Where two or more are gathered....
- Hermeneutic of suspicion
- Posts: 4568
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya; formerly Wilmore, KY; Formerly Athens, AL
Will continue to pray.
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose?" Philippians 1:21-22
- I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
- Posts: 31928
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
- Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
- Posts: 20503
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
- Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Mom was just admitted to the hospital for CHF. I’d appreciate a word of prayer when you can.
"Burritos should not crunch." The Bible
- Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
- Posts: 8012
- Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:00 pm
- Location: Lexington, NC, near the Walmart
Seek the Lord while he may be found; call upon him while he is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. Isaiah 55:6,7 ESV