Facts about Goose, Hugo, and Co.

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Fainn
I've attained the highest rank so far
I've attained the highest rank so far
Posts: 3360
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Facts about Goose, Hugo, and Co.

Post by Fainn » Mon May 29, 2017 7:38 pm

Hugo lives in PA, nowhere near Pipesandcigars.com.
UncleBob has been MIA for over a week now. Please come back.
Goose is really Rusty's sock puppet. Did ya notice they're never in the same room together?
I once received an inappropriate message from Busty. I didn't respond.
JudgeRusty really likes old church ladies. He just doesn't care for his tobacco to smell like them.
2016 Winner, Least Likely to Correctly use a Pipe Sock Image

User avatar
mont974x4
It's gotten old now
It's gotten old now
Posts: 7779
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Montana

Re: Facts about Goose, Hugo, and Co.

Post by mont974x4 » Mon May 29, 2017 7:39 pm

Makes sense to me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It sounded better when the voices in my head were saying it.

Ire attracter-at-large and general misanthrope.

User avatar
424cat
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:06 pm
Location: middle tennessee

Re: Facts about Goose, Hugo, and Co.

Post by 424cat » Mon May 29, 2017 7:56 pm

I'm kinda new here, these "facts" are good to know.
on bended knee

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14976
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Facts about Goose, Hugo, and Co.

Post by hugodrax » Mon May 29, 2017 8:05 pm

He's right on at least three of them. Everybody likes old church ladies.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Busty
My eyes are up here
My eyes are up here
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Memphis, TN.
Contact:

Re: Facts about Goose, Hugo, and Co.

Post by Busty » Mon May 29, 2017 8:16 pm

Fainn wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 7:38 pm
Hugo lives in PA, nowhere near Pipesandcigars.com.
UncleBob has been MIA for over a week now. Please come back.
Goose is really Rusty's sock puppet. Did ya notice they're never in the same room together?
I once received an inappropriate message from Busty. I didn't respond.
JudgeRusty really likes old church ladies. He just doesn't care for his tobacco to smell like them.
Mr Fainn, why do you say such things? I have never sent you a message of any kind much less an inappropriate one.
"All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren't."
— Marilyn Monroe

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 7758
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: Facts about Goose, Hugo, and Co.

Post by sweetandsour » Mon May 29, 2017 8:28 pm

I've never received anything inappropriate from Busty. Now I'm offended.
As thus we sat in darkness
Each one busy with his prayers,
"We are lost!" the captain shouted,
As he staggered down the stairs.

O love the Lord, all ye His saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful. Psalm 31:23

User avatar
Joshoowah
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Posts: 4500
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Nairobi, Kenya; formerly Wilmore, KY; Formerly Athens, AL
Contact:

Re: Facts about Goose, Hugo, and Co.

Post by Joshoowah » Mon May 29, 2017 10:56 pm

Today marks Bob's two weeks of absence, or at least in regards to him posting. What happened around here?
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose?" Philippians 1:21-22

ImageImage

User avatar
Onyx
Darth Onyx, Bringer of Unity
Darth Onyx, Bringer of Unity
Posts: 10802
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Skeptopolis

Re: Facts about Goose, Hugo, and Co.

Post by Onyx » Mon May 29, 2017 11:46 pm

Joshoowah wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 10:56 pm
Today marks Bob's two weeks of absence, or at least in regards to him posting. What happened around here?
Sometimes CPS is fun. Sometimes not. Sometimes it fits into daily life, sometimes it doesn't.
4. No more signatures that quote other CPS members.
-- Thunktank

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 19738
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: Facts about Goose, Hugo, and Co.

Post by Jocose » Tue May 30, 2017 2:03 am

I've seen them come and go, and it shall continue.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

I've crossed the Bosphorus.

User avatar
JudgeRusty
Didn't even get to wear his hat
Didn't even get to wear his hat
Posts: 5595
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: VA

Re: Facts about Goose, Hugo, and Co.

Post by JudgeRusty » Tue May 30, 2017 5:49 am

Old church ladies generally produce caring prayers, sweet smiles, biting wit, floral odors, good biscuits and chicken casseroles.
Most of these I do not want in my pipe tobacco.
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 7758
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: Facts about Goose, Hugo, and Co.

Post by sweetandsour » Tue May 30, 2017 6:06 am

JudgeRusty wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 5:49 am
Old church ladies generally produce caring prayers, sweet smiles, biting wit, floral odors, good biscuits and chicken casseroles.
Most of these I do not want in my pipe tobacco.
Of the items listed, floral odors and chicken casserole are what I do not want in my pipe tobacco. Of course, I have no idea what you're talking about, really.
As thus we sat in darkness
Each one busy with his prayers,
"We are lost!" the captain shouted,
As he staggered down the stairs.

O love the Lord, all ye His saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful. Psalm 31:23

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 25540
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Facts about Goose, Hugo, and Co.

Post by DepartedLight » Tue May 30, 2017 8:01 am

hugodrax wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 8:05 pm
He's right on at least three of them. Everybody likes old church ladies.
And the ham they endorse .
DL Jake

All my posts should be viewed from a position of, this guy is nuts.

so, I drank the whisky. » Bloodhound

User avatar
Busty
My eyes are up here
My eyes are up here
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Memphis, TN.
Contact:

Re: Facts about Goose, Hugo, and Co.

Post by Busty » Tue May 30, 2017 6:28 pm

sweetandsour wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 8:28 pm
I've never received anything inappropriate from Busty. Now I'm offended.
You are a nice man Mr. sweetandsour and I know you are kidding.
"All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren't."
— Marilyn Monroe

Post Reply