:44 am

coco wrote:Last night, I dreamed that DepartedLight and I were cutting firewood with axes and loading the firewood into a horse-drawn cart.
you have an irrational fear of Windows 10 and you seek solace in things you perceive to be better since they are from a simpler generation but they may not be as cool as you think (see that beard)
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal

DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.

Post by DepartedLight » Tue May 31, 2016 6:45 am

coco wrote:Last night, I dreamed that DepartedLight and I were cutting firewood with axes and loading the firewood into a horse-drawn cart.
Clearly, DL has been meditating on the Amish way of life and you're picking up that vibe.
DL Jake

All my posts should be viewed from a position of, this guy is nuts.

I missed throwing up in 2016. » tuttle

wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent

Post by wosbald » Tue May 31, 2016 6:47 am

+JMJ+

I once had a dream about a movie named California and a Half Kazaam.

All I saw was the trailer. I gathered that it was some sort of 70's psychedelic freak-out, madcap comedy starring Telly Savalas and Tom Waits.

"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway

Post by Del » Tue May 31, 2016 7:01 am

wosbald wrote:+JMJ+

All I saw was the trailer. I gathered that it was some sort of 70's psychedelic freak-out, madcap comedy starring Telly Savalas and Tom Waits.
This explains a lot.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish

Post by coco » Tue May 31, 2016 7:18 am

Del wrote:

This explains a lot.
The 70's psychedelic freak-out represents recent trends in Catholicism, including Novus Ordo worship, womyn priests doing liturgical dances, and priests riding Segways. Telly Savalas represents Pope Paul VI, while Tom Waits is, of course, Del.

You shouldn't eat so much Skyline chili before bed.

UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician

Post by UncleBob » Tue May 31, 2016 7:27 am

Hmm.. usually I fight ninjas all night in my dreams. Sometimes they are The Foot, sometimes they are A_Morley, and sometimes they are the Anamaniacs.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare

Post by ReverendThom » Tue May 31, 2016 7:41 am

I had a dream last night that I started smoking cigarettes again. Then I decided not to inhale so I did it just for the flavour. Figure that one out.
“I believe that many who find that "nothing happens" when they sit down, or kneel down, to a book of devotion, would find that the heart sings unbidden while they are working their way through a tough bit of theology with a pipe in their teeth and a pencil in their hand.”

― C.S. Lewis, On the Incarnation

Hovannes
one lone Wollensak
one lone Wollensak

Post by Hovannes » Tue May 31, 2016 8:09 am

I had a dream that I was a Circus Tent with clowns and elephants and trapeze flyers performing inside me.
Then I dreamed I was a pup tent with sweating muddy soldiers crawling inside of me.
I asked my therapist what my dreams meant and he told me I was "too tense" (two tents, get it? :lol: )
to know the future is to be held prisoner by it
Where is Charles Martel when you need him?

durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking

Post by durangopipe » Tue May 31, 2016 10:50 am

Hovannes wrote:I had a dream that I was a Circus Tent with clowns and elephants and trapeze flyers performing inside me.
Then I dreamed I was a pup tent with sweating muddy soldiers crawling inside of me.
I asked my therapist what my dreams meant and he told me I was "too tense" (two tents, get it? :lol: )
:lol:
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Wherever we go in the world we find other men speaking the same language...dreaming the same dreams. And one of the big four - brownie, or brookie, cutthroat or rainbow - is the cause of it all.

Roderick Haig-Brown

MrPiper
Needs to lighten up with the Xs

Post by MrPiper » Tue May 31, 2016 11:38 am

xxxxxx
Last edited by MrPiper on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish

Post by coco » Tue May 31, 2016 12:47 pm

MrPiper wrote:I dreamed that Rusty gave me his entire cellar, and Wayne and Nate each made me two pipes and then I got a complete set of unsmoked CPS pipes in the mail and CPS took up a collection and gave me a 1,000 dollar gift card to P&C for tampers. When I woke up I realized that Rusty's cellar is already mine since he is actually my sock puppet, Wayne and Nate would never donate a pipe to such an aromatic smoker as I am as it would be poor publicity for me to be seen smoking their pipes, no one here knows my mailing address and I already poses the most important tamper ever made (it's the "One" tamper from the fires of Mt. Yastylov)
Help me?

