Questions, Reviews, Storage, Etc.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Head of the Council of Fairies
- Posts: 28435
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
- Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina
- Bartleby the Scrivener
- Posts: 8656
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
- Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.
McCl 5100 is very good and their Aurora is even better. But thanks for this. I will add it to my tobaccos to try list for when my McCl cellar is no more.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis