Welcome our newest Theology Room Moderator...

For those deep thinkers out there.

Moderator: tuttle

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 20029
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Re: Welcome our newest Theology Room Moderator...

Post by FredS » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:32 pm

sweetandsour wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:26 pm
FredS wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:50 pm
sweetandsour wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:19 pm
FredS wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:38 pm
Skip wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:27 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:24 pm
FredS wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:22 pm
I'm calling for a recount.
Speaking of hanging chads... anyone heard from Zed?
Not for a while. At least, not since I (apparently) managed to remove him from the mod's group.

I notice that we still haven't heard from our newest Moderator.
Little known fact: For a spell, Zed lived one town over from tuttle. Maybe 8-10 miles.
At least Zed showed up for a KC meet up. He even drove. He's almost as crazy a driver as me, btw. Drinks raspberry flavored tea though.
Zed would punch you straight in the mouth if he knew you told people he drinks fru-fru tea. It was me. And it was apricot.
Oh yeah, right. And it was Zed that was smoking blueberry tobacco.
Sorry. The blueberry tobacco was me too. But only 'cause that black guy recommended it.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
Thunktank
Terminal Lance. Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Terminal Lance.  Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Posts: 21019
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Ad Orientem

Re: Welcome our newest Theology Room Moderator...

Post by Thunktank » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:37 pm

I was expecting Del to become a theology room moderator at any moment.
Image

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 24182
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: Welcome our newest Theology Room Moderator...

Post by Skip » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:13 pm

Bueller? Bueller? Come on, Bueller, let's see some sort of response to your new-found responsibilities. :twisted:
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

2017 Curmudgeon of the Year

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 24182
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: Welcome our newest Theology Room Moderator...

Post by Skip » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:16 pm

Thunktank wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:37 pm
I was expecting Del to become a theology room moderator at any moment.
Nah, Del hasn't been whining about s*** anywhere near as badly as tuttle. Let's see how the KC fan actually handles the responsibility of making sure that CPS doesn't become a target of extremists on any of the many sides of the interwebs. Maybe we - the established and already-responsible mods - will take a vacation and let him handle things by himself for a while.
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

2017 Curmudgeon of the Year

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
Thunktank
Terminal Lance. Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Terminal Lance.  Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Posts: 21019
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Ad Orientem

Re: Welcome our newest Theology Room Moderator...

Post by Thunktank » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:21 pm

Skip wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:16 pm
Thunktank wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:37 pm
I was expecting Del to become a theology room moderator at any moment.
Nah, Del hasn't been whining about s*** anywhere near as badly as tuttle. Let's see how the KC fan actually handles the responsibility of making sure that CPS doesn't become a target of extremists on any of the many sides of the interwebs. Maybe we - the established and already-responsible mods - will take a vacation and let him handle things by himself for a while.
Maybe he’ll make CPS great again. :lol:

Sadly, I accept the reality you all have to deal with. I don’t like it, but I accept it. Tough stuff to deal with I’m sure.
Image

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 36309
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Welcome our newest Theology Room Moderator...

Post by Del » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:23 pm

Skip wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:27 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:24 pm
FredS wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:22 pm
I'm calling for a recount.
Speaking of hanging chads... anyone heard from Zed?
Not for a while. At least, not since I (apparently) managed to remove him from the mod's group.

I notice that we still haven't heard from our newest Moderator.
Have you tried sending him a PM?
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 24182
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: Welcome our newest Theology Room Moderator...

Post by Skip » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:26 pm

Del wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:23 pm
Skip wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:27 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:24 pm
FredS wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:22 pm
I'm calling for a recount.
Speaking of hanging chads... anyone heard from Zed?
Not for a while. At least, not since I (apparently) managed to remove him from the mod's group.

I notice that we still haven't heard from our newest Moderator.
Have you tried sending him a PM?
He didn't send ME a PM when he got his knickers in a twist over my posts in the Mary thread. It's high time he dealt with the same s***. Welcome to the next level, tuttle!
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

2017 Curmudgeon of the Year

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 36309
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Welcome our newest Theology Room Moderator...

Post by Del » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:28 pm

Thunktank wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:37 pm
I was expecting Del to become a theology room moderator at any moment.
If nominated, I will not run.

If elected, I will not serve.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 24182
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: Welcome our newest Theology Room Moderator...

Post by Skip » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:29 pm

Del wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:28 pm
Thunktank wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:37 pm
I was expecting Del to become a theology room moderator at any moment.
If nominated, I will not run.

If elected, I will not serve.
Tempting, but I'm not that crazy.
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

2017 Curmudgeon of the Year

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 36309
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Welcome our newest Theology Room Moderator...

Post by Del » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:32 pm

tuttle wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:51 pm
Ping!
Hey, tuttle! Wake up and check out this thread!

I already have my next discussion thread on Mary ready to go. Just have to get through Divine Mercy Sunday and file my tax return.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 24182
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: Welcome our newest Theology Room Moderator...

Post by Skip » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:37 pm

Del wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:32 pm
tuttle wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:51 pm
Ping!
Hey, tuttle! Wake up and check out this thread!

I already have my next discussion thread on Mary ready to go. Just have to get through Divine Mercy Sunday and file my tax return.
Sh' up, Del. tuttle's earned this. My initial thought on the decision was 100% negative; now I'm looking forward to the entertainment.
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

2017 Curmudgeon of the Year

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
tuttle
Theology Room Mod
Theology Room Mod
Posts: 12306
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Middle-west
Contact:

Re: Welcome our newest Theology Room Moderator...

Post by tuttle » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:13 pm

Holy crap! 8O


Image


I'm not quite sure this won't backfire.


I'm gonna not moderate the crap out of this place!


RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Image
Image

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one" -Mal Reynolds

"Better to die cheerfully with the aid of a little tobacco, than to live disagreeably and remorseful without." -CS Lewis

User avatar
Roadmaster
Ornery one-eyed tick farming weiner dog
Ornery one-eyed tick farming weiner dog
Posts: 12805
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Missouri The Show-me State

Re: Welcome our newest Theology Room Moderator...

Post by Roadmaster » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:57 pm

Suggest time now be marked bt before tuttle and (at) after tuttle
Current Superhero(s): Pepik and Skip.

Post Reply