The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
- Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
- Posts: 19837
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
- Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
I'm dieting. I don't have enough carbs to exercise.
"When God closes a door, just open it again. It's a door. That's how they work." FredS
- Sir Moose
- President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble
- Posts: 2462
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:17 am
- Location: NW Washington
As an excuse? Absolutely.
As exercise? I’ve only been testing it for about 20 years, so I’m not sure yet. You’ve got to give it time to work its magic.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.