Gawith Hoggarth getting a new US Distributor - Kretek International

Questions, Reviews, Storage, Etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Adam Z
Jam Band Music Minister
Jam Band Music Minister
Posts: 1062
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Gawith Hoggarth getting a new US Distributor - Kretek International

Post by Adam Z » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:26 pm

http://stogiepress.com/news/cigar-news- ... ucts.html/

Sounds like this *might* be a good thing. Perhaps it will increase the frequency of shipments to the Colonies.


Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I tend to find the doctrinal books often more helpful in devotion than the devotional books.... I believe that many who find that "nothing happens" when they sit down, or kneel down, to a book of devotion, would find that the heart sings unbidden while they are working their way through a rough bit of theology with a pipe in their teeth and a pencil in their hand.
- C.S. Lewis

User avatar
hugodrax
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
Posts: 19275
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Gawith Hoggarth getting a new US Distributor - Kretek International

Post by hugodrax » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:42 pm

It will only solve half the problem.

Anybody that believes in the Anglo-Saxon work ethic has never been to England.
Notre Dame de Paris, priez pour nous y comprise les Jesuites.

DAN
Minister to Occupy Democrats
Minister to Occupy Democrats
Posts: 4988
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:00 pm
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma

Re: Gawith Hoggarth getting a new US Distributor - Kretek International

Post by DAN » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:51 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:42 pm
It will only solve half the problem.

Anybody that believes in the Anglo-Saxon work ethic has never been to England.
It's all that darn tea.
I don't always choose sig lines just to tick someone off, but when I do, it's on CPS.

User avatar
hugodrax
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
Posts: 19275
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Gawith Hoggarth getting a new US Distributor - Kretek International

Post by hugodrax » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:05 pm

DAN wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:51 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:42 pm
It will only solve half the problem.

Anybody that believes in the Anglo-Saxon work ethic has never been to England.
It's all that darn tea.
Lol. Morley said when he went to take the tour, he had to root the boss out of the local pub.

Kretek international is a good company.
Notre Dame de Paris, priez pour nous y comprise les Jesuites.

User avatar
Cleon
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Posts: 15143
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: Gawith Hoggarth getting a new US Distributor - Kretek International

Post by Cleon » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:16 am

Adam Z wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:26 pm
http://stogiepress.com/news/cigar-news- ... ucts.html/

Sounds like this *might* be a good thing. Perhaps it will increase the frequency of shipments to the Colonies.


Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I hope so.
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

Post Reply