Capstan Blue...

Questions, Reviews, Storage, Etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
JMG
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Posts: 5389
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Contact:

Capstan Blue...

Post by JMG » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 am

I like it very much. That is all.
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 20812
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Capstan Blue...

Post by JimVH » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:52 pm

One of the finest reviews I've ever read.

I have a fair amount, but have never tried it.
"... but unless you've made no mistakes in your life be careful of stones that you throw."
Hank Williams

User avatar
JMG
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Posts: 5389
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Contact:

Re: Capstan Blue...

Post by JMG » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm

JimVH wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:52 pm
One of the finest reviews I've ever read.

I have a fair amount, but have never tried it.
I was worried I was too wordy and intellectual with my review. I hope you common folk understood it well enough.
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

User avatar
GaryInVA
Cheesecake Wizard
Cheesecake Wizard
Posts: 3519
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: USA, USA!!!

Re: Capstan Blue...

Post by GaryInVA » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:52 pm

JMG wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm
JimVH wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:52 pm
One of the finest reviews I've ever read.

I have a fair amount, but have never tried it.
I was worried I was too wordy and intellectual with my review. I hope you common folk understood it well enough.
At first I thought your review was written in Hewa. I read it slower the second time and figured it was Southern English (my wife is from Mississippi so i have picked up a phrase or two).
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:19 pm
This, gentlemen, is what it feels like when doves cry.

Official London Fatberg Finder

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 20812
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Capstan Blue...

Post by JimVH » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:05 pm

GaryInVA wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:52 pm
JMG wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm
JimVH wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:52 pm
One of the finest reviews I've ever read.

I have a fair amount, but have never tried it.
I was worried I was too wordy and intellectual with my review. I hope you common folk understood it well enough.
At first I thought your review was written in Hewa. I read it slower the second time and figured it was Southern English (my wife is from Mississippi so i have picked up a phrase or two).
I'm just glad y'all are typing slow. I'm not a very fast reader.
"... but unless you've made no mistakes in your life be careful of stones that you throw."
Hank Williams

Post Reply