Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
User avatar
Goose55
Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child
Posts: 4727
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by Goose55 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:47 pm

The photo is muted through a screen and at twilight, which lowers detail and contrast, to an advantage. Can you find the two faces in my wood pile?

Hints: One is cartoonish, the other Halloweenish. One is very large, the other smaller.

Image
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 7661
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by sweetandsour » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:52 pm

It's Waldo, over towards the right. I see him.
As thus we sat in darkness
Each one busy with his prayers,
"We are lost!" the captain shouted,
As he staggered down the stairs.

O love the Lord, all ye His saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful. Psalm 31:23

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 35639
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by Del » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Just looks like you dropped a big pile of wood on hugodrax there.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

TNLawPiper
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
Posts: 16941
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by TNLawPiper » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:02 pm

:mermaid:

User avatar
CodeMonkey
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 4266
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Dark side of the moon

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by CodeMonkey » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:05 pm

Nope
“Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play” – Newspaper reporter.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" - Homer Simpson

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14576
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by hugodrax » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:47 pm

Kinda out of focus.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Goose55
Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child
Posts: 4727
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by Goose55 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:50 pm

sweetandsour wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:52 pm
It's Waldo, over towards the right. I see him.
you were warm
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

TNLawPiper
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
Posts: 16941
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by TNLawPiper » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:24 pm

Oh yeah, I see them! Haha that was fun. Great thread!

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 25393
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by DepartedLight » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:30 pm

DL Geezer Read as:

Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pie?

When I didn’t see wood pie right off the bat, I reread it. Felt like a moron and didn’t bother reading any other posts.
DL Jake

All my posts should be viewed from a position of, this guy is nuts.

I missed throwing up in 2016. » tuttle

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14576
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by hugodrax » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:05 am

Just tell me they aren't real heads.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Goose55
Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child
Posts: 4727
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by Goose55 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:54 pm

TNLawPiper wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:24 pm
Oh yeah, I see them! Haha that was fun. Great thread!
The large face, to me, looks like Fred Flintstone. His left jowl is the forehead of the smaller face of an old woman, even a witch

Image
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

User avatar
JMG
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Posts: 4866
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Contact:

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by JMG » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Do I win? What do I win?

Image
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

User avatar
yermom
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:15 pm

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by yermom » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:38 pm

Oh you silly boys! I looked a few times, and ran my Ouija puck over the screen a few times to see if I could make anything of it. Here's what came outImage
I often enjoy walks in the woods as it helps me relax and release tension...
The fact that I'm also dragging a body should be utterly irrelevant.

TNLawPiper
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
Posts: 16941
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by TNLawPiper » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:20 pm

Goose55 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:54 pm
TNLawPiper wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:24 pm
Oh yeah, I see them! Haha that was fun. Great thread!
The large face, to me, looks like Fred Flintstone. His left jowl is the forehead of the smaller face of an old woman, even a witch

Image
Yes! Exactly. Thank you for sharing this, Goose. You made my day.

User avatar
Goose55
Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child
Posts: 4727
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by Goose55 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:50 am

TNLawPiper wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:20 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:54 pm
TNLawPiper wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:24 pm
Oh yeah, I see them! Haha that was fun. Great thread!
The large face, to me, looks like Fred Flintstone. His left jowl is the forehead of the smaller face of an old woman, even a witch

Image
Yes! Exactly. Thank you for sharing this, Goose. You made my day.
Glad such a simple thing would make your day! You have a good eye. This has been my view from where I have enjoyed my evening pipe, this summer. I first saw Fred, and then some days/ weeks later, the witch underneath.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 19246
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by FredS » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:00 pm

Goose55 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:50 am
TNLawPiper wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:20 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:54 pm
TNLawPiper wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:24 pm
Oh yeah, I see them! Haha that was fun. Great thread!
The large face, to me, looks like Fred Flintstone. His left jowl is the forehead of the smaller face of an old woman, even a witch

Image
Yes! Exactly. Thank you for sharing this, Goose. You made my day.
Glad such a simple thing would make your day! You have a good eye. This has been my view from where I have enjoyed my evening pipe, this summer. I first saw Fred, and then some days/ weeks later, the witch underneath.
Two things:
A) I see what you did TNLP.

3) I have not been spying on Goose from the woodpile. I he sees a Fred, it aint me.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
Goose55
Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child
Posts: 4727
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by Goose55 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:16 pm

FredS wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:00 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:50 am
TNLawPiper wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:20 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:54 pm
TNLawPiper wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:24 pm
Oh yeah, I see them! Haha that was fun. Great thread!
The large face, to me, looks like Fred Flintstone. His left jowl is the forehead of the smaller face of an old woman, even a witch

Image
Yes! Exactly. Thank you for sharing this, Goose. You made my day.
Glad such a simple thing would make your day! You have a good eye. This has been my view from where I have enjoyed my evening pipe, this summer. I first saw Fred, and then some days/ weeks later, the witch underneath.
Two things:
A) I see what you did TNLP.

3) I have not been spying on Goose from the woodpile. I he sees a Fred, it aint me.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 14576
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by hugodrax » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:27 pm

Goose55 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:16 pm
FredS wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:00 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:50 am
TNLawPiper wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:20 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:54 pm
TNLawPiper wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:24 pm
Oh yeah, I see them! Haha that was fun. Great thread!
The large face, to me, looks like Fred Flintstone. His left jowl is the forehead of the smaller face of an old woman, even a witch

Image
Yes! Exactly. Thank you for sharing this, Goose. You made my day.
Glad such a simple thing would make your day! You have a good eye. This has been my view from where I have enjoyed my evening pipe, this summer. I first saw Fred, and then some days/ weeks later, the witch underneath.
Two things:
A) I see what you did TNLP.

3) I have not been spying on Goose from the woodpile. I he sees a Fred, it aint me.
That's what you got out of that, eh?
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
JudgeRusty
Didn't even get to wear his hat
Didn't even get to wear his hat
Posts: 5551
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: VA

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by JudgeRusty » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:30 pm

I ain't seen nothing; but I hear a lot of yabba dabba doo.
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 19686
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: Can You Find The Two Faces In My Wood Pile?

Post by Jocose » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:12 pm

Image
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

I've crossed the Bosphorus.

I'm what some CPS'ers have called "Worse than advertised"

Post Reply