ham radio operators?

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Jocose
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu

Re: ham radio operators?

Post by Jocose » Tue May 04, 2021 7:05 pm

What are the odds of searching for and finding 2 rare bugs.... and then finding out they have sequential serial numbers?

I dunno but I'm buying a lotto ticket.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"This thread makes me sad." ~ SlowToke

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

Stanley76
CPS Man-at-Arms
CPS Man-at-Arms

Post by Stanley76 » Tue May 04, 2021 8:44 pm

Jocose wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:03 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 4:04 pm
Stanley76 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:50 am
You never know when you might need to send CW while flying a P-51 Mustang in a dogfight, so I offered 65.00 for this and they accepted my offer.

Those are cool.
-- .- -.-- -.. .- -.--
_._. .. _. _._. _ _ _ _.. . _ _ ._ _._ _ _ _ _
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Stanley76
CPS Man-at-Arms
CPS Man-at-Arms

Post by Stanley76 » Tue May 04, 2021 8:48 pm

Jocose wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:05 pm
What are the odds of searching for and finding 2 rare bugs.... and then finding out they have sequential serial numbers?

Cool and that is a sign that you are lucky.

And off topic but speaking of lotto tickets, a lady in the tiny town of Bath NC (pop. around 250) which is `12 miles east of me, bought a 10.00 scratch off ticket and won a million dollar prize the other day. Of course after taking the lump sum and taxes she only got 472,000.00 but I imagine she is still pretty pleased.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

durangopipe
The Goat Fairy
The Goat Fairy

Post by durangopipe » Tue May 04, 2021 11:01 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:48 pm
Jocose wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:05 pm

Cool and that is a sign that you are lucky.

And off topic but speaking of lotto tickets, a lady in the tiny town of Bath NC (pop. around 250) which is `12 miles east of me, bought a 10.00 scratch off ticket and won a million dollar prize the other day. Of course after taking the lump sum and taxes she only got 472,000.00 but I imagine she is still pretty pleased.
Can’t believe I missed this.
Photos!
The majority is always wrong; the minority is rarely right.
Henrik Ibsen