MrPiper

Post by MrPiper » Tue May 31, 2016 1:05 pm

xxxxxx
Last edited by MrPiper on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A_Morley
Cardinal Uncle Nacho
Cardinal Uncle Nacho

Post by A_Morley » Tue May 31, 2016 2:20 pm

I had this dream last night.

I was in a remote, Alaskan settlement with my mother. We were staying in the town's only hotel. My mother had brought along what she called her "exotic pets" which consisted of an Egyptian Mau cat, a bobcat, and a live Dungeness crab that was allowed to wander freely about. I was deeply concerned for these animals, because, as I tried to explain to my mother, bobcats should not be kept in captivity and allowed to interact with domestic pets, nor should Dungeness crabs be kept out of water for so long.

She refused to heed my admonitions and went off to offer sexual services to a nearby logging camp, leaving me alone in the hotel with the cat, the bobcat, and the crab. The large crab then began to chase me around the room, attempting to climb upon me and pinch me with its claws, forcing me to defend myself. I was forced to violently kick the crab across the room and into a wall, fracturing its chitinous exoskeleton and killing it, much to my distress.

In the meantime, the bobcat and the Egyptian Mau had begun to fight, as I knew they would, bobcats being viscous, wild animals. The bobcat soon mauled and killed the other cat and then stalked into the far corner or the room, growling and hissing at me as I attempted to calm it down. Being left with two animal carcasses, I was at a loss as to how I would explain things to my mother. I decided that I would take the corpse of the cat and the fractured remains of the Dungeness crab and arrange them under the sofa so as to make it look as though they had gone under there and subsequently fought to the death. I then lured the bobcat out from the corner and decided that I was going to take it and release it into the wild, though it did bite and scratch me several more times for my pains.

As I wandered through this Alaskan village to the dense, coniferous forest at the edge of town with a snarling bobcat in tow, I perceived, coming in the distance, an absolutely massive double decker motor home. A towering, automotive monstrosity larger than any ever known, driving through the Alaskan wilderness. I scooped up the bobcat, which had now become unaccountably tranquil, and walked toward the giant, maroon Winnebago that was bearing down on me. In a flash of light, I found that I and the bobcat were now inside of the motor home as it went barreling through the trees in the direction of the looming, Alaskan mountains. Several other passengers whom I did not know were also on board with me. When I asked one of them where we were going and who was driving the motor home, I awoke with the spring morning sun in my own bed and went into the bathroom to take a massive piss.
His Eminence
Cardinal of CPS

DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.

Post by DepartedLight » Tue May 31, 2016 7:53 pm

A_Morley wrote:I had this dream last night.
Liar. Vampired don't sleep at night.
DL Jake

All my posts should be viewed from a position of, this guy is nuts.

I missed throwing up in 2016. » tuttle

MrPiper

Post by MrPiper » Tue May 31, 2016 8:22 pm

xxxxxx
Last edited by MrPiper on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rooster
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by Rooster » Tue May 31, 2016 8:41 pm

Sounds perfect.

Fainn
I've attained the highest rank so far
I've attained the highest rank so far

Post by Fainn » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:09 am

I had a crazy dream night A building was held up by terrorists led by a woman to steal a MacAuthur cob I had apparently been trusted with. I was the only the survivor. Then I was driving my dad to his house and was still in college. Dad died years before I went to college, but it didn't occur to me in the dream that he was dead.
2016 Winner, Least Likely to Correctly use a Pipe Sock Image

coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish

Post by coco » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:01 am

Fainn wrote:I had a crazy dream night A building was held up by terrorists led by a woman to steal a MacAuthur cob I had apparently been trusted with. I was the only the survivor...
The implicit valuation of the cob by the people in the dream is symbolic of the values of voters in America, the voters who have chosen Trump and Hillary as their candidates in the primaries.