Where two or more are gathered....
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- I've attained the highest rank so far
- Posts: 3360
- Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
I'm still mad and still convinced I'm going to hell. I don't what to do. They asked me what my religious preferences were at the hospital and I almost blurted out, "I want a satanic funeral.'"
2016 Winner, Least Likely to Correctly use a Pipe Sock
- Del's Love Child
- Posts: 5147
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
- Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.
You're in good company, then. Elijah was in such a state he cried out to God to take his life. Jesus never let on that His leaving us here would be always easy
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis
- Sir Moose
- President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble
- Posts: 2544
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:17 am
- Location: NW Washington
Praying for you, brother.
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.