Babies

Where two or more are gathered....
User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32081
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by John-Boy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:03 am

CodeMonkey wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:19 am
ReverendThom wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:09 pm
This baby is such an amazing gift. Thank you all for your prayers. A few pictures for y'allImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks be to God. She's beautiful. I am so happy for you.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 20657
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by JimVH » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 am

John-Boy wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:03 am
CodeMonkey wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:19 am
ReverendThom wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:09 pm
This baby is such an amazing gift. Thank you all for your prayers. A few pictures for y'allImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks be to God. She's beautiful. I am so happy for you.
That's an awful lot of cuteness.
Image

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 33243
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by UncleBob » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:39 am

JimVH wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 am
John-Boy wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:03 am
CodeMonkey wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:19 am
ReverendThom wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:09 pm
This baby is such an amazing gift. Thank you all for your prayers. A few pictures for y'allImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks be to God. She's beautiful. I am so happy for you.
That's an awful lot of cuteness.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


For contrast.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"You guys are weird." - Mrs. FredS

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3129
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by ReverendThom » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:10 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:39 am
JimVH wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 am
John-Boy wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:03 am
CodeMonkey wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:19 am
ReverendThom wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:09 pm
This baby is such an amazing gift. Thank you all for your prayers. A few pictures for y'allImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks be to God. She's beautiful. I am so happy for you.
That's an awful lot of cuteness.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


For contrast.
It's like my baby grew a beard!
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 4868
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Babies

Post by durangopipe » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:16 pm

What a wonderful post to find in the middle of the day.
Thanks, RevThom.
You, too, UB.
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by hugodrax » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:00 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:16 pm
What a wonderful post to find in the middle of the day.
Thanks, RevThom.
You, too, UB.
Much better than learning Mc Pipers on was drinking a decaf iced chai, that's for sure.

Good work.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Pepik
Working as Intended
Posts: 6435
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 am
Location: Just West of Skip
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by Pepik » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:08 pm

Much win!
Rgrds,
Joe


"I'm an alarmingly happy and optimistic person" - A_Morley
"I drank what?" - Socrates

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3129
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by ReverendThom » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:23 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
CodeMonkey
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 4513
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Dark side of the moon

Re: Babies

Post by CodeMonkey » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:34 pm

ReverendThom wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:23 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
You will need to save that for when she's a teenager. There's a thread somewhere on how to embarrass your teenage daughter. You can post her reaction there.
“Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play” – Newspaper reporter.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" - Homer Simpson

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 4868
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Babies

Post by durangopipe » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:59 pm

CodeMonkey wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:34 pm
ReverendThom wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:23 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
You will need to save that for when she's a teenager. There's a thread somewhere on how to embarrass your teenage daughter. You can post her reaction there.

Oh yes!
Show it to her prom date.

She'll love that.
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by hugodrax » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:07 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:59 pm
CodeMonkey wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:34 pm
ReverendThom wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:23 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
You will need to save that for when she's a teenager. There's a thread somewhere on how to embarrass your teenage daughter. You can post her reaction there.

Oh yes!
Show it to her prom date.

She'll love that.
Grandmother is German?
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 20018
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Re: Babies

Post by FredS » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:11 pm

This thread is CPS gold. From top to bottom, this is what's right about this place.

Praying for Oma. And that dweeb in the funny glasses.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3129
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: Babies

Post by ReverendThom » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:25 pm

hugodrax wrote:
durangopipe wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:59 pm
CodeMonkey wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:34 pm
ReverendThom wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:23 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
You will need to save that for when she's a teenager. There's a thread somewhere on how to embarrass your teenage daughter. You can post her reaction there.

Oh yes!
Show it to her prom date.

She'll love that.
Grandmother is German?
Yes, my wife and family are Mennonite (no, not horse and buggy). They all speak German ... Especially when I'm around. Image

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3129
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: Babies

Post by ReverendThom » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:33 pm

FredS wrote:This thread is CPS gold. From top to bottom, this is what's right about this place.

Praying for Oma. And that dweeb in the funny glasses.
Yes sir. It was crazy looking back on this thread last week, especially to when it looked like we were losing the pregnancy again. It was so comforting to know you all were praying.

Last picture (for today): this is me preaching with Cam in my hometown this past weekend :)

Image

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 4868
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Babies

Post by durangopipe » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:25 am

Image
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: Babies

Post by hugodrax » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:13 pm

ReverendThom wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:25 pm
hugodrax wrote:
durangopipe wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:59 pm
CodeMonkey wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:34 pm
ReverendThom wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:23 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
You will need to save that for when she's a teenager. There's a thread somewhere on how to embarrass your teenage daughter. You can post her reaction there.

Oh yes!
Show it to her prom date.

She'll love that.
Grandmother is German?
Yes, my wife and family are Mennonite (no, not horse and buggy). They all speak German ... Especially when I'm around. Image

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
I'm from PA. We swim in Mennonites and Amish. Good people, Mennonites.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
michigander
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Posts: 2171
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: ...through the tulips

Re: Babies

Post by michigander » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:14 am

durangopipe wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:25 am
Image
...yup

User avatar
Brigid
uh...not a fellow?
uh...not a fellow?
Posts: 4323
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by Brigid » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:21 am

My own little girl is playing in my lap wondering why her mama's so teary. Welcome, Camryn, whose initials spell Cam too. Clever. Well done, Ma and Pa.
Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 6568
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by Bloodhound » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:48 am

Brigid wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:21 am
My own little girl is playing in my lap wondering why her mama's so teary. Welcome, Camryn, whose initials spell Cam too. Clever. Well done, Ma and Pa.
Uh...speaking of baby pictures...
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
Brigid
uh...not a fellow?
uh...not a fellow?
Posts: 4323
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by Brigid » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:56 am

Bloodhound wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:48 am
Brigid wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:21 am
My own little girl is playing in my lap wondering why her mama's so teary. Welcome, Camryn, whose initials spell Cam too. Clever. Well done, Ma and Pa.
Uh...speaking of baby pictures...
Ha, okay. But in a new thread.
Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

Post Reply