Cannonball and Redman Plug

Questions, Reviews, Storage, Etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
7formy1911
Colt = PERFECTION
Colt = PERFECTION
Posts: 5117
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana

Cannonball and Redman Plug

Post by 7formy1911 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:18 pm

I must admit I have a streak of being unrefined and down right red neck at times which cuts to the heart of my request. If you can find Cannonball and/or Redman plug locally shoot me a PM since I’m looking to acquire some OR if you know a good online source please share that as well. I can’t find either anywhere nearby.
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis De Tocqueville

"Speed is fine. Accuracy is final."

User avatar
JimVH
Eddie and Alex's brother
Eddie and Alex's brother
Posts: 23695
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Cannonball and Redman Plug

Post by JimVH » Sun May 19, 2019 8:43 pm

7formy1911 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:18 pm
I must admit I have a streak of being unrefined and down right red neck at times...
My brother...

My Sams Club shows to have it in stock. I’d be happy to pick some up for you.

Cancel that. I logged in to check the price and the message changed. Not stocked at my store. Sorry for the false alarm.

Lil Brown Smoke Shack has both.

User avatar
hugodrax
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
Posts: 19289
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Cannonball and Redman Plug

Post by hugodrax » Sun May 19, 2019 9:32 pm

Give me a couple of days. Chewing tobacco has not died out here.

Pro Tip: Mail Pouch.
Notre Dame de Paris, priez pour nous y comprise les Jesuites.

User avatar
7formy1911
Colt = PERFECTION
Colt = PERFECTION
Posts: 5117
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Cannonball and Redman Plug

Post by 7formy1911 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:41 am

hugodrax wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:32 pm
Give me a couple of days. Chewing tobacco has not died out here.

Pro Tip: Mail Pouch.
I’ve never tried Mail Pouch before but come across an old barn with Mail Pouch advertising every once in a great while.
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis De Tocqueville

"Speed is fine. Accuracy is final."

User avatar
7formy1911
Colt = PERFECTION
Colt = PERFECTION
Posts: 5117
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Cannonball and Redman Plug

Post by 7formy1911 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:53 am

JimVH wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:43 pm
7formy1911 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:18 pm
I must admit I have a streak of being unrefined and down right red neck at times...
My brother...

My Sams Club shows to have it in stock. I’d be happy to pick some up for you.

Cancel that. I logged in to check the price and the message changed. Not stocked at my store. Sorry for the false alarm.

Lil Brown Smoke Shack has both.
Lil Brown Smoke Shack shows “RYO and Smokeless products currently unavailable online (in store only).” 😐
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis De Tocqueville

"Speed is fine. Accuracy is final."

User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 4750
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Re: Cannonball and Redman Plug

Post by Fainn » Mon May 20, 2019 7:10 am

7formy1911 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:53 am
JimVH wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:43 pm
7formy1911 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:18 pm
I must admit I have a streak of being unrefined and down right red neck at times...
My brother...

My Sams Club shows to have it in stock. I’d be happy to pick some up for you.

Cancel that. I logged in to check the price and the message changed. Not stocked at my store. Sorry for the false alarm.

Lil Brown Smoke Shack has both.
Lil Brown Smoke Shack shows “RYO and Smokeless products currently unavailable online (in store only).” 😐
Thanks, Obama.
Farts are either proof that God is a man or a sign of a fallen world.

User avatar
7formy1911
Colt = PERFECTION
Colt = PERFECTION
Posts: 5117
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Cannonball and Redman Plug

Post by 7formy1911 » Tue May 21, 2019 4:09 pm

Fainn wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:10 am
7formy1911 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:53 am
JimVH wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:43 pm
7formy1911 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:18 pm
I must admit I have a streak of being unrefined and down right red neck at times...
My brother...

My Sams Club shows to have it in stock. I’d be happy to pick some up for you.

Cancel that. I logged in to check the price and the message changed. Not stocked at my store. Sorry for the false alarm.

Lil Brown Smoke Shack has both.
Lil Brown Smoke Shack shows “RYO and Smokeless products currently unavailable online (in store only).” 😐
Thanks, Obama.
Yup, thanks a pants load. I can’t get chew online OR support the Yakima tribe. My native genes are seething right now...
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis De Tocqueville

"Speed is fine. Accuracy is final."

Post Reply