ATTN: Cargo short wearers

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 19331
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by Jocose » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 am

Thunktank wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:59 pm
Skip wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:34 pm
This stupid thread has just about run its course.

The Council of Hats will make note that this thread will be considered in the next meeting.
What? The creepy photos from Jocose are awesome!
One or two are from coco.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

I've crossed the Bosphorus.

User avatar
Thunktank
Terminal Lance. Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Terminal Lance.  Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Posts: 20639
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: SS Minnow

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by Thunktank » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:43 am

Jocose wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 am
Thunktank wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:59 pm
Skip wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:34 pm
This stupid thread has just about run its course.

The Council of Hats will make note that this thread will be considered in the next meeting.
What? The creepy photos from Jocose are awesome!
One or two are from coco.
True.

User avatar
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish
Posts: 26689
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Contact:

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by coco » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Del wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:25 pm
Do they still sell cargo shorts?

Because it's getting to be summer time here.
Yes, at WalMart. SnapChat Jo a picture the next time you see a sale.
Image
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)

User avatar
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish
Posts: 26689
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Contact:

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by coco » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:20 pm

Thunktank wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:43 am
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 am
Thunktank wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:59 pm
Skip wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:34 pm
This stupid thread has just about run its course.

The Council of Hats will make note that this thread will be considered in the next meeting.
What? The creepy photos from Jocose are awesome!
One or two are from coco.
True.
Yer welcome.
Image
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)

User avatar
Rusty
Slightly Impudent, Disciple of Del, Wannabe Catholic
Slightly Impudent, Disciple of Del, Wannabe Catholic
Posts: 24445
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Beelzebub's Rare Tobacco Emporium

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by Rusty » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:15 pm

coco wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:20 pm
Thunktank wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:43 am
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 am
Thunktank wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:59 pm
Skip wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:34 pm
This stupid thread has just about run its course.

The Council of Hats will make note that this thread will be considered in the next meeting.
What? The creepy photos from Jocose are awesome!
One or two are from coco.
True.
Yer welcome.
I think the thread is still in the first movement.
Remember the ugliest pipe thread? Supposed to last a few weeks? Actual. Maybe 10 years.
Perhaps in ten years cargo shorts will be or mean something else. Be a shame to lose a cultural icon like this.
Oh Hillary... You abandon us to this?

Image

User avatar
Cleon
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 13392
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by Cleon » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:18 am

Jocose's nightstand:
Image
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 34825
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by Del » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:51 am

Rusty wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:15 pm
coco wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:20 pm
Thunktank wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:43 am
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 am
Thunktank wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:59 pm
Skip wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:34 pm
This stupid thread has just about run its course.

The Council of Hats will make note that this thread will be considered in the next meeting.
What? The creepy photos from Jocose are awesome!
One or two are from coco.
True.
Yer welcome.
I think the thread is still in the first movement.
Remember the ugliest pipe thread? Supposed to last a few weeks? Actual. Maybe 10 years.
Perhaps in ten years cargo shorts will be or mean something else. Be a shame to lose a cultural icon like this.
Anything that offends the whole internet has got to be good.
Let God arise! Let His enemies be scattered! And let all who hate Him flee before His Holy Face! - Ps 67

"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 19331
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by Jocose » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:37 pm

Image

This just in
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

I've crossed the Bosphorus.

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 19331
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by Jocose » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:08 pm

Cleon wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:18 am
Jocose's nightstand:
Image
Um no, that Glock is out of battery.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

I've crossed the Bosphorus.

User avatar
hugodrax
Legal Artisan
Legal Artisan
Posts: 12825
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by hugodrax » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:31 pm

Jo, you gave me so many opportunities for sh☆tposting but I just love you too much to do it.

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 19331
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by Jocose » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:39 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:31 pm
Jo, you gave me so many opportunities for sh☆tposting but I just love you too much to do it.
Just trying to see how long you can hold out.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

I've crossed the Bosphorus.

User avatar
hugodrax
Legal Artisan
Legal Artisan
Posts: 12825
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by hugodrax » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Nah. I like steel and you like plastic. No need to duel. Both will go boom.

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 3497
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by durangopipe » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:28 pm

CHRIS who posted this comment on a handgun forum wrote: 10/31/2014 at 1:43 am
I did not here a word about a RUGGER, the are good guns and the are made in the USA. GLOCK are not made in the USA but the are dam good guns. watch out about a TARUS I have hade two of them and the are junks as for as I am concerned and the are real in a country that hates our guts. I wood buy a highpoint before I wood buy a TAurus
(We are not making this up)

This is the sort of person who keeps a handgun by the bed.
A shotgun.
A pump.
Nearbye.

You won't pick it up if the phone rings at 3:00AM.
A man's last words should not be, "Hello? Hell ..."
Last edited by durangopipe on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity. J.R.R. Tolkien

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 19331
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by Jocose » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:32 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:28 pm
Edit
I have a shotgun or two.
Last edited by Jocose on Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

I've crossed the Bosphorus.

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 3497
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by durangopipe » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:37 pm

I decided to edit that post.

A bit late, I fear.
Well, now it's two posts.

Good, jo.
Good.
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity. J.R.R. Tolkien

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 19331
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by Jocose » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Image
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

I've crossed the Bosphorus.

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 3497
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by durangopipe » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:37 am

It's hard to teach an old man new pants.
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity. J.R.R. Tolkien

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 19331
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: ATTN: Cargo short wearers

Post by Jocose » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:47 am

durangopipe wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:37 am
It's hard to teach an old man new pants.
Who can deny?
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

I've crossed the Bosphorus.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests