Yer Favorite NINJA Attack!

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician

Re: Yer Favorite NINJA Attack!

Post by UncleBob » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:26 am

"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

Eruannu
Usher
Usher

Post by Eruannu » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:47 pm

Ulric despises ninjas, the wolf may hunt unseen but attacks with honor and with power.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

UncleBob

Post by UncleBob » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:36 am

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

infidel
kthxbai
kthxbai

Post by infidel » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:03 am

Inadvertently emboldening the cause of naïve Evolutionism since 2016.

"Who the hell ponders placentas? Dude, you're a freak of nature." - DepartedLight

"One man's saint is another man's infidel." - hugodrax

"Total. Freaking. Win." - Skip

coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish

Post by coco » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:11 pm

Jocose is my hit man.

#DirtyDeedsDoneDirtCheap
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

UncleBob

Post by UncleBob » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:45 pm

UncleBob

Post by UncleBob » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:46 pm

Sanchez
Salted Nutmeats of Upper Cornholeshire
Salted Nutmeats of Upper Cornholeshire

Post by Sanchez » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:57 am

If you find it futile and don't want to waste your time on a word that means nothing ... The first thought that comes to these people is bacteriological in character: to find its etymological, or at least its historical or psychological origin. We see by the papers that the Kru People call the tail of a holy cow Sanchez. The cube and the mother in a certain district of Italy are called: Sanchez. A hobby horse, a nurse both in Russian and Rumanian: Sanchez. Some learned journalists regard it as an art for babies, other holy Jesuscallingthelittlechildrenuntohims of our day, as a relapse into a dry and noisy, noisy and monotonous primitivism. Sensibility is not constructed on the basis of a word; all constructions converge on perfection which is boring, the stagnant idea of a gilded swamp, a relative human product. A work of art should not be beauty in itself, for beauty is dead; it should be neither gay nor sad, neither light nor dark to rejoice or torture the individual by serving him the cakes of sacred aureoles or the sweets of a vaulted race through the atmospheres. A work of art is never beautiful by decree, objectively and for all. Hence criticism is useless, it exists only subjectively, for each man separately, without the slightest character of universality. Does anyone think he has found a psychic base common to all mankind? The attempt of Jesus and the Bible covers with their broad benevolent wings: s***, animals, days. How can one expect to put order into the chaos that constitutes that infinite and shapeless variation: man? The principle: "love thy neighbor" is a hypocrisy. "Know thyself" is utopian but more acceptable, for it embraces wickedness. No pity. After the carnage we still retain the hope of a purified mankind. I speak only of myself since I do not wish to convince, I have no right to drag others into my river, I oblige no one to follow me and everybody practices his art in his own way, if be knows the joy that rises like arrows to the astral layers, or that other joy that goes down into the mines of corpse-flowers and fertile spasms. Stalactites: seek them everywhere, in managers magnified by pain, eyes white as the hares of the angels.
For I am a poor and a wretched boy:
A chimbley, chimbley sweep.

SlowToke
John Crosby's Friend
John Crosby's Friend

Post by SlowToke » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:29 am

How did this move not get mentioned already?
https://youtu.be/jW4POr1ZNLc
Wayne Teipen
http://teipenpipes.com
"Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions." Proverbs 18:2

"Life is tough, and it's tougher when you're stupid." -- John Wayne

gaining_age
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl

Post by gaining_age » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:50 am

Out of control odd rare old man (or possibly an hobbyist). -- Label by The Big R.
The 6s of 1st John:
2:6 Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus walked
3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning