Anybody tried Two Friends Redwood?

Questions, Reviews, Storage, Etc.
JohnnyMcPiperson
I want one of those
I want one of those

Anybody tried Two Friends Redwood?

Post by JohnnyMcPiperson » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:48 am

There was a sale, I bit the bullet and got a can on the description alone and based on the face that I love both Pease and C&D stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cob Pipes Matter! The trophy was too big

hugodrax
Wowbagger The Infinitely Prolonged
Wowbagger The Infinitely Prolonged

Re: Anybody tried Two Friends Redwood?

Post by hugodrax » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:00 am

I haven’t, sir, most based on the fact that I don’t much enjoy Pease and have never found a true keeper from C and D. I don’t disparage either because they’ve made tons and tons of people happy, and I do really enjoy Inns of Court and Key Largo.

I’m interested to hear what you think of it. I remember rather liking English Chocolate for a couple of ounces years ago.
Notre Dame de Paris, priez pour nous y comprise les Jesuites.

JohnnyMcPiperson
I want one of those
I want one of those

Re: Anybody tried Two Friends Redwood?

Post by JohnnyMcPiperson » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:14 am

hugodrax wrote:I haven’t, sir, most based on the fact that I don’t much enjoy Pease and have never found a true keeper from C and D. I don’t disparage either because they’ve made tons and tons of people happy, and I do really enjoy Inns of Court and Key Largo.

I’m interested to hear what you think of it. I remember rather liking English Chocolate for a couple of ounces years ago.
Indeed, I am a fan of English Chocolate, Chelsea Morning is my go to, Blackpoint was one of the very first tobaccos that I really connected with, lately I have discovered a love for C&D Small Batch and Blue Ridge, beyond that I have enjoyed most of what I’ve tried from them, the list is long. I don’t know what it is, their stuff just connects for me, I guess I’m their Goose...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cob Pipes Matter! The trophy was too big