Anger

Where two or more are gathered....
Fainn
I've attained the highest rank so far
I've attained the highest rank so far

Anger

Post by Fainn » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:36 pm

In a FB group, I admitted I was mad at the Father and someone said that meant I was mad at Jesus since he is one with the Father. There have been times when I said I want nothing to do with G-d. Was listening to Bill Weise's testimony of all where he said that hell has nothing to do with G-d. I don't know if its possible to lose salvation, but I certainly don't want to go to hell.
2016 Winner, Least Likely to Correctly use a Pipe Sock Image

Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway

Re: Anger

Post by Del » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:55 pm

Fainn wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:36 pm
In a FB group, I admitted I was mad at the Father and someone said that meant I was mad at Jesus since he is one with the Father. There have been times when I said I want nothing to do with G-d. Was listening to Bill Weise's testimony of all where he said that hell has nothing to do with G-d. I don't know if its possible to lose salvation, but I certainly don't want to go to hell.
Anger is just symptom of some difficult struggle. As we bear our crosses, we experience many emotions, and sometimes these emotions are described as "sins" -- anger, despair, fatigue ("sloth"), etc.

Don't let Satan, OCD, or other distractions fool you: As long as you want to have a relationship with God, and strive for that holiness which is participation in God, then your salvation is not in jeopardy.

It is not sin until one disobeys God, with full knowledge and free consent of the will. Sin is a decision that one makes, a decision to disobey God.

Salvation or damnation are a decision that you make. Are we trying to be obedient, in spite of our anger and frustration? -- That is salvation. Or are we choosing to disobey God's commands, in spite of our gifts and blessings? -- That is damnation.

So buddy Fain -- Please rest! These emotions that you endure are not sins that separate you from God. He is helping you through your suffering.
===========================

If it helps... Remember that Jesus also suffers for us. You can offer up your pain, and join with Christ on His Cross, for the salvation of someone you love who is separated from Christ. Pray for that. "I will endure this cross, for the salvation of N. who does not know You."
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

TNLawPiper
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards

Post by TNLawPiper » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:36 am

Del wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:55 pm
Fainn wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:36 pm
Anger is just symptom of some difficult struggle. As we bear our crosses, we experience many emotions, and sometimes these emotions are described as "sins" -- anger, despair, fatigue ("sloth"), etc.

Don't let Satan, OCD, or other distractions fool you: As long as you want to have a relationship with God, and strive for that holiness which is participation in God, then your salvation is not in jeopardy.

It is not sin until one disobeys God, with full knowledge and free consent of the will. Sin is a decision that one makes, a decision to disobey God.

Salvation or damnation are a decision that you make. Are we trying to be obedient, in spite of our anger and frustration? -- That is salvation. Or are we choosing to disobey God's commands, in spite of our gifts and blessings? -- That is damnation.

So buddy Fain -- Please rest! These emotions that you endure are not sins that separate you from God. He is helping you through your suffering.
===========================

If it helps... Remember that Jesus also suffers for us. You can offer up your pain, and join with Christ on His Cross, for the salvation of someone you love who is separated from Christ. Pray for that. "I will endure this cross, for the salvation of N. who does not know You."
+1

JudgeRusty
Didn't even get to wear his hat
Didn't even get to wear his hat

Post by JudgeRusty » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:08 am

Continued prayers.
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal

JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Post by JimVH » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:58 am

JudgeRusty wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:08 am
Continued prayers.
"When God closes a door, just open it again. It's a door. That's how they work." FredS

wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent

Post by wosbald » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:13 am

+JMJ+
JimVH wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:58 am
JudgeRusty wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:08 am
Continued prayers.

"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima