First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
Post Reply
User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 20658
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by JimVH » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:48 pm

Irish-Dane wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:03 pm
Jester wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:04 am
Did they send you my contact info?
Do you think this thing is being run by a conglomerate of some sort?
iDinc. It has a ring to it.
Image

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 6569
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by Bloodhound » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:41 pm

:rotfl:
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32086
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by John-Boy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:05 pm

Irish-Dane wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:03 pm
Jester wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:04 am
Did they send you my contact info?
Who's this "they" you speak of? Do you think this thing is being run by a conglomerate of some sort? Like a committee or something. Sheesh. It's all me, son.


(Full disclosure: someone else told me about the change.)
I thought sure you had some kind of staff.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 26322
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by DepartedLight » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:48 pm

JimVH wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:48 pm
Irish-Dane wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:03 pm
Jester wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:04 am
Did they send you my contact info?
Do you think this thing is being run by a conglomerate of some sort?
iDinc. It has a ring to it.
Gold. Pure Gold.
DL Jake

you win the sneakiness award. » Bloodhound

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 20658
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by JimVH » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:04 am

Takes:

El Nino
HH Old Dark Fired
Fishing fly
Sampling of the Szechuan peppercorns
I smoked several open samples. Night Train was my favorite.


Adds:
McClelland Black Parrot 2010
C&D Easy Times 2012
Hearth & Home Virginia Night 2012
A new pipe of such indescribable beauty I'm withholding the photo.
Two challenge coins from the finest EMS agency known to the free world (with an award winning HR department, no less).
A bottle stopper from my own hands (don't get too excited, it didn't pass muster for sale, but the wood is pretty and it's functional).
Image

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 26322
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by DepartedLight » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:23 am

JimVH wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:04 am
Takes:

El Nino
HH Old Dark Fired
Fishing fly
Sampling of the Szechuan peppercorns
I smoked several open samples. Night Train was my favorite.


Adds:
McClelland Black Parrot 2010
C&D Easy Times 2012
Hearth & Home Virginia Night 2012
A new pipe of such indescribable beauty I'm withholding the photo.
Two challenge coins from the finest EMS agency known to the free world (with an award winning HR department, no less).
A bottle stopper from my own hands (don't get too excited, it didn't pass muster for sale, but the wood is pretty and it's functional).
Dang. That's a good one.
DL Jake

you win the sneakiness award. » Bloodhound

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 8528
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by sweetandsour » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:28 am

Feel free to pass that box back through here to me.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32086
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by John-Boy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:22 am

sweetandsour wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:28 am
Feel free to pass that box back through here to me.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 6569
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by Bloodhound » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:23 am

Send it around again...
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 26322
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by DepartedLight » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Bloodhound wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:23 am
Send it around again...
The never ending box pass? Shipping costs do enter in. Figure that wrinkle and we got us one each top shelf idea right here.
DL Jake

you win the sneakiness award. » Bloodhound

User avatar
Jester
Pastor
Pastor
Posts: 977
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:10 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by Jester » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:06 pm

The box is making it's way north as we speak. :chili:

I will report back Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!
I smoke a cigar because the body is a temple and the temple needs incense. -Michael Knowles

Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

When chaos manifests itself, what makes you think that anyone tame will be good for anything? -Jordan B. Peterson

User avatar
JohnnyMcPiperson
I want one of those
I want one of those
Posts: 7455
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Near the Sunken Road, VA

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by JohnnyMcPiperson » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:24 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Bloodhound wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:23 am
Send it around again...
The never ending box pass? Shipping costs do enter in. Figure that wrinkle and we got us one each top shelf idea right here.
As long as you keep it in a flat rate box it’s only $18, if you get at least 100g of tobacco out of it, it’s probably worth it...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Pleasures are shafts of the glory as it strikes our sensibility... Make every pleasure into a channel of adoration." ~C.S. Lewis

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 26322
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by DepartedLight » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:15 pm

JohnnyMcPiperson wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:24 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Bloodhound wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:23 am
Send it around again...
The never ending box pass? Shipping costs do enter in. Figure that wrinkle and we got us one each top shelf idea right here.
As long as you keep it in a flat rate box it’s only $18, if you get at least 100g of tobacco out of it, it’s probably worth it...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buen señor:

Te pido que te arrastres, lo propio, y hagas que esta madre <zederated> suceda.
DL Jake

you win the sneakiness award. » Bloodhound

User avatar
Jester
Pastor
Pastor
Posts: 977
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:10 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by Jester » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:55 am

Jester wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:06 pm
The box is making it's way north as we speak. :chili:

I will report back Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!
It arrived in Kansas City's distribution center around midnight last night. I should see it today or tomorrow.
I smoke a cigar because the body is a temple and the temple needs incense. -Michael Knowles

Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

When chaos manifests itself, what makes you think that anyone tame will be good for anything? -Jordan B. Peterson

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 20043
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by Jocose » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:30 pm

Is it too late to get in on this?
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

Image

User avatar
Jester
Pastor
Pastor
Posts: 977
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:10 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by Jester » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:30 pm

The wife text me. She says the eagle has landed. I repeat the eagle has landed.
I smoke a cigar because the body is a temple and the temple needs incense. -Michael Knowles

Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

When chaos manifests itself, what makes you think that anyone tame will be good for anything? -Jordan B. Peterson

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 33244
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: First Box Pass of 2018: who's in?

Post by UncleBob » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:37 pm

Jester wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:30 pm
The wife text me. She says the eagle has landed. I repeat the eagle has landed.
Image
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"You guys are weird." - Mrs. FredS

Post Reply