CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Post Reply
User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32278
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by UncleBob » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:53 pm

Yes, my friends! It is time for a new contest. Dust off your best Photoshop skills and and have a go with this wild goose chase:
Image

Rulez:
  • Must add to or subtract from the current photo
  • No Lutherans Allowed
  • 'Ware the new ToS
  • Good cameras a plus!
Deadline for contest is October 15th, 2017, 11:59 pm CDT. SockPuppeh, Mrs.Zed, and EvilGoose55 will serve as judges. All decisions are final. Winner will receive a bitter yet snarky limerick handcrafted by a drunken DepartedLight. Sponsored by the Council of Hats.

Good Luck!

Offer Not available in Ajo, Arizona.
Last edited by UncleBob on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
SockPuppeh
brudr uv du bryr
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: whiddlin en duh feology freds

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by SockPuppeh » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:12 am

dis wil be fun

end itz sockpuppeh, nawt sockpuppah
ai fink derr4 ai whiddle

"May I ask if you are aware of the fact that you are attempting to act morally superior towards a digital manifestation of a dog made from a sock?" - A_Morley

sokpuppt uv du yer 2015 and 2016 !!!

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32278
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by UncleBob » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:14 am

SockPuppeh wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:12 am
dis wil be fun

end itz sockpuppeh, nawt sockpuppah
Sorry about that. Alcohol may have been a factor.

Fixed it.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
yermom
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:15 pm

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by yermom » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 pm

Oh you silly geese!

Image
I often enjoy walks in the woods as it helps me relax and release tension...
The fact that I'm also dragging a body should be utterly irrelevant.

User avatar
Goose55
Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child
Posts: 4727
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by Goose55 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 pm

yermom wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 pm
Oh you silly geese!

Image
Cool. That Freehand pipe looks familiar.

And the background Phoenix is glorious. Phoenix certainly has "risen." When I was just a kid living there B4 I went away to college, there were only 700,000 in the entire Valley. Now there is something like 5 million. Maybe more.

Neat thread, Uncle Bob.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 23766
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by Skip » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:05 pm

Goose55 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 pm
yermom wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 pm
Oh you silly geese!

Image
Cool. That Freehand pipe looks familiar.

And the background Phoenix is glorious. Phoenix certainly has "risen." When I was just a kid living there B4 I went away to college, there were only 700,000 in the entire Valley. Now there is something like 5 million. Maybe more.

Neat thread, Uncle Bob.
Seriously?

You really don’t know when to keep your mouth shut, do you?
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14576
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by hugodrax » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:19 pm

Skip wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:05 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 pm
yermom wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 pm
Oh you silly geese!

Image
Cool. That Freehand pipe looks familiar.

And the background Phoenix is glorious. Phoenix certainly has "risen." When I was just a kid living there B4 I went away to college, there were only 700,000 in the entire Valley. Now there is something like 5 million. Maybe more.

Neat thread, Uncle Bob.
Seriously?

You really don’t know when to keep your mouth shut, do you?
Reeeeeeeeeee!
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
MrsZed
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by MrsZed » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:28 pm

Skip wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:05 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 pm
yermom wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 pm
Oh you silly geese!

Image
Cool. That Freehand pipe looks familiar.

And the background Phoenix is glorious. Phoenix certainly has "risen." When I was just a kid living there B4 I went away to college, there were only 700,000 in the entire Valley. Now there is something like 5 million. Maybe more.

Neat thread, Uncle Bob.
Seriously?

You really don’t know when to keep your mouth shut, do you?
Do you really think that was called for? We've talked about this. Poor Goose can't help himself, so we have to be gentle and understanding. Now everybody get back to photoshopping so we can laugh.

User avatar
Zeitguy
Minister of crushing repartee
Minister of crushing repartee
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:16 pm
Location: Madison, Wisconsin

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by Zeitguy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:12 pm

MrsZed wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:28 pm
Skip wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:05 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 pm
yermom wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 pm
Oh you silly geese!

Image
Cool. That Freehand pipe looks familiar.

And the background Phoenix is glorious. Phoenix certainly has "risen." When I was just a kid living there B4 I went away to college, there were only 700,000 in the entire Valley. Now there is something like 5 million. Maybe more.

Neat thread, Uncle Bob.
Seriously?

You really don’t know when to keep your mouth shut, do you?
Do you really think that was called for? We've talked about this. Poor Goose can't help himself, so we have to be gentle and understanding. Now everybody get back to photoshopping so we can laugh.
This is a safe space, right? No offensive opinions to see here anymore.

So let's quite with the judgmental comments.

(Except for the judges, of course. Their decision is final.)

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14576
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by hugodrax » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:27 pm

Zeitguy wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:12 pm
MrsZed wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:28 pm
Skip wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:05 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 pm
yermom wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 pm
Oh you silly geese!

