A Lot Of McCl 40th Anniversary On eBay

Questions, Reviews, Storage, Etc.
Goose55
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

A Lot Of McCl 40th Anniversary On eBay

Post by Goose55 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:50 am

I perceive that the McNeils manufactured a lot of 40th Anniversary. True to their high standards & integrity, they made it their best ever Anniversary Flake, and blanketed the pipe world with it as a parting gift.

I am seeing a lot of 4oth on eBay and it now being tax time, this may be one last chance to get some at not too terribly inflated prices. I added 5 more tins to my cellar. Word to the wise.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy

Re: A Lot Of McCl 40th Anniversary On eBay

Post by hugodrax » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:32 am

Goose55 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:50 am
I perceive that the McNeils manufactured a lot of 40th Anniversary. True to their high standards & integrity, they made it their best ever Anniversary Flake, and blanketed the pipe world with it as a parting gift.

I am seeing a lot of 4oth on eBay and it now being tax time, this may be one last chance to get some at not too terribly inflated prices. I added 5 more tins to my cellar. Word to the wise.
You need to post this on two or three more threads.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner

Post by John-Boy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:17 pm

A week before the announcement I saw a tin at my local tobacconist. It was $28. I thought that was too steep. Still do.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

Goose55
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by Goose55 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:46 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:32 am
Goose55 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:50 am

You need to post this on two or three more threads.
You think so? It's that important?
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis