Del-Association Thread

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14297
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by hugodrax » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:57 pm

delference
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 19123
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by FredS » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:10 pm

delusion

noun
an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

(cut and pasted from the google machine dictionary, nothing added or removed by me)
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 23707
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by Skip » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:24 pm

FredS wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:10 pm
delusion

noun
an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

(cut and pasted from the google machine dictionary, nothing added or removed by me)
delicious
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
Fainn
I've attained the highest rank so far
I've attained the highest rank so far
Posts: 3324
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by Fainn » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Del's Bells
2016 Winner, Least Likely to Correctly use a Pipe Sock Image

User avatar
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish
Posts: 27029
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Contact:

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by coco » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:49 pm

Prince wrote:I get Del-irious whenever you're near
Lose all self-control, baby just can't steer
Wheels get locked in place
Stupid look on my face

It comes 2 makin' a pass, pretty mama
I just can't win a race

'Cuz I get Del-irious (Del-irious)
Del-irious (Del-irious)
Del-irious (Del-irious)

I get Del-irious when you hold my hand (Del-irious)
Body gets so weak I can hardly stand
My temperature's runnin' hot
Baby you got 2 stop

'Cuz if you don't I'm gonna explode
And girl I got a lot

I get Del-irious (Del-irious) (Yeah)
Del-irious (Del-irious)
Del-irious (Del-irious)
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 25246
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by DepartedLight » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Skip wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:15 pm
delete
Del? Eat!
DL Jake

All my posts should be viewed from a position of, this guy is nuts.

I missed throwing up in 2016. » tuttle

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 25246
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by DepartedLight » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:43 pm

FredS wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:10 pm
delusion

noun
an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

(cut and pasted from the google machine dictionary, nothing added or removed by me)
Del iberately?
DL Jake

All my posts should be viewed from a position of, this guy is nuts.

I missed throwing up in 2016. » tuttle

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 5668
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by Bloodhound » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:45 pm

Del-Monico
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14297
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by hugodrax » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Delete
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
JudgeRusty
Didn't even get to wear his hat
Didn't even get to wear his hat
Posts: 5506
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: VA

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by JudgeRusty » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Del .
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 23707
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by Skip » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:25 pm

ctl-alt-del
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14297
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by hugodrax » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Citadel
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Pepik
Working as Intended
Posts: 6228
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 am
Location: Just West of Skip
Contact:

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by Pepik » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:28 pm

The Del-Bar Restaurant, in Lake Del-ton, in the Wisconsin Dells.

<< Trifecta Win /on >>
Rgrds,
Joe


"I'm an alarmingly happy and optimistic person" - A_Morley
"I drank what?" - Socrates

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 25246
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by DepartedLight » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:22 pm

Pepik wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:28 pm
The Del-Bar Restaurant, in Lake Del-ton, in the Wisconsin Dells.

<< Trifecta Win /on >>
Know who cries when braggarts sin, Joe? That's right. The Baby Jesus. We hope you feel badely. Very badely.
DL Jake

All my posts should be viewed from a position of, this guy is nuts.

I missed throwing up in 2016. » tuttle

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 23707
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by Skip » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:01 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:22 pm
Pepik wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:28 pm
The Del-Bar Restaurant, in Lake Del-ton, in the Wisconsin Dells.

<< Trifecta Win /on >>
Know who cries when braggarts sin, Joe? That's right. The Baby Jesus. We hope you feel badely. Very badely.
WTF is "badely"?
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 25246
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by DepartedLight » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Skip wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:01 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:22 pm
Pepik wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:28 pm
The Del-Bar Restaurant, in Lake Del-ton, in the Wisconsin Dells.

<< Trifecta Win /on >>
Know who cries when braggarts sin, Joe? That's right. The Baby Jesus. We hope you feel badely. Very badely.
WTF is "badely"?
badly
badely
baDELy

And you tutor? Is that right?

Del-ightful!
DL Jake

All my posts should be viewed from a position of, this guy is nuts.

I missed throwing up in 2016. » tuttle

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 23707
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by Skip » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:24 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:04 pm
Skip wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:01 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:22 pm
Pepik wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:28 pm
The Del-Bar Restaurant, in Lake Del-ton, in the Wisconsin Dells.

<< Trifecta Win /on >>
Know who cries when braggarts sin, Joe? That's right. The Baby Jesus. We hope you feel badely. Very badely.
WTF is "badely"?
badly
badely
baDELy

And you tutor? Is that right?

Del-ightful!
Had you spelled it the last way in the first place, there wouldn't have been a WTF, right? Hmmm? How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14297
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by hugodrax » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:33 pm

Skip wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:24 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:04 pm
Skip wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:01 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:22 pm
Pepik wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:28 pm
The Del-Bar Restaurant, in Lake Del-ton, in the Wisconsin Dells.

<< Trifecta Win /on >>
Know who cries when braggarts sin, Joe? That's right. The Baby Jesus. We hope you feel badely. Very badely.
WTF is "badely"?
badly
badely
baDELy

And you tutor? Is that right?

Del-ightful!
Had you spelled it the last way in the first place, there wouldn't have been a WTF, right? Hmmm? How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
Are you both drinking?
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 25246
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by DepartedLight » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:44 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:33 pm
Skip wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:24 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:04 pm
Skip wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:01 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:22 pm
Pepik wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:28 pm
The Del-Bar Restaurant, in Lake Del-ton, in the Wisconsin Dells.

<< Trifecta Win /on >>
Know who cries when braggarts sin, Joe? That's right. The Baby Jesus. We hope you feel badely. Very badely.
WTF is "badely"?
badly
badely
baDELy

And you tutor? Is that right?

Del-ightful!
Had you spelled it the last way in the first place, there wouldn't have been a WTF, right? Hmmm? How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
Are you both drinking?
I can't speak for skip.

And I'm not driving anywhere.

Because that would be

ilegDEL, ocifer
DL Jake

All my posts should be viewed from a position of, this guy is nuts.

I missed throwing up in 2016. » tuttle

User avatar
Pepik
Working as Intended
Posts: 6228
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 am
Location: Just West of Skip
Contact:

Re: Del-Association Thread

Post by Pepik » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:21 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:44 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:33 pm
Skip wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:24 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:04 pm
Skip wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:01 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:22 pm
Pepik wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:28 pm
The Del-Bar Restaurant, in Lake Del-ton, in the Wisconsin Dells.

<< Trifecta Win /on >>
Know who cries when braggarts sin, Joe? That's right. The Baby Jesus. We hope you feel badely. Very badely.
WTF is "badely"?
badly
badely
baDELy

And you tutor? Is that right?

Del-ightful!
Had you spelled it the last way in the first place, there wouldn't have been a WTF, right? Hmmm? How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
Are you both drinking?
I can't speak for skip.

And I'm not driving anywhere.

Because that would be

ilegDEL, ocifer
Sin you say? I assert that statement is deleterious.
Rgrds,
Joe


"I'm an alarmingly happy and optimistic person" - A_Morley
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Post Reply