Image
Cool. That Freehand pipe looks familiar.

And the background Phoenix is glorious. Phoenix certainly has "risen." When I was just a kid living there B4 I went away to college, there were only 700,000 in the entire Valley. Now there is something like 5 million. Maybe more.

Neat thread, Uncle Bob.
Seriously?

You really don’t know when to keep your mouth shut, do you?
Do you really think that was called for? We've talked about this. Poor Goose can't help himself, so we have to be gentle and understanding. Now everybody get back to photoshopping so we can laugh.
This is a safe space, right? No offensive opinions to see here anymore.

So let's quite with the judgmental comments.

(Except for the judges, of course. Their decision is final.)
Quite.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 23766
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by Skip » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:19 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:27 pm
Zeitguy wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:12 pm
MrsZed wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:28 pm
Skip wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:05 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 pm
yermom wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 pm
Oh you silly geese!

Image
Cool. That Freehand pipe looks familiar.

And the background Phoenix is glorious. Phoenix certainly has "risen." When I was just a kid living there B4 I went away to college, there were only 700,000 in the entire Valley. Now there is something like 5 million. Maybe more.

Neat thread, Uncle Bob.
Seriously?

You really don’t know when to keep your mouth shut, do you?
Do you really think that was called for? We've talked about this. Poor Goose can't help himself, so we have to be gentle and understanding. Now everybody get back to photoshopping so we can laugh.
This is a safe space, right? No offensive opinions to see here anymore.

So let's quite with the judgmental comments.

(Except for the judges, of course. Their decision is final.)
Quite.
I see what you did there.
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
Goose55
Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child
Posts: 4727
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by Goose55 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Skip wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:05 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 pm
yermom wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 pm
Oh you silly geese!

Image
Cool. That Freehand pipe looks familiar.

And the background Phoenix is glorious. Phoenix certainly has "risen." When I was just a kid living there B4 I went away to college, there were only 700,000 in the entire Valley. Now there is something like 5 million. Maybe more.

Neat thread, Uncle Bob.
Seriously?
Sure. Why not? I love computer graphics. And especially about Geese!

Saw quite a phenomenal sight the other evening. whilst in happy hour with my libation and pipe. A small V formation flock of Canada honkers flying low NW to SE, right over my house! As if to say hello, even,.. so I'd like to believe. This is an extremely rare sight. In the 8 years I've been here, have seen this on one other occasion.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 32278
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by UncleBob » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:46 pm

For me, the question is this: Which one is Goose?
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

User avatar
wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Posts: 17942
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Contact:

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by wosbald » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:12 pm





"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14576
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by hugodrax » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:07 am

Goose55 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:53 pm
Skip wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:05 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 pm
yermom wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 pm
Oh you silly geese!

Image
Cool. That Freehand pipe looks familiar.

And the background Phoenix is glorious. Phoenix certainly has "risen." When I was just a kid living there B4 I went away to college, there were only 700,000 in the entire Valley. Now there is something like 5 million. Maybe more.

Neat thread, Uncle Bob.
Seriously?
Sure. Why not? I love computer graphics. And especially about Geese!

Saw quite a phenomenal sight the other evening. whilst in happy hour with my libation and pipe. A small V formation flock of Canada honkers flying low NW to SE, right over my house! As if to say hello, even,.. so I'd like to believe. This is an extremely rare sight. In the 8 years I've been here, have seen this on one other occasion.
Image
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Goose55
Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child
Posts: 4727
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by Goose55 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:37 am

hugodrax wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:07 am
Image
Frog Morton, or Sonoran Toad?
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14576
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by hugodrax » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:44 am

Goose55 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:37 am
hugodrax wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:07 am
Image
Frog Morton, or Sonoran Toad?
Pepe, the world's best known autist. Keep it up, Goose. You really have the capacity to beat him.

You've already have goose poop all over this place, I can tell you that.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 31800
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by John-Boy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:24 am

harsh
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14576
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by hugodrax » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:20 am

With love, I assure you, John Boy. I should have added a clown face.

I will do so now for clarification. :clown:
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Goose55
Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child
Posts: 4727
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: CONTEST: Photoshop This Wild Goose Chase

Post by Goose55 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:29 pm

MrsZed wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:28 pm
Skip wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:05 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 pm
yermom wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 pm
Oh you silly geese!

Image
Cool. That Freehand pipe looks familiar.

And the background Phoenix is glorious. Phoenix certainly has "risen." When I was just a kid living there B4 I went away to college, there were only 700,000 in the entire Valley. Now there is something like 5 million. Maybe more.

Neat thread, Uncle Bob.
Seriously?

You really don’t know when to keep your mouth shut, do you?
Do you really think that was called for? We've talked about this. Poor Goose can't help himself, so we have to be gentle and understanding. Now everybody get back to photoshopping so we can laugh.
Yeah. That's the ticket.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

Post Reply