Pumpkin Ale

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
sweetandsour
Minister of Shotgun Breaking
Minister of Shotgun Breaking

Re: Pumpkin Ale

Post by sweetandsour » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:44 am

I think I've been down this road before, but the nearest Schafly's beer to me is Ok City, 434.4 miles north of here.
Not that I'm intently looking for it, but so far I haven't seen any pumpkin ale here in my corner of SE TX.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

AnungUnRama
Vinyl Deejay
Vinyl Deejay

Post by AnungUnRama » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:37 am

I just can't bring myself to try pumpkin spiced beer. The last flavoured alcohol I tried tasted so strongly of PG I think I dumped it.

That said, I have been making the rounds with German beer and there is a brand I can't pronounce that had a spectacular Oktoberfest brew. I bought the last 6 pack the store had. It was quite nice. I like the unfiltered, unpasteurized varieties.
Remember, if women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy.
- Red Green

hugodrax
Doctor Buttcrack
Doctor Buttcrack

Post by hugodrax » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:48 am

AnungUnRama wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:37 am
I just can't bring myself to try pumpkin spiced beer. The last flavoured alcohol I tried tasted so strongly of PG I think I dumped it.

That said, I have been making the rounds with German beer and there is a brand I can't pronounce that had a spectacular Oktoberfest brew. I bought the last 6 pack the store had. It was quite nice. I like the unfiltered, unpasteurized varieties.
Indeed. Careful, though. Those can swap out the fauna in your gut in a hurry!
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth
—Marcus Aurelius

non